en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/noone
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrWOSiYJjg
youtube.com/watch?v=zO8i5D2uz84
youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo
youtube.com/watch?v=vNF4uyPDxhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck I meant thread, I'm sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=SW1k7DObaX4

I tried to kill myself last Thursday night. Looking back on it now I feel like a fucking tard for thinking that there wasn't anything left worth living for.

source?

Sick again

I'm really godamn sick again
Lay time I was sick was last summer
That was the first time I fell in love with you
I wonder what will happen this time
As the stars in the sky shine a bit more dimly
And the moon looks on wth passive sympathy
God damn this would be easier if you stayed

I drew this, enjoy, critique, whatever

she has depresion, and has tried to kill herself twice, im trying to help, but i cant, im going to lose her, and it will all be my fault. i couldnt fucking help her. i love her more than she could ever know, ive tole her i do but she said she likes me to but just isnt ready. that was a year ago, i love her so much but god damn it what will i do if i fail

poorly executed, edgy and shows no sign of talent

Beta; it's a good thing he erases it. People like that are alone because of their clingy cringeyness. Just act normally and don't get obsessed with specific people and you'll be able to have normal relationships.

this

Thanks user. Appreciate it.

It's beautiful, I love it and you are awesome.

good thing she screenshotted it and shared it to all her facebook friends
this thread sucks

Thanks man. I needed that.

This thread sucks because of a picture somefag posts in like every feels thread ever?

feelin

the thread sucks because the bar is set so low and its filled with shit, prime example being that pic

Am I the only one that doesn't feel alive anymore? Days, weeks, months pass by and I don't even notice it anymore. I have to continually convince myself that I'm still alive because there's nothing to ground myself to reality anymore

Cheer up, anons; you'll always be better and less awkward than the people who invent fictional ponies to be their friends.

>Remember, someone was gay enough to have drawn this.

Alright Sup Forumsrothers i got a story for you it happened recently and i need to get this shit out.
>be me 18 year old betafag senior in highschool almost done
>never go to dances, geeky band vidya kid
>one girl whos in our friend group asks me to go to prom (im OK looking but im kinda annoying and awkward)
>shes kinda cool, 7/10 talks too much for my liking, dont like her that way but ill take it. say yes to prom (she was younger but was moving so she wanted to get to prom before she leaves in june)
>since im a huge music nerd i got a major honors music job where i got hired and payed to play in the pit of another high school's musical
>cancel it for her because of prom and i felt bad because she was moving.
>we confirmed we are just going as friends but still got her a flower and was all gentlemanlike and shit.
>fast forward to yesterday, prom night. cancelled some other shit too that wouldve been nice, awkward af but still going to be nice to her
>get there with her and she immediately runs off and talks to people... mmk whatever.
>girl named Thea and another girl named Tati are good friends who are there with their dates
>apparently Thea had a blind date (this will matter later)
>kinda pissed that my date left me as soon as we got there but we meet up later
>she keeps bouncing around showing next to no interest in me or whatever even tho i bought her an expensive ass flower and payed for shit
>doesnt even thank me for taking her and she invited herself, her mom thanked me.
>also didnt get me a flower which is like prom tradition
>now im found 5th wheeling with Thea and Tati and their dates, both are chads but they are cool and include me and try not to fifth wheel me and shit.
>btw girl who i took to prom we can call her C
>end up chilling by the restroom for over an hour just fifthwheeling whilst Thea gets super flirty with her blind date she met and then they start making out hard
will cont.

Or when you realise you can't have her but don't want anyone else. There are a lot of people as good or even better, but noone else matters.

>noone

That fucking broke me

same.

Cont pls

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/noone

nonstandard meaning retarded

>tati is the sorta fun kidish type so shes just kinda joking around with helium with the balloons there with her boyfriend
>im just in the middle looking sad af, was already depressed bc loner type and parents are assholes
>they notice this and ask me where C is
>say i dont know where she is and shes not interested so its whatever
>they start urging me to find her and how its fucked up that she just used me to go to prom
>wellatleastsomepeoplecare.jpg
>we find her after a bit and shes chilling with other dudes and turns out she got a date with a dude on monday, while at prom with me
>at the last hourish bit Thea and her date who we can call Mike were gone making out hard
>later find them near end of prom apparently Mike got to feel all over her ass and tits and shit
>thea is a good friend of mine but she does stupid ass shit, but not gonna go into that until later
>leave prom, mom awkwardly picks me up and im still just looking sad af in the car silent whilst C keeps talking about shit continuing to friendzone me
>get home finally, text thea to talk
>tell her pretty much this story and the whole of it.
>the day after i got asked by C i got asked to prom by my huge ass crush whos a friend of mine, solid 10/10 tits, 8/10 face and 9/10 ass, loves vidya and is chill af
>tfw i turned down my perfect girl who sorta liked me and she now thinks i dont like her for a bitch who ignored me and treated me like shit at prom
>tfw 3 other people asked me to prom that day after C asked me and i turned them all down to be nice because she was moving and she asked 1st
>tfw the chick i loved was not a prude and i could probably have gotten hella ass with a solid 10/10 but turned her down bc i wanted to be nice to a friend who wasnt even a friend
>text Thea and tell her the whole story
>turns out her date cheated on her the second he left prom and was getting blown by some hot chick in his car

