Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not again

Here we fucking go one more fucking time
Fuck

What do you prefer:
Fat / (Slightly) Chubby / "Average/Normal" / Skinny?

averagenormal

More public pics?

Mostly Average or a little skinny
Chubby can be cute as well

yes please

Can do

I wouldn't mind some slightly chubby

See what i was talking about?
Permavirgins litterally whoring themselves for a little attention

more like this one!

anyone have any long webms or videos?

Yes i do have webms thanks for asking

this game isnt fuckking easy jesus christ imma bout to rage

me too

did you beat the first dungeon, i was like what i think was super close and died and basically had to start all over again
im afraid to teleport because i dont want it to teleport me to spawn instead of the checkpoint in the dungeon

I found it a lot easier playing with controller.
Mabey that helps

yea dude it was easy

i wish my controller would work, only the dpad was working none of the buttons, i tried my steam controller and my xbox 360 controller and same thing for both

*maybe
jesus fucking christ

oh hey

sup furrys? i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

I used PS4 controller so I can't really help.

Jesus fuck
Poor bee sacrificed in the name of uh.. Pain.
Just pain.

This guy's nuts!

that is one slow rocket

This is one great comic damn

This is one of my favorite comics

01/20

02/20