Look at this balding cuck manlet

Look at this balding cuck manlet.

When is he going to admit life cucked him? his own hair is cucking its way off his head to get away.
Balding? Check., Fat? Check. Disgusting? Check.

Does he admit any of this? No he just munches blocks of cheese in public like a fucking pig.

All his movies are shit, he has the sense of humour of a 12 year old.

Kevin Smith Hate General.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why so butthurt faggot?

He's made millions and has made movies loved by millions of people worldwide.

You make angry butthurt posts on the internet.Kill yourself.

Time to hit him with a large ham....oh wait he'd just eat it...

What makes him a cuck user in that video, user?

He looks like Silent Bob from those movies..

you forgot to mention he was molested. and ruined a spiderman comic he wrote by turning it in 6 years late and 4 characters talk about their molestation.

goddamn christina applegate got fat.

cucked

Op is a supreme faggot.

truth hurts kevin?

Married a gold digger who rides his celebrity so she doesn't have work.

god damn id give anything to eat out that fat ass

christina's i mean, not kevins

all women marry so they dont have to work you fat retard.

isn't kevin smith gay?

youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk
youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk

Wife is a major femnazi, but doesnt do shit but raise kids and spend his money.

God damn would I give anything to bury my face in one of that womans crevices.

He's got a hot wife that loves him, has a chill daughter and gets to make movies for a living....How is he a cuck?

Of course but it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't constantly preaching about the power of her ovaries

maybe he's Bi. I seem to remember some boytoy from Nutley NJ

>soulless US millennial turd who doesn't know shit

>clerks will always be my jam

SNOOGINS

This makes me diamonds

>"When is he going to admit life cucked him? his own hair is cucking its way off his head to get away."
>he doesnt know what the word cuck means

the latina side of her is finally showing
holy shit that ass
too bad the latina side of cameron diaz will never been seen
she is a fucking ugly skeltal

yeah, anytime you use the word cuck everyone around you cringes at you

hth

i would cut off my left nut to bury my dick in 18 year old xtina

oh man that last one

jesus, I started to involuntary hip thrust to this

the video store is a tattoo parlor now....

I don't care for the guy either but his hairline looks fine to me

Yaknow, when you're calling others names like that you're just transferring your own insecurities onto them.

what? why?

I used to not really mind Kevin Smith, but then one time he was on the talking dead and he said
>wen I saw da guiz wif "W" on their 4head I new dat wuz da wolves cuz I read da comic

But there are no wolves in the comics at all. And I cringed at him trying to be a try hard comic book know it all. He's that loser everyone knows who acts likes a nerd elitist

His not a cook he makes films you idiot

Penis

for fucks sake are you serious?
i didnt know the wolves werent in the comic either but shit youd expect him to

Time to fap I guess

Didn't he lose a lot of weight?

>captcha: WINN PLANTATION

Guys a joke, watched AN EVENING NIGHT WITH KEVIN SMITH 2, this fucker literally told a 20 mintue story about taking a shit.

>life cucked him
>hair is cucking
>cuck manlet
When you use this many cucks in a post you should be banned. You sound like a 12 year old who just found out a new word you can insult your friends with.

nigga I hope so I would tap that ass hard yo

When the fuck did aguilera get so curvy

Oh yeah, coz wanting equal rights for women is the same as killing millions of kikes and slavs and normals, fuck u user

Yeah, he acts like this super comic book nerd but he really isn't. If he doesn't actually read the comic it's no big deal, nobody gives a shit. But don't act like you do, you just make a fool of yourself.

He some other inaccurate stuff in reference to the comic on that episode but the wolves thing was the most blatant one.

He said*

I like Clerks, and Dogma is a good movie. Why you so butthurt user?

I would have given Christina a hug. One hand rubbing her back with the other hand dangerously close to having a handful of asscheek. pulled her in tight so I could feel those breast squish into my chest and I'd lean in and push my nose in her hair just below her ear and breathed in a nice deep smell of essence. Then I would have run back stage and jerked my cock like retard who was just let out of his anti-masturbation cross

while OP is a total butthurt cuck, K-Smith has fallen off, I mean I love him so much that I really don't care but he has been a disappointment since strike back, but I will always love him for his early career

i dont understand why he has such a strong hairline but massive bald patch

I lost all respect for him after that airline incident where he blames others for his lard.

Most of his movies are alright.... I can see why they're cult classics....

"Tusk" was fucking retarded, though, and I've a feeling "Yoga Hosers" is going to as well....

I blame Seth Rogan, as I heard somewhere that Smith never smoked weed until "Zack and Miri", and that Seth smoked him up.... Must've caught the not-funny-stoner disease from Seth.....