Sexy Cross Thread

Sexy Cross Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5972680/riding_a_dildo_slightly_better.html
youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check'd

Humbly requesting some traps/sissies in latex

Do not watch if you don't like chubby guys.

xhamster.com/movies/5972680/riding_a_dildo_slightly_better.html

Can post a couple of me if people would like, not trap material but a cd

bro i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Love the excess of makeup, but the legs and hands are very masculine.

I would like to see some

The only Sexy in this post

No way these are traps

I think three of them are, can confirm is a grill

I took this yesterday

How many dresses do you have?

These threads always make me sad I can't be a cute femboy. Wrong build and too old.

too many, i live in a shared house and it's a fucking pain trying to keep them all hidden

and this

you're so sexy, post more please

Why not just be that way all the time and live the dream?

Gorgeous

I certainly don't have the build for it, but I do it anyway, and I do still get a lot of compliments.
Equally there are many critics, but when I first started posting pics a few years ago I thought everyone would laugh.
Don't get too hung up on age/build and shit, just enjoy what you like doing

:)

Lovely, where are you from? Wales by any chance...

Yeah, but crossdressing is one thing, wanting to live as a passable trap all the time, it's just impossible.

witnessed
thanks qt π

Thai ladyboys do...

I wouldn't ever be able to pass properly because of my body shape.
I only use fairly flattering photos, but i have very broad shoulders and big feet. I can look pretty good with makeup, but definitely not passable.
It's way too much hassle coming out anyway, i'm happy as a guy that just dresses up when he can.
None of my friends could even come close to guessing about this side of me, and I know if it came out I would lose most of my friends :(
I've been dressing for 15 or so years now and i've managed ok so far, but obviously i'd love to live the dream if it was viable ;)

so then why post that skinny horse faced freak.
sexy indeed

Does anyone have this screencap of a girl claiming to keep a guy in a cage as a sex slave and slowly turning him into sissy via hormones?

Actually not far. Bristol

I didn't even notice, and thanks!

Ever have any close calls being caught?

Bump
Need me some fetishistic sissies

I kek'd so fucking hard. Underated post

I'm sure my mum knows about it, me having been lazy over the years when I was living at home and slipping up sometimes. She never said anything if she did know though.
Other than that there were a lot of times when i'd get knocks on my bedroom door while i was dressed at uni, but my housemates would probably assume I was either asleep or fapping.

> sexy
> cross
Pick one

Do you live with any females or all males?

1 girl, 2 guys other than me in my current house

Great photo. Nice and clear. May I lick the drop off the end...?
I am in Cardiff:) btw

Come out to her, let her do your makeup

Mmmmm! I like..Great photo. Nice and clear. May I lick the drop off the end...?
I am in Cardiff:) btw

Actually, I'm pretty straight :/ So if you're a woman or a very convincing trap...no. Sorry!

I meant to say 'unless you're a woman...'

moar

It's like Liz Hurley with a dick! Lovely!

Becoming like this is probably my highest wish, do you girls have any good tips on how to get started?

Not really an option to be honest, firstly there's no way i could come out to her without the other two learning pretty quick, but mainly it would be too weird.
As I mentioned before, those who know me would never expect for me to be a cd and it would be a big shock, regardless of how positive the reaction was.
The best way would be to meet someone who knew about my sissy side, but that's a big step that I haven't made yet.

forgot pic!

Shame. I am a bloke, and you looking so sexy like that. I like you very much....

Just start. Buy something that tickles your fancy and go from there. One you get a taste for it you'll start to realise what works for you and what doesn't

Just buy some clothes to start off with, ones you like the look of a lot. eBay is where I get all my stuff from because you get great deals.
If you're going to take it up please don't end up like the long-sock and panty wearing majority that you could barely even call crossdressers.

I really want to try cross dressing properly.
But I'm too embarrassed to buy my own clothes. (Plus I don't know what sizes I would need, or what to get)

I've played with some of my mothers clothes when I'm home alone, only thing is they are a little small for me...

What should I do Sup Forums

nicole has awesome legs

The internet exists, friend.

that sounds like a good idea. :)

I will try not to! I mean wearing nice dresses and outfits are the majority of what is so nice about it!

But over the internet you don't know what sizes will fit.

are there any chubby cds?

So you find a size guide and measure yourself, or order some cheap clothes at varying sizes to test.

I was in your position for 16 years pretty much. I could actually fit in my mother's clothes, but she literally had no feminine clothes whatsoever. It was pretty much impossible for me to get girls clothes then, though I did manage to build up a full girls uniform from my school after stealing bits and pieces over the years.
It was only after I went to university that I could start buying stuff online. At first I just bought clothes and costumes from sex shop websites as I knew they guaranteed discreet packaging. Now I only buy from eBay as you get great deals and the packaging is unbranded and generally plain.

Sounds like you're my kind of cd ;) I just get a bit of a chip on my shoulder about 'trap' threads filling up with guys putting socks on and posting pictures which only show their upper thighs and ass, then calling themselves traps. I'm an advocate of trying to put out the best content I can :)

anymore of her?

uh huh

>Sexy Cross Thread
oh fuck yes

I like this dress.