any rates?

posting

Sup

6/10
Where are the uncutfags

10/10 if real you

If you want your dick with its foreskin back this will do ya

rates?

dog i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnigh

Here

9/10 nice vewy nice

do u live in north hills? i think i know u. didn’t know u were a faggot LOL

Any reason to show off

rate lol

ay bois

Rate please

Cant even get it hard all the way sorry guys, but rate please :)

execute yourself you worthless piece of shit. How I'd exterminate your kind.

Rate

14/10
would worship
1/10. did it break? does it work? this dick is fucking weird

nice smooth dinosaur eggs

>in a dick rate thread
>mad about faggots
wew :^)

It works real good, normally its straight and like 18-20 cm but im totally not turned on right now idk

i want to squeeze and smack it

is that good or bad?

Is that dick popping out supposed to be a surprise? Or don't you realize you have man hips?

that's fucking nice
too bad time stamp is shit
post more of this cock if legit

i also want to bite it

ofc i have man hips
i am a man
silly user

Rate m8

that would hurt!

My bf cock

how about i stuff it in my mouth and drool on your fucking meat ok

hey

i'll nibble on the head :)

do you polish the head of your dick? oh my god

>4 inch erect
>shit girth

JUST

Rate

Snapchat anyone ?

strand of hair on a lovely penis

i'll slurp it like a big thick noodle

1/10

ok

R8, about 7"

shiny tip makes me drip

10/10
>snapchat ?

kik: wovonman

No kik only snap

hello

That would work

r8

first i found

youtu.be/frgjcxQM2kQ
youtu.be/Q0e0yQDtQBs
youtu.be/WvLr1DnecNI
youtu.be/6KaE-p3nY_c video dump fags

nodody?

nig/no

Me

nice trips, and would totally do that thing

Red sores on dick and kinda limp..

True I'm not fully hard there, condom wasn't lubricated which was shit. and my dick gets red because in order to have a boner blood needs to rush into your dick for it to get hard and given my Scandinavian pale skin. My dick gets red because I'm capable of intense raging actual erections.

Rate?

dat powerstance

so that is positive feedback?

Spencer S. You're such a fag.

fuck off you tranny cunt

Rate m8?

>I'm capabale of intense raging actual erections
yet to be proven

if a hardon is a good thing, then yes ;)

Yeah I had surgery on my spine so it fucks my stance up still, it's weird as shit but oh well

18 yo faggot here. Post ur snaochat - ill do what u want

who?

oh thats hot bby

thanks

put it in my mouth now

Any more pics from different angles? I wish I could suck all the juices out of it

if you're in the UK then i'm always up for it

sc: axthursby

just that first one from the top

Rate? not big but yeah

now that's what i call a sausage

How is it when you fuck?

bump for research.

Bump boiz

Here you go

solid 6/10 nice width, keep it shaved for the length