Girlfriend beside me, what do?

Girlfriend beside me, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too soon

Eat her shit.

Get us tits op

Find a large cucumber and shove it in her ass and take a pic and post it on here

Say its comming, suddenly start screaming and then leave the room, go in the bathroom get naked and let the sink run, then if se asks what is comming and she will be worried, open the door and say, get to the chopper, and start doing helicpoter!

Cum in her nostrils

Show her pussy

record u fucking her

This!

Dubs, gotta do it OP

Sorry guys, she's sleeping face down

fug er

Shove something in her ass

Dub dubs don't lie!

Impregnate her.

There ya go, even easier access for

Whisper in her ear

Loosey goosey dat pussy juicy

This

Flash her cunt

show panti3s

oh my fuckig god why are the ops of these threads always so fucking stupid and such giant faggots
fuck this shit

Shoot a snot rocket on to her asshole.

This!

go outside, pick some flowers, bring them to her, if they have enough strength, shove them up her ass. record it.

Show pussy from the back

Oh shit, this is good. Show her nipple

you are a gentleman, and a scholar

I believe.

wait you guys know its a fucking sex toy right

Gr8 OP m8

If you can get away with pulling her pants like that, you could go a layer deeper. show bare ass at least

Cum on Thumper

Put your dick between her ass cheeks

bruh i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

This

I'm actually triggered at the autism in this thread
everyone who thinks this is real please kys

It's more fun when you believe, you pessimistic faggot.

Quads and you marry her right then and there

Pull panties to one side

Take her shorts and panties off completely

Wake up

All of this is boring Sup Forums shit. Make it more interesting something funny, not something random ppl can fap to!

She's out cold

lets see her pussy right?

Take her shorts and panties off then put your dick between her ass cheeks

film you taking advantage of her

stab that stupid cunt in the face and fuck her best friend.

Strip her from the waist down and Fuck her

SHOW ASS SPREAD WIDE !!!!!!

Flickr her in the throat

This could be fun thread please dont ruin it by taking pics of her vagina. Shes your girlfriend, and trust me, no girl likes to be photographed mid her sleep in genital area!

this!

Grab her balls!!

Show pussy

Dont do anything.

This is a samefag.
I can tell because all 4 posts say the same exact thing. Also, the first reply is "This" with no exclamation point. user samefagged again, but couldn't post the exact same comment that soon, so he added the exclamation point. After the third samefag, enough time had passed for him to be able to post just 'This' again, no exclamation point...

Why the fuck would he do that?

Followed by a punch in the neck?

These threads are cancer.

Wait, oops. The first reply is "This!" and then the second is "This", the third is "This!", the fourth is "This", and then "this!"
How old are you?

Don't mind mildy lewd stuff

Actually i didnt do that, i just learnt how to answer to specific things.

Seek to kitchen and make her lunch. Surprise when she wake up.

Make her a sandwich

Give her a wedgie.

Lmao she's not asleep

fuck u OP

Show her ass

lol fuck off you fucking white knight

No, it was so very obviously a samefag. Grow up.

Pop one of her zits.

Fuck why does it feel good to do that?

Put a pickle between them cheeks

Ye! Be a good bf!

show feet

Pictures of her feet plox

face

Kek
Genital area

my ex used to pop all the zits on my butt. fuck I kinda miss that. she was 17 and a red head. kinda like OP's girl.

KYS foot fag

let her sleep

is it alive ?

Roll

Bottle in the pussy

put an apple on her but and throw another apple at it

Feet

hope not

Were gonna need some pussy b0ss.

show us her soles!!!

I can give you my word that i didnt typed this never on this site, i am absolute newfag and i didnt know til know how you can answer posts. I dont care if you dont believe i just didnt do that! :D

True love left hey?

Cover her with a blanket, hug her, give her a kiss and love her til the end of your days.

Do this?

why would i kill myself for having a completely normal fetish? is that why? am i too normal for you?

Ass

Pull her shorts half down

Face?

Tickle her toes.