God tier comedy films that are underrated or unknown

god tier comedy films that are underrated or unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=8t7wsaZqWkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Student Bodies

bodys

In Bruges

> underrated or unknown
posts a movie that won 14 awards internationally and was nominated for an Oscar

just because it was recognised critically doesn't mean it was popular with normies

i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Cockneys vs Zombies.

I swear, it's better than it sounds.

Blazing Saddles
Slapshot
Airplane
Young Frankenstein
Yellowbeard

I don't know what it is about this movie, but every time I show this movie to a girl who has never seen it, she she initiates sex with me as soon as it's over.

It's my second date "lets just chill out my house and watch a movie" guaranteed to work plan. It ALWAYS works. This movie makes girls want to fuck.

Blazing Saddles. Unknown? Or underrated?

One of my favorite movies.

one of the best

true

this is god tier comedy right here

>not well known
>lists critically aclaimed comedies

Yo this movie is my shit first time I saw it I was a teen catching it on a late night movie channel and ever since it's my favorite feel good movie Cusack kills it

Funny as fuck

Chef

big 70s fan eh

This was so fucking good. Highly recommended.

Dogma
Jay and silent Bob strike back
Clerks
Clerks 2

yeah so so funny!

This is a really good movie.

"Iron man security guard gets job as chef" Black widow and stark visit

Your reading comprehension skills are uncanny.

I need to see more of his movies. Along withthat, please watch Tusk, it is beautiful.

The only movie that made me cry , laugh and helped me be a better person.

>You're

Fucking idiot.

OP here. downloading it now.

Do you like... Basghetti?

>ctrl f
>no Er Ist Wieder Da
????

wtf my dick is a fucking cobra

>37 replies and no one has mentioned a film no one has ever heard of?

jesus christ you are a fucking idiot.

yeah watched look who's back the other day. enjoyed it.

Even better upset a lot of people major kek.

Summer came early huh?

you guys ever seen anchorman. real funny film about a guy who reads the news

don't be dense.

I hadn't heard of it.

you are OP why are you pretending like people haven't heard of it

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

Heard a rumour they made a sequel

it's very good you should watch it

Bruno was fucking terrible.

I know this show it's really underground and is so funny about 3 virgins an alien faggot, and this dosey cow, it's called the bang big theory

so boring. I could not get through it. If you like that style of humour you would like anything directed by Christopher Guest (Best in Show, etc).

>summer
check
>school
check

forgot to act like a complete fucking dipshit and use the rest of the buzz words you've learned.

Great comedy

In Bruges is absolute shit. It borrows almost everything from other movies that already did it better. That being said, it's perfect for 16 year olds who like movies like Boondock Saints

The film was mostly improvised. The writer/director would show up on the set and tell them what was supposed to happen in the scene and they improved it. Which would then sometimes change the 'script'.

Underrated or Unknown Comedy generally means "not funny."

That being said, Dale and Tucker vs. Evil

it's not summer summerfag. stil spring

>directed by Christopher Guest

like Spinal Tap.

you guys like kevin smith as a director?

Mods???

How do we keep these oblivious tourists from ruining our pristine beach front community?

Called a summer fag so much has a dedicated .jpg

fucking great movie that one!

Still think this is brilliant and underrated

Mel Brooks is unfunny. The best part of this movie is John Candy, god rest his obese soul.

I have found comedy is much better suited to shorter form media. TV is, in general, funnier than movies.

Veep
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Tim and Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job!
Bojack Horseman
Mr. Show
Kids in the Hall
'70s - '80s Saturday Night Live (probably only funny if you were of age during that time)

The funniest movie I can remember is In the Thick of It. Political Comedy.

Yep. Try Tusk and Red State for something different than his normal fair.

>completely missing the point

>still posting moronic shit

you guys are great.

Great guy and very underrated in the industry.

>funniest movie i can remember is in the thick of it

'the thick of it' is the tv show. 'In The Loop' was the film.

>underrated
nope. it got at least 3 times more attention than it deserved.
which is pretty good for a piece of shit movie

Has anyone seen or heard of this? Most fucked up comedy.

>The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Opinion discarded

Great film

yup, I was just figuring that out now

Both star Peter Capaldi. Fuck, he's sharp.

Agreed. Much better than I was expecting.

Oh no, someone on the internet has different taste than me!

What a beautiful fucking movie

>taste
But user, you have none.

LOL

Tusk made me hate life for a while. I don't recommend it unless Sup Forums has truly burned away your humanity. If you love dehumanization, then go for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t7wsaZqWkM
Some great original songs also

barely unknow in english country, "Les Tonton Flingueur" French movie

>Tusk made me hate life for a while.

Yeah. I felt very unsettled for a few days after watching it. Few movies do that to me anymore. It was not at all what I was expecting.

aah monsieur gangster

Ruined a story by not greentexting. Will you be staying for the remainder of the summer? Oh, and Gremlins is not only not obscure, but one of the best movies ever.

that was copypasta. ignore it.

"Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann"

The Fearless Vampire Killers

You don't come here often then.

This has been spammed on every thread for days.

all of this is terrible
all of it

Never bothered to watch 30 Rock.
Key and Peele suck for the most part.
Schumer is inconsistent. Sometimes genius, sometimes an idiot.

I LOVE this movie

Fucking terrible kys