Hey Sup Forums Can i get a feels thread?

Hey Sup Forums Can i get a feels thread?
I feel like shit. I dont love my gf anymore, my sexdrive is all but gone, i have barely any friends and to top it off im unemployed and poor as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel you man. Same situations.

>tfw when I have a good job, earn alot of money, drive a Mercedes, own my own house, have loads of friends, a high sex drive and this fucking emo faggot has a gf and I don't.

Fuck off op

get a job, make friends at work. Or cut your balls off and give them to your girlfriend when you break up.

No ... you can't get feels. Do you think you're the only person that's been in this situation?
Get a fucking grip and take care of your business. When it comes down to it, your life is yours, and nobody's gonna fix it but you

I'm trying user, noone wants to hire me

Is she controlling and needy? Honest question.

Very

How many times do yall have sex per week?

We don't have sex at all

if you dont love her break up bro, sex drive will come back when you dont feel put down and sad all the time bc u dont love her... not to mention by staying ur wasting hertime too. it sucks but u gotta be honest.

Let me spell this out from personal experience. In a relationship there will ne one person who needs more affection or they will feel neglected. The other will need more distance or they will feel like they are losing their identity. You are the second person. Its not your fault bro.

you're fat

The difference in your needs is too great and you should break up.

Shit man, alright. Idk how to break up with someone tho, never done it before. I'm pretty beta when it comes to this shit

I agree

Kek

Just rip the bandaid off man. Get it over with. And remember the pain of staying with her WILL be greater than the pain of the breakup. Even if it is your first breakup.

Its a lose lose situation, just pic the one where you are losing less.

Yeah I guess

You gotta look out for number 1 here. It isnt selfish to want not to be miserable.

my gf is like this, i wrote in text i want to breakup and the day after shes at my house refusing to breakup she talks about getting married all the time and stuff but i dont love her

>gf

Normalfag, kill yourself.

Honestly, Im thinking about it

You have to be hella firm and tell her its over and she needs to leave. If she gets crazy, call the cops. Some bandaids are harder to rip than others but its gotta be done for your sanity. You cant fake love especially in a marriage.

I was in same situation a year ago OP. I broke up in person and it sucked but now i'm free and fap all the time. lifes good

who pays the bills and feeds you?

God dont do that over some bitch. Just kick her to the curb and start over!

probably because you are a nigger

Im NEET, I live with my parents

Lol you cant refuse a breakup. She bamboozled you.

Nah man, I'm whiter than milk

we had sex and then the discussion was over

dog i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

then you need to "picture unrelated" otherwise, the unspoken rule has always been "if its funny, assume the pic is related" whats your work history, resume etc?

oh then just nut the fuck up and get some shit job like fastfood. Tell your girlfriend you're suicidal, she'll eventually stop caring about you out of not wanting to be responsible for your death.

Good plan user, imma do that

Typical woman. Using sex to get what she wants. Have some self respect man.

change your locks, give her a box full of her shit, block her number, swap all social media garbage, ignore her on EVERY AVENUE and if she wont fucking drop it, call the cops when she keeps bothering you, thats stalking, if she breaks in....treat her like a nigger that broke in and have her ass arrested.

Nah man. Thats using their own tactics against them. Take the higher road and fucking tell them off.

Yes. Do this.

Speaks volumes about you, doesn't it?

kek

The fact I have loads of friends does yes you are right.

>doesn't realize his friends only like him because of his money
You're probably a real piece of shit too. Hence why no gf.

Sorry mate. The hedonic treadmill means that even if you get a good job/new gf/new friends, your happiness levels will return to where they are at now.

Well thats a bummer

Maybe you should be a bit more humble

I've fallen in love with a girl who is dying.
Fuck feelings man.

quads never lie

For anyone who needs some good feels music

See