Cool. Zero fucks given.

back in 2014 i used to hurt myself, but i was really not sure why i would do that, iwould just take my victorinox and cut my arm, even my legs once i n a while, i used to write things on my arms but i always had to use long sleeves the couple of days later, and then the marcs just disapear, probably cuz i wasnt doing it so hard, at least not the ones i know people would notice i did it, but from time to time i would cut really deep 1 single line in my arm and put some kind of excuse like, i was using some kind of equipment and i got hurt. but one thay i didi't right in the wrist, right where the veins are, thank god i didn't pushed that hard, a nice drawing in my wrist just couldn't stop bleeding. shit did i panic, my mom was in the kitchen at the time so i went to her and said, ''mom i cutted myself'', my aunt killed herself when she was 16, so i know my mom would fall apart. i showed to her and she said it only was superficial. since that day i havent hurt myself but fuck it was so hard to stop. not everyone can commit suicide

You gotta love yourself, fam.

You gotta really love yourself, both as you are and as you will be. The man in your power fantasies is not the man sitting behind your screen right now. The man who's made it, who has that job, who pursued that hobby, who found that girl, is the man who got up and walked toward it. You don't do that by getting a girlfriend, or getting buff. You do that by figuring out who the fuck YOU are. Stop obsessing over anyone that isn't you. Homie, you are your girlfriend and she is out of shape. Pamper her and show her how much she's worth, how much she can be. See her potential and encourage her to chase it so that one day YOU can wake up as a MAN who has become everything you once dreamed you'd be. When you've put enough work into your relationship with yourself, the rest will fall into place.

Or was the girl in your fantasies in love with some neckbeard who never leaves his computer?

Why are people such assholes Sup Forums i couldve had the crush of my life who is the perfect fucking girl dating me. and i just spent the majority of prom sitting on a bench next to a bathroom fifthwheeling looking like a piece of shit. I have had depression for about 5 years now and i have tried to kill myself 2 times. i havent cut myself in awhile and think im gonna break that streak. all i do now is just be alone, even the loner friends who are cool with me dont respond to me in games. people who ive been friends with for 10 years all abandoning me. what is the point of living Sup Forums

Sorry that was long as hell, im normally good at writing greentexts but i wanted you to get full detail. If anyone has any advice or something ill gladly accept it. but thats about it for my fantastic fucking prom night. i hope you do better Sup Forums

retard

i bet if u can do it faster than cut urself everyone could

i smoke weed and listen to music.. and then another day comes

my one thing i request Sup Forums is you guys share this. i want this story to be known so people dont fuck up like i did. heres it capped, i got it already

Waaaaahhhh.... How fucking dumb.

For the past few months my weekends have consisted of watching sad Slice of life anime. I'm ridiculously lonely, the only thing that kept me going is watching fictional character lose their loved ones. I think to myself "yeah you little shit I'm glad she died, if I can't get laid neither should you."

No. You're swimming around in self pity instead of just getting poon in high school like you should be. There is nothing epic or interesting about your post, and screencapping your own shit is right up there with pasting a fucking signature.

In 6 years when you realize how little any of this mattered you'll laugh.

be happy about it...it hurts more if u got laid and they leave you

my friend keeps pushing me to watch clannad/afterstory but fuck nigga I like cool stuff and that shit sounds mopey as fuck

should I?

cringed hard

I may be the wrong person to ask. I watch it all good or bad. Mostly because I like to determine the value for myself. If you do decide to watch it start with Clannad before watching the afterstory.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrWOSiYJjg

Keked at the last sentence even if I know that feel.

heres some feels music for you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=zO8i5D2uz84

Damn this made me cry. I only ever had one friend/father figure and that was in FFXI. Pathetic, I know, but I know how feels.

saved

thats pretty sad, i'd go to his party

pls tell me ur story. i will listen

yes it is
seems like a cool luckily b did something cool for him
youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo

it's a pony, man, a pony, if that was a woman, or even some humanoid i would have felt related, but it's a fucking pony.

fucking lame

Lately I've been thinking of my life and how insignificant I am to the world and those around me. I'm gross looking, I'm in a failing relationship with a wonderful girl but I don't seem to care, I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety since the age of 10, I never finished highschool and hate myself for it, I don't have a job because everytime I look at filling a resume and see the schooling requirement I feel disappointed with myself and just throw it out. I've got acne, a genetic hormonal imbalance. I know these aren't real problems that should concern anyone, but it's been on my mind and I just needed to get it off my chest for my own sake. Thank you and goodbye.

thats awesome man. do u know if he ever replied to any of the messages he got?

no we don't, it's a nigger

And the game
Happy loosings

Go back to Sup Forums

not sure
but people seem to know that he got a good job since then and has been feeling better
dont know if they just stalked his fb or actually talked to him but at least hes happier

music to feel youtube.com/watch?v=vNF4uyPDxhg

This is just sad

Damn, I missed my chance to take a picture of me looking miserable on my 20th birthday.
I'll never be a meme now :^(((

OC