Hey Sup Forums, I'm super horny. Maybe you can help me...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm super horny. Maybe you can help me. I'm still a virgin but I dream about being fucked like a slut everyday. Tell me Sup Forumsro's, how would you fuck me??
Pic related, it's me

Need more pics

Can do

Moar you slut

I'd fuck you, I'd fuck you in the missionary position, for the purposes of recreation.

I'd fuck you with a sandpaper condom.

Love your build. .id start with cuddling first. Id give that sweet cock some very needed attention.

Butt & asshole pics pls.

I'd be fine with that :)

Kik me if you really want to know fuck boi
Ignorenceisbliss2

;)

Sexy ass. .id grab your neck and pin you on the bed while I stuff my cock in that asshole. Then reach under and start stroking you as I take my horsie for a ride

Would go for a 69 then have you ride my cock

Could you choke me as you fuck me??

Have you got any toys you can play with OP?

I've always wanted to 69 with someone who has a huge cock

Just my hands sadly ;(

7 inches big enough?

Asking for a friend; how does one become feminine? Like how does one become a passable trap?

It's perfect

you're born with the capability. otherwise you're kind of shit out of luck

Follow this

Really, that is sad :(

Is this proved to work??

Yes, and I wouldnt stop choking until I hear you barely able to say 'Fuck me harder Daddy.' After that id spank you until your cheeks are dark red then turn you over and suck you until your cocks all wet. Id penetrate you again and restrain your arms behind your head and fuck you harder while I keep a good hold on your cock

How do you get rid of all your hair?

Jesus yes please daddy

Can you suck your own dick? I have a thin stomach too

wtf is wrong with you, you degenerate?

I see, I might give it a shot!

Electric razor and time
I can lick the tip, that's about it ;(

You're all a bunch of fags.

Ok closet user. Step back out if this triggers you

I love your shaved ass man, makes me hard

I only thought of it recently that theoretically I could fuck a guy in the ass at the same time I gave him head since I can suck my own dick. Does that sound kinky at all or is it just freakish? I used to be ashamed of being gay and my talent but it grew on me

Good ;)

Id give that sweet ass a good stretch. .mind posting a pic taking your fingers out quickly, see if it can gape. Im diamonds rn

Freaky no, kinky- kinda. I'd rather you be sucking on my nipples or biting my neck rather than sucking my cock, but I wouldn't be opposed to it :)

Is this good enough? ;)

umf you look so cute too, or the half of your face showing there

Perfect. . .id like to see that when my cock slides out of your asshole, stroking as I watch it slowly close, then go back in a few times. Id let go of your arms and lean over you, taking one of your cute nipples into my mouth and sucking on it as I grab both of our cocks and stroke them together~

how old are you?

Do you have a lot of casual sex?

I've always met with older men. Most guys who are pretty like you are either really slutty, no tact to them or very high standards like a real woman.

No dildo riding?
I'm out

He said he was a virgin earlier. :l

it's a 12 yo

This thread again, op? Just make a fucking craigslist ad already instead of shitposting these same damn photos everyday of you trying so fucking hard to look sexy by puffing your chest out and sucking in.

Turned 18 in March
You think I'm cute? ;)
I'd love that. Can I please have it? Pretty please with cum on top??

or he could use some shit like grindr

Youre probably some neckbeard muffintop fag so you shouldnt talk unless you look better.

how old is OP

>Sat
Only if I felt your cock cumming with me (; . Give what I get I like to say.

Id love a cock to cock massage

I can only get so hard. .our cocks pulsing and grinding as I stroke them.

;) I'd love to have it played with and have you tease it till I'm about to cum and then have you stop, and just have me beg to cum. It sounds so fun

Would you dress up like a girl?

No better way than teasing Daddys favorite (: . Having you keeping your load in until you cant hold it anymore. Then ill gladly take your cock in my mouth and swallow your cum and suck your twitching cock dry. .

how old r u?