How does Sup Forums deal with losing a very close friend?

How does Sup Forums deal with losing a very close friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicide

What are these "friends" of which you speak?

trips of truth
/thread

Painkillers and alcohol

>assuming anyone on Sup Forums has friends

We dump all our rare pepes, OP.

Eat shit

lose? as in they died?

Therapy and antidepressants

and diiiiiiie.

doing an hero

Lost my father 2 years ago, I drink, and try not to think about it.

trips dont lie

Lay down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.

Sorry for your loss, I've never been in your situatio but I would take a few weeks off, drink a lot and travel.

As expressed poetically by Nas: "Live's a bitch and then we die. That's why we get high, coz u never know when you're gonna go"

Also, maybe some Hitler makes you smile

Go out and find them

underrated post

Never had a close friend besides my twin brother and my girlfriends.
It's okay, you can learn to enjoy your own company. Enjoy yourself and others will see that and warm to you. I hope you find a friend who you connect with, who you trust, who you can talk about anything with and who you can make dick jokes with. We're all your friends here, although not close. I'm glad you came here to ask for advice user, although many people here will reply with retarded shit like "kill yourself" there are some of us who understand what being friendless feels like.

No, as in they decided they didn't want to be my friend any more

Lost two over the last couple of weeks.

I'll do nothing at all.

Time will fix it.

Stay strong, we'll get through this user

What did you do/What did they don't like, OP?

lose as in died, OP? Or lose as in no longer friends?

Was easy. He was a douchebag and i was tired of being there for him when he fucked up or fucked someone over

youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk I watch this video everytime and it reminds me that everything is gonna be ok.

I cried for like a week and a half straight. It stops hurting eventually but you'll cry or get very upset randomly for a long time afterwards, maybe the rest of your life.