If someone rolls 666 ITT I'll stop posting these forever

If someone rolls 666 ITT I'll stop posting these forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll

Roll

Roll

okay

Rolling. Hail Stan!

This I want to believe.

Roll

Roll

666 get

Don't

HAIL SATAN

pls

666?
ez pz user

I was close

PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

fuck off

1 off ouch

Rooll

Roll

roll

help me god

Rolling until 666

reroll

why bother i don't mind it

Hail satan

BITCH

By the end of this I will be able to identify street signs and store front instantly

As with God, I don't believe in you

rereroll

Roll

no you wont your the never ending shit poster!

Roll

roll

Roll

Rip roll

Roll

Roll

never, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

go-goy get

We must do this brothers

Hey

Roll

Roll

Wow

Roll

roll

Rollin

I give up

Rolling for this madness to end

Quads

This should count instead

trump did 9/11 ?!

Will not waste my time

allahu akbaaaaaaar

Winrar 4 me?

My mouth hurts so much ;-;

Reroll

roll

Roll

dus ejust

Go away.

Hi...

i like em natural

Save us from this annoying bitch Satan, I beg you.

Roll

not this year

Rolling for nudes.

Save us

Roll

k

Roll

ya probably wont but hey

>Niggers

>Satan

>Jews

Checkem

Your continued posting serves its purposes.

trump commands you to stop

>Niggers

OP is a faggot

Roll

Boom

roll

roll

Fuck I wastes that shit...

Roll

roll

rollolololll

Jesus

roll.ez

rawl, hate those

missed the swag train

Fuck off you stupid cunt. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You are literally useless to the entire human race. You should have been aborted.

666 Mark of the Beast!