Turtle/tortoise bread

Turtle/tortoise bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is wrong with you people

My final, and favourite picture

rescued this fella from the road the other day

That looks like a snapping turtle. Careful with it.

yeah it is. it was so small that even if it bit me it wouldn't have done any damage. i released him in a safer area.

Oh good.

stencil 1/2

2/2

more webms

Did you make these?

Oh shit that's a great one

that's bro tier as fuck man. do they normally do that?

I'm not the guy who posted it, but that's not the first time I've seen that happen.

turtles are ok. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

kinda sad but still cool

My old pet tortoise. He would chill next to me while I was on my computer.

What was his name?

John

I had one of these for a while. My idiot of a brother caught it and brought it to me not knowing what to do. I released it in a local pond.

>wouldn't have done any damage

Yeah he could still take a little chunk out of you. Even babbies' jaws are strong af.