Hi, This is just a daily reminder Trump will never be president
Doesnt have a chance
Never had a chance
Wont be president this year or any year ever
Thanks for listening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JAI67yP1K0
scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am also voting for Hilldog

actual retards browse Sup Forums.

He's already president.

The only one's with no chance are the colored people of the U.S.A

youtube.com/watch?v=5JAI67yP1K0

I wholeheartedly agree.... he is playing everyone like a fucking fiddle. There's no way he believes even half the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

This

>most of Sup Forums won't get out of the basement to vote
>most of Sup Forums say they love Trump because he is a lulz generator
>most of Sup Forums doesn't care who will be president
>most of Sup Forums doesn't know who is president now

ITT: Shillbots. Sage

very true. plus trump is a pedophile.

this lawsuit is just the tip of the iceburg.

neither side has any vested interest in bringing this shit up. but at least clinton probably fucked women that were of age.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

He only needs Bernie supporters to stay home. And 51% of what's left to be retarded. This is America, we elected retarded a long time ago...

OMG Trump is not going to be President, you fags couldnt even get a job, if he was. And you are not even going to get more foodstamps because you lazy neckbeards couldnt get out of your moms basement to vote for your lord and savior bernie.

libcucks still in denial, it will never end until he is president, then it'll be how he will be impeached or won't win next term, just ignore the shill

You cant silence the truth

bernie supporters will not stay home. trump is the opposite in almost every way. why would they?

I love this case, it won't come out properly though because it also implicates Prince Andrew (of the British monarchy, pretty unknown scrub though) and god knows how many others.

J. E. got such a good prison deal for the shit they allegedly did.

>tfw Republicans think they'll ever win again

Haha, no. The whole world thinks that you're mumbling texan hillbilly racists.
The only way to win in the 21st century is to suck on Mehmed's, Mohammed's and Ahmed's cocks (and choke to death on them).

The funny thing is that shilling here is the most counter productive thing ever. Everyone here is already a die hard trump fan and nothing will change that

OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight

"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Hitler thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Hitler guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking nazi. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic nazifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

sure kid. how's eighth grade? gym teacher molest you yet?

Really hope you guys are right, but he knows what to say to get 51% of the votes... THAT'S ALMOST HALF EVEN

sure kid. slander rich and powerful people on the internet. what could go wrong.

> denying facts when they hurt your feelings

now how would you know that? so far he's gotten, maybe, maybe 30% of people to vote for him. and even that number is a little too high.

and these are also the people who wouldf never vote democrat in the general election, in any general election

haven't heard this "truth" yet.

I believe the term you're looking for is "libel."
-the more you know-

lol ok

i didn't file the complaint fool. it's out there, i'm just linking to it.

Whoa... U not paying attention??? He went way or 50 in the northeast... 40+ in Nevada.

fool. good description of yourself.

>Everyone here is already a die hard trump fan and nothing will change that
Oh shit... I haven't laughed this hard on here in... minutes.

those are primary numbers you fucking idiot. it's only 50% of the republicans which equals less than 30% of every voter. jesus christ figure out how elections work you fuck

the percentage you speak of is "voting republicans," I believe.

synonymous term in reality. don't be a little bastard. you're not that anonymous.

Says increasingly nervous man

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

i'm as liberal as they come and i prayed for trump to win the primary. and he has. we've been celebrating.

im voting trump just to piss off all my friends

and secretly i want too :D

lucky for you they'll never find out. you'll just be one of the maybe 20% who voted for him in the general election.

You brought up how he's doing. NOT ME. Dems get complacent easy. If we're not careful he will be President... faggot

so now yuo realize how dumb you were right? please tell me you understand now.

This. I said a long time ago, if Trump gets the nom, the White House will be handed to Hillary.

>Donald j trump was also present as he was getting his own massage from another minor, Jane doe, 13

Jane doe? Are you kidding me? Hilary must be the only woman on the planet unable to fake a rape case. She literally can't do anything right, no wonder you sad clowns are gonna lose. Jane fucking doe, hahaha it belongs in a cringe thread.

they don't want to give the young woman's name you immense fucking faggot. how dumb are you?

you think this epstein pedo friend of trump's went and found a woman named Jane Doe so it woudln't look good in a lawsuit.

man i really hope for the sake of humanity that you are a troll. but i can easily see trump voters being this dumb

Read your post dumbass. You said " 30% voting for him. ". It's a 2 person race now. And Hillary can barely get the Dems to vote for her. I hope I'm wrong, but Trump does stand a chance. If he wins the independents

which is what the republicans want. four more years of democrat incompetence and no one will ever vote for a dipshit democrat again. well maybe niggers.

