ylilauta.org/satunnainen/51265842
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey babe - whats up?

Show some more

get them out

Wuss up mami

Sup you big tittied bitch

hi slut

>it's a fag ugly girl who doesn't get laid posts pics on Sup Forums since it's the only place she'll ever get compliments cause it's full of permavirgins who cum their pants at the sight of a nipple

Its a female! Sup Forums squad, harras!

Im listening

Would def squeeze and suck..

Show us your pussy

fucking retards like you make girls not come on Sup Forums

listen up close OP. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Show more, than state your bussiness.

Call or text meh

Are you retards fuckin blind or just dumb the date is 5/7/16

is that her weight in tons?

Need proof, can you write "hi nanolp"?

The names Ashley

>full of permavirgins

kek

Fucking white Knights like you make this place a shithole

Call me or text me

Kek no need to be upset faggot. Try not being a loser whose only interaction with the opposite sex is worshipping a fatty on Sup Forums

Not in Australia mate

Who said I'm white

Hi

Call me?

Then your a niggerknight. That's even worse

as if the gore, loli, waifu claiming, trap, and feminist hate threads had nothing to do with it.

Found the negro American

sup slut from the future

Huh?

Who said I'm a nigger. I'm just a Milf who wants some good loving. Text me Bae

>not wanting too see Mohammed get burned alive while running man plays in the background
Fagot

YOU GOT THE DATE WRONG.

No. The fuck would I call that shit.

So you're telling us your pussy is destroyed?

Felica?

Future slut you dumb fuck. Shes from the future. Those are some time travelling titties.

O shit, waddup

she's from the uk retard

It's still may 7th in the UK dickhead

Sorry to ruin your thread, OP, but
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/51265842

Other timezones exist outside your mom's basement user.

Im thinking possibly australian

Write "I love you JD" on your other breast.

Is that correct OP

Oh shit

Hey baby writes my name in your breasts

Im from the UK you dickhead.

Oh shit

Anything past the +2 timezone I think

Nice bra. You going to get them titties out now?

GMT faggot, centre of the universe and time. We clearly invented time!

This, so fucking this!

>I kek'd

You sir are an idiot it say 8/May/2016

nigger

Hey I just saw you on the front page of Sup Forums and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Sup Forums. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle. I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try Sup Forums that is usually where people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Sup Forums and I like Sup Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

Dafuq?

Fuck off normie moralfag!

Well I'm sorry that some people are fucking idiots that need to go back to school

> is it summer already?

this

Well Im sorry some people are niggers and cant compare the fucking date on the tits and the date on the machine. Honestly isn't it bedtime faggot? Mommy letting you stay up late?

Kek
I love seeing this because I went to that school

nope

Keep telling yourself that buddy