How do I be cool and get attractive females like this alpha? Do I need a backwards hat?

How do I be cool and get attractive females like this alpha? Do I need a backwards hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is how

>implybing she's attractive
at least you have one thing in common with that faggot and that is shit taste. oh and also your both faggots

you will be so cool

Be naturally handsome. Other than that, fuggetaboutit.

Kill you self :)

the picture is named gg? kek

Thanks for the help

having confidence you fucking retarded faggot.

Ok thats cool and all, but do I need a backwards hat?

this is how u get cool in norway

lel.. y u no faggot in town..

The "dude" looks like a butch lesbian

So maybe try that, OP

Yes.
Step one: purchase hat
Step two: wear hat backwards
Bitches for days

>Have confidence
>doesnt work

Wish people would stop spreading this

this is my advice

Blaze it four 20

this is how to be cool and atractive , noob faggot

fucking lol

DickBender LMAO

and remember to always 420 prais it

this is now i got cool in school

>>You are the shuckiest shuck faced shuck in the world

Can I 420 praise it with gays for days in shades while rays fuck Ian Mays and get laid in the shade with my bitch in the haze

Life would be a great deal easier if dead things had the decency to remain dead.... Kys

stop posting on Sup Forums and stop being a faggot

this faggot was very popula in his time, try it :)

Worked for me user

>already had confidence
>acquire hat , wear backwords
>buy coal rolling bro diesel truck

pull up to any bar and fishing foe marlins is so easy its like shootin them Ina barrel

Come smoke weed with me

åkæi

ooo, norwegian faggot :D

I'm not gay, but if you're gay then don't fucking come over. This house is no homo zone

Pretend to be a white supremacist.

Life would be a great deal easier if dead things had the decency to remain dead

thanks for the answers, ill buy a hat to wear backwards, what else is cool and swag

Nice!

dog i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Fuck off repeating the same shit.
Don't be like the faggot who's posting the same shit over and over and you'll be cool

do like this faggot =D

>attractive

she's average at best

Stop being a desperate cuck faggot. Don't take the dating game seriously, what is the point in doing it if you don't enjoy it? Have fun, flirt, push boundaries with girls inch by inch, make a hobby out of collecting girls contact details, phone numbers, Facebook, all that shit. Try and have a conversation with everybody you meet. This will learn to own every situation you are in. That is what alphas do. And girls are just people, they aren't fucking aliens, so talk to them like they are people and not walking vaginas. Find things you have in common with them and work on that. If you can get a girl to talk about themselves the battle is won, they like guys who listen. But they test you so make sure to remember what they are talking about. Once you master all this shit you will have a poontang for every day of the week. Good luck OP you fucking arse bandit baby dick Cunt =) Peace

be like scholtz

Of course you do, what are you? Some sort of Muslim? Backwards fitted hats are kewwwwwwwlll."?"?"!,",,

Step 1
>be annoying little faggot like kid in op's pic
Step 2
>she tolerates and laughs at you but you don't yet realize you are a surrogate younger brother
Step 3
>try to get in her pants, she won't let you
step 4
>spend more time with her alone, as her friends hate you and are starting to hate her for it
step 5
>thinking you have another chance to get in the pants slam yourself into friend zone wall again (she now says you're like a brother to her)
Step 6
>she finds a chad and leaves you in a dust of people asking "what happened to you and ___?
Step 7
>realize you never had a shot and she will lose whatever interest she had in you
Step 8
>she has chad, doesn't need you or the friends you lost her
Step 9
>is preggo time
Step 10
>baby is not fathers colour

No more chad, your only chance is to be a cucked beta orbiter that picks her up in her mid to late 20's if you have money to pay for her kid and babysit it while she goes clubbing and slutting like the forever 16 skank she is.

You need a sister

never give up faggot, dj khaled is here

Actually it's just confidence and flaunting social skills if your an average looking guy. It depends on the girl but again that just comes back to social skills. Maybe instead of upping your armor crafting skill you should work on your socials skills bud :)

Moral of story: You must become a Chad for shallow pussy like dis

Until you die. Lol just keep swimming just keep swimming except your not finding neemo your finding happiness which is unobtainable unless you are as dumb as DJ khaled

And even still she'll have a higher sperm count than the laundry on my bedroom floor

I hate women user, I hate them all. Halp. I want to be dumb again.

70% of girls that rate 8/10 or higher are vapid cunts. Trust me. Find the ones that have potential. They have personality bc they couldn't rely on looks to get them through problems. It's an easy concept although I only get laid a few times a year

Don C snapback and gucci tracksuit. you'll be swimming in pussy juice :)

this fucking nerd is right. Some people have natural social talent and others have to work at it. It's still a skill that you can get better at with practice. Join a social club that forces you to interact with many people of both genders. It may not be pretty at first but it gets better in time. Take note of what works well on some people and what doesn't work on others. Most people just like to talk about themselves anyway so give them a platform to do that.

If you can get a woman to talk about themselves you can get them to take off their clothes.

Invest in your looks nigger

Learn how to beg for pussy without overtly begging. A tactic commonly known as pickup artistry. Also learn how to pretend not to care about women when you're around them. Also have lots of money and I-have-money clothes and bling.

That's like 60% of the battle imo

There's no way back. Soon you'll start sympathizing with serial women killers like Jack the Ripper and all Muslims.

you might as well chop off your balls and put them in your purse. Take a shower every day and wash your body. Shave well and go to a real barber. This much product is some serious bitch boy shit

I'm a fan of the night stalker ;)

>I hate women user, I hate them all.

You must have learned the worst way possible. You can't undigest and unswallow that red pill, dudebro. Learn to be indifferent tot hem.

This.

Every once in a while, someone who actually knows wtf they're talking about shows up on Sup Forums. You can be fucking homeless with no prospects for the future, and if you get this shit down, you will be successful with time.

That face puffer tool on the left, you use it to powder your balls right, right?

Was meant for

No red pill, they just suck. I don't apply this opinion to daily life but no fuck them for wanting rights.

Gay

Indifference is the key. Learn to shrug things off.