Lurk before you try to make pasta, these have failed Exponentially. You're an embarrassment with how hard you try to force them.

the entire time he's been dealig with republicans only. he still fucking is. no one has voted yet in the general election. the people voting right now ARE STILL NOT choosing between hilary and trump.

even if he got 100% of hte primary vote it would still only be something like 40% of possible voters in the general election.

i can't believe i have to explain this to you again. what do you not get about the primary?

yet you think Cruz was the Zodiac Killer.

sure dismiss a woman's lawsuit just because yuow ant to hide your head in the sand. you also think i bet that clinton killed people in cold blood.

ps cruz is too young to be the zodiac killer.

you're repeating yourself. its obvious you don't get it.

At least this one admits he's a fucking shill

he's repeating it because you still don't get it

not really difficult to understand

triumph

try spelling please you are incoherent.
put it this way, if the mans name was Clinton your answer would be different.

i['m explaining it again because you don't seem to understand how primaries work.

you havbe to be a troll. good work. i salute you

which man's name? what are you talking about.

you're not talking to me. that means you still don't get it.

you are repeating because you don't understand.

nope its def you that doesnt get it

You should look things up before you try to post them as facts. Facebook anti trump le may mays aren't facts no matter how loud, annoying and childish you are when you regurgitate them.

it's a fact you faggot.

You forgot a few 0's on that 20

Choose between a spray tanned bald man or a compulsive liar. Might as well vote for someone who will generate lulz and destroy the country rather than just the latter

They said he wouldn't be the GOP nominee too you cuck

I'm not part of the conversation. please try to keep up.

020%

there's no point in putting in extra leading zeroes

unless he convinves other people to vote for hiim he'll get 20%. if everyone who voted for him in the primaries does so again in the general, it will be even less than 20%

says the 12 year old

it boggles me how hard it is to understand in a country where economic problems are a huge issue that we need a prominent buisness man but instead they want a woman who is so lazy she cant have 2 phones instead of one to insure we dont compromise information

America needs a flabby, senile bigot with a flesh-colored wig to make it great again.

you're the one that commented he's repeating himself

the reason he is repeating himself is because whoever is disagreeing (you potentially) still aren't getting it

unless you were just arbitrarily pointing out that his posts were similar for some unknown, autistic reason?

trump lies on a daily basis, sometimes in the same speech.

and he's a pedophile

I'd stop posting if I were you.

cruz and hilary lie and being a pedophile doesnt mean hes a boss leader MOAR

yes, i freely admit to repeating myself. because the moron didn't understand how primaries work. i bet he either slinked off realizing how dumb he looked or morphed into trying to be a troll.

What?
Yes I am!
I am -that- anonymous, fool.
All I'm saying is that if you're going to spew shit, at least look like you know what you're talking about,

are political or religious disputes more violent because im looking for violence

fuck if hes rly a pedophile this changes errything

if fucking a 9 yr old is good enough for the prophet Muhammad its good enough for me and donald trump

lets make america great for pedos again!

last week it was Ted Cruz was the pedophile.
why the switch? funny this is coming out now?
being spread around the internet by 12 year olds. careful slandering rich and powerful people can have consequences.

They said the same thing when he started and continued to say it as every other candidate dropped one by one.

When will you finally accept it OP?

Vote for Trump or he'll fucking sue you.

it's not slander to post a link to a lawsuit you gigantic faggot. this is what trump voters think. fucking idiot

you're the dumb one who sits at the back of the class aren't you?

like stated before the people voting for trump are the stable minded ones who dont got out of there way to cause drama we keep silent we keep cool just let these nigger lovers blow up we can always build more prisons

But the case is fictional, another pathetic attempt to slander trump with ""facts" that are so profoundly incorrect only Hilary or Bernie supporters could be gullible enough to believe it.

But then again, the louder, more childish and more annoying you are, the more people will believe your half baked lies right? Don't you have New Year's Eve noisemakers to rattle at a rally somewhere? Why don't you let the smart people do the thinking and go back to telling each other lies in your safe space, squirt.

no, nothing has to "end" his campaign. it will end with him getting destroyed by clinton in the general election. if every single person who voted for him so far vote for him in the general he'll get like 20% of the vote.

It would be libel you idiot

Reminder that if you don't vote Trump the SJWs win and you're to blame.

We will no longer be aloud to say anything that hurts anybody's feelings and we will have to praise all 50 gender types and pretend that they don't have mental illnesses.

Will someone just fucking shoot him allready or do u have to come down there from candada myself

says the libtards who are trying to derail him by suing him over stupid shit

and yet you probably believe clinton is a cold blooded killer. bill is a rapist. the towers were brought down by the gov, dumb shit like that

do it faggot

ITT: Liberal butthurt

All the tears are exactly why he DESERVES to win.

re-read your post. you said "he's a pedophile".
that all we need.
you screwed up. you accused a very powerful man of a very serious crime.
this thread will be archived and the owner of this site will be notified.