>Uses Queen Selena as the thread pic

Nice

Not me.

Emmanuelle Chriqui

no idea m8

Agreed.

I have a feeling they're super soft.

No. Just.... no

you could open a whole sperm bank franchise with all the cum her feet helped out

I fucking do.

What no

Kek. Same here.

shes a goddess

no fucking way
sauce naw!

bruh i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

She looks alright, but stop posting her

Bill (2007)

Who that?

>"alright"
You are literally Autism, She is the hottest woman in this thread

JLo's ass is alright, but I wouldn't eat it out

strawpoll.me/10023492

Her feet are the source of my erection

Marina and the Diamonds

Well, she is fappable...

Then get over her and get on your knees...

Holy shit that's Marina from Marina and the diamonds? Has she always had tits that big?

Wake the fuck up faggot

*man

I really hope someone records her next concert in HD from the first row.

you are turning this into ylyl and this 6/10 chick is the banana

i never thought i would Fap to Elvis presley granddaughter her name is riley keough and is hot af.

i dont know who this is.. and she's killing my erection

Always nice!!!

>Marina from Marina and the Diamonds
Marina and the Diamonds is not a band you nigger, It's just what she call herself

She always grew ginormous titties

Clearly a big breasted alien impostor

As soon as I heard Elvis for the first time, I knew I would be fapping to his granddaughter.

She doesn't have tits that big

Randall Slavins Achromatic exhibition.
It has been darkened, the original is harder to see.

The diamonds are the fans you fucking retard.

Anyone got more of her?

She's a fucking monkey.

I'm the only one who find this lady hot as fuck?

No

But I don't want to...

Sara Ramirez? Fuck man, I've always had it bad for her. Love that thick body.

why don't find her attractive you fucking niggers? She's 30 and she still looks amazing, unlike all the trannies that you posted that will look like shit when they're 30

yes she does

Thanks

She's fucking hideous, dude. Big tits, but hideous.

I hope so

I don't remember asking

if she looks like that at 30 i don't even want to know what she'll look like when she's 40

GOAT tots.

Tbf, she does look quite attractive...

very true

She's so good looking.

not saying she's unattractive, I'm saying stop spamming her cos nobody knows who the fuck she is

Ok. Just saying that her ass is hot, but I wouldn't want to eat it out

I know who she is, but I wish I didn't.

Sorry it's not her feet

she did a series called the girlfriend experience. quality fap material right there.

Who the fuck doesn't know Marina and the Diamonds? She is literally the only good female pop musican.

>doesn't want to eat out a hot ass

What's wrong with you?

I know who she is. I fap to the Primadonna and Oh No videos often. She's sexy as fuck and makes pretty good pop music.

Stop. You're making me want to fap to marina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Are you fucking serious? Not only is she ugly as fuck, but...

Ariana Grande, Florence Welch, Sheryl Crow, I could do this all day, but let's start with those. You're blind and tone deaf.

I'd fuck it, but I wouldn't want to eat it out. I could be forced to

NEED
E
E
D

Would anyone eat this ass?

i just looked her up.. she's ugly and sounds like shit.. why does anyone like this bitch?

You'll never know the pure joy of tasting a beautiful woman's most intimate area.

Hnnnnng. Oh shit, I'm fapping to her

Shame

Ew. What are you, 50?

The only way anyone is gonna fuck this ass is to tongue it first...

Could be if it's against my will

>she ugly as fuck
Well set your standards a little bit lower she's the most attractive female out there
>Ariana Grande, Florence Welch, Sheryl Crow,
Florence and the Machine is obviously a fucking Marina and the Diamonds ripoff

Ariana Grande just sings about her nigger boyfriend

and who the fuck is Sheryl Crow

Love her sexy feet