Does anyone know if the new version Apple made is really as good as people say it is?

Does anyone know if the new version Apple made is really as good as people say it is?
Pic related

Nah nothing beats the wooden fingerboxes. I got myself a C4000 maple wood one and I've had it for years

I've heard very good things about that one.
How do I change out the battery? I think the battery in mine is busted and I don't know how to take it out or where to buy a new one...

Nothing beats a hand crafted box. You just can't mass produce them.

I used to think that but I swear ever since I upgraded to digital I've never been able to look at the wooden ones the same.

I've had digital my entire life, and theres just so many features that the wooden ones don't have. I just got one last week. If you guys haven't gone digital yet you really need to. I just got an Apple one yesterday and it is phenomenal.

My first fingerbox was homemade by my grand father
It was made from Oak

Dubs confirms. Wooden is great, you can feel the craftsmanship with every stroke. It's just not the same when it's digital and made my chink children...

While we're on this topic, does anyone have suggestions for a low priced, but high quality box? I recently got fired, so please help a poor fag out!

Gary is that you? Tell your gramps I said smell ya later

Mine was made from a pine tree. My grandfather's grandfather made it. My father gave it to me the day before he died :,(.... My wooden one means more to me than any digital ever could.

Gotta wonder what would happen if someone stuck their dick in it

u cant open them yourself need to send it to apple support like everything they make

Apple has released three models, the first one is garbage, the third one is AMAZING, the second one is great but since the third one blew it out of the water the second one you can usually get used for like 50 bucks. If you haven't tried the Apple finger box you really need to.

Thoughts on stainless steel? Getting a little tired of my cedar one, been thinking of branching out (not to faggot-ass digital, though, it's the vaping of fingerboxes)

What are these

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL SO FUNNNNEHHHH

SOOOOOO FUNNNEHHHH

BCUZ FINGABOXS IS NOT REEEEEEEEELLLLL

LOOOOOOOL WE IS A NONIMOUS PWNTING TEH NOOOOBFAGGS LOOOOOOOOOL

yeah, this was never funny. go die in a fire

You would have to have a dick the size of your finger...

oh look more of this cancer

Anyone here in the 904 area know where I can get a new fingerbox? I haven't had one for about a year now since I got in a nasty accident with one but I'm about ready to start trying them again.

I heard it was nothing like the oldschool wooden ones. I have the 1992 hickory model myself.

kek