S/fur

s/fur

You know you want it

But yeah, after I was forced to quit by lack of money I've grown to hate every related substance.

Like I almost throw up at gas stations, or at cart race places or from the smell of the water in my heating system. All the benzene/oil related stuff. Solvents, paints, etc..

And I'm very glad that I can't stand it anymore. At least in that regard, I'm curred

Is there any elephant art? I'm genuinely curious

Yeah, I couldn't imagine going with it for as long as you did, the three times I did it was more then enough. Any reason that you're comfortable with sharing on why you were living in the woods like that?

I mean what do you expect? Lots of elephant stuff seems to be g/fur tho, for some reason

Really liking the socks

>Any reason that you're comfortable with sharing on why you were living in the woods like that?

Sure, I can share that. Well I was living in the woods because I was hiding from police because I ran away from juvenile jail. I was 17 at that time, lived in the woods for 1.5 years or so until I found somewhere to live and get an address and all that.

Backstory to that is that I was grown up in foster homes, and I was a difficult kid. So they thought it might be a good idea to put me in juvenile jail, without any crime done. The people there said that I don't belong there but they couldn't do anything about it.

So essentially I was locked up every day until the morning. In a smallish cell, with huge metal doors. I'll never forget the sound they make or the smell in that cell.

I couldn't stand being locked up because muh freedoms so I managed to run away after a month.

You remind me of my dad
Except he wasn't innocent
And he escaped prison thrice
And he framed my mom and had me sent to foster for a year

I ran away because I knew that they'd stop trying to imprison me again as soon as I was 18 years old. I didn't commit any crime after all. Being miserable and alone in the woods is still damn preferable to getting your freedom taken away..

This is now 11 years ago, and I'm glad that I don't live in the woods anymore. But facing the same situation, I'd do it again anytime.

Also thanks for asking, feels good to be able to tell that story from time to time.

Hello furfriends

Get in here!

Yeah telling stories is usually fun.

>And he framed my mom and had me sent to foster for a year

Damn that sounds fucked up. Sorry to hear that dude.

But wtf, how did he manage to escape 3 times in a row from prison? I mean, I was just in juvenile prison, with many loopholes and opportunities to get out. But real prison?!

I don't know how the first 2 times, but the last time was cause they kinda rushed him to a holding cell really quickly with some younger guy and didn't really properly search him. So he was in a holding cell with a gun, and well I'm sure you can guess how it went down.

Wow, that's some scary shit. Did he do anything to deserve to be in prison?

I don't mind if you don't wanna talk about it tho. Also, brb gonna smoke a cigarette outside

Sorry it took so long, had to go find a note I had that had his info. So at the moment he's in for armed career criminal, felon in possession of a firearm, carjacking, escape, aggravated assault, DUI etc.
His sentence is 327 months.

>Sorry it took so long
Don't worry, I'm here anyway.

>So at the moment he's in for ......
Fuck, that's like the CV of a real active criminal.
You've said he framed your mom and all, did he actually succeed doing that shit or was it solved after all. You ending up in a foster home doesn't sound like they got behind it fast enough tho.

>His sentence is 327 months.
Do you fear when he'll get out? Like in, is he likely to do harm to you and your family after his sentence?

Sorry for asking such personal things, don't feel pressured to answer any of that. I'm genuinely interested in it.

i have

Iskra ftw, I love his/her works. If I'd ever get a commission, right now it feels like it'd be Iskra

She was in jail for like a year, so yeah they were pretty slow in that. But yeah they found out she was clean.
I sort of fear it, he gets out in 2027 and he's a bit crazy, my mom keeps in touch and one minute he's threatening to level her house and the next he's promising that the money he's receiving from getting his ass kicked will be with her soon.

internet drama is the best

She's one of the harder ones to get.

I can imagine, and I don't think I'd be able to pay for that anyway. I mean just look at her art..

Still here. Just lurking and listening to music.

And that is all i have of her.

Post fit/stronk please!

Sorry I'm not contributing by the way, I recently got into a big argument and for some reason in my anger I deleted all my reading material so I'm building back up

Fuck, I really hope your mom will be able to cut ties with him in that time. There won't come anything good out of that relation, ever.

But it doesn't sound like she wants to cut ties, I've seen that with my own mother. She's with an abusive dude who beats her and all that, yet she refuses to get away from him..

People are hard to understand sometimes

Says the user without contributing anything.

dubs has spoken!

I just lurk, I don't like to be a part of the problem

lol

More!

Don't worry about it

I didn't mean contribute to the "drama", but contribute to the fur..

Yeah I don't understand her, we've moved a couple times in my childhood because he's threatened to send people after us but she keeps giving out her addresses. I think he's a sociopath honestly, his sister is a HUUGE addict and she tried to kill herself last year so I got a feeling they had a difficult upbringing to turn out like this.

fukken saved.

saved
checked

witnessed

Judy is amazing.

end of dump

witnessed

I don't even think there's anything you can do to open her eyes. Is it a form of Stockholm syndrome? I don't know, but it's fucked up.

I mean in my mother's case she got her pine fractured, yet the next day she's back. She got some spine disc prolapse or whatever it's called in English, yet came back together instantly. She only wants to get away when she's drunk, but never does anything. It's going on for years and there's nothing I can do.

>his sister is a HUUGE addict
Damnit, my sister is a huge addict as well (smack), and tried to kill herself as well multiple times. She now has hep c because she tried to steal some druggies syringe to OD but failed.

But in your case it's even more fucked up. I mean he isn't there and he can't get hold of any of you right now. Yet still she doesn't want to cut ties.

2027, you guys would have so much time to build a new life somewhere else. But only if she wants to.

Stop.

Drunk fuck, aww yiss!

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

I gotta make a call.

Give it to me... I doubt you're big enough, though.

Why would I want to?

plz give this user a popsicle for his sore anus.