Where were you when Donald J. Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States of America?

where were you when Donald J. Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States of America?
where were you when you helped Donald J. Trump MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

M A A M I G A
A
A
M
I
G
A

Make America's Aerosol Manufacturing Industry Great Again

Watching TV waiting for libs to cry

don't you have a wall to be building, Juan?

YUGE

an alternate universe

I was in mexico
getting cucked

i don't think so pal
the only other options are old grandpa jew or crooked hillary.

trump's chances of being elected look better everyday

booking a plane ticket out of here

I was in Europe, facepalming and thinking about how America got there.

The bombardment of Bernie supporters will soon end hopefully. I personally would rather have Bernie than Hillary.

Now Trump is a rapist, OP

and quite a resume too

this

Drumpf's tentacles will spread worldwide so no

>Drumpf's
you mean his grandfather's name? why do people think john oliver is clever or funny? he is the ultimate jewbot

>triggered

there is more media reporting than john oliver you fuck boi

we all would user, but Bernie bought into a rigged system unfortunately and his swinging for the fences just couldn't cut it
too low energy
nope it's just dumb because that was literally never Donald's name. so making a joke of it is dumb and pointless but okay. i guarantee you surnames have changed at some point in time. should you change your name too?

it still was never his name so you are still dum fuck boi
and john oliver is the ultimate jewbot

>Drumpf

Drumpf

>being triggered this hard

donald j trump was born donald j trump... are you shitposting user?

jesus you faggots are triggered

>spreading false info is funny
>knowingly spreading false info is funny
>shitty memes being forced is funny (reddit)
>trigger trigger trigger
you are just dumb as fuck and gonna cry like a little bitch when Trump is your RULER

wow reddit sure is triggered in here
should we have those trigger warnings for all you tumblrtards

trigger
>trigger

TRIGGERED

T R I G G E R
R
I
G
G
E
R

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

TRIGGER
>WE REDDIT NOW
TRIGGER
>WE REDDIT NOW
TRIGGER

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

TRIGGGGGER
NIGGGGER
IS
TRIGGERRRED

TRI

G

GER
TRIGGGGER

Anonymous 05/07/16(Sat)17:39:31 No.683171326 ▶
(You)
TRI ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN.ER
NI ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN.ER
IS
TRI ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN. ERROR: OUR SYSTEM THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM. PLEASE REFORMAT AND TRY AGAIN.ERRRED

>mfw Trump is president

DRU

UMPF

We don't want to live in your "tolerant", "peaceful" society, Ahmed.

He is the manifestation of 'murica. He is 'murica. Don't let any uzurpators take his throne.

how does that john oliver kike dick taste user? nice and salty just like you like it?

so triggered

Nothing to do with triggering, just pointing out something to you cuck faggots who are too ignorant to know that many european immigrants had their surnames changed either voluntarily or just by shitty record keeping.

>learn 2 history dribbledick

jesus faggot you are one long trigger spasm
every post

Just LOOK at that HAIR!!! Only possible with ALL-AMERICAN hairspray. Trump will single-handedly (albeit small-handedly) boost AMERICAN hairspray sales by 2000%!!!

Hi, This is just a daily reminder Trump will never be president
Doesnt have a chance
Never had a chance
Wont be president this year or any year ever
Thanks for listening

It would be "THE BEST"
if DJ Trump got elected... and during his
acceptance speech said the words,

"See, I told you I could do it. I resign."

he has a hot as fuck european wife melania... he has billions of dollars and properties with his name on it all over the world.. he has a wonderful family with beautiful sons and daughters who will carry on his legacy....

ask yourself... why would Donald Trump be spending his time, energy, and resources to campaign when he can literally be doing ANYTHING else in the whole world?
the man wants to make america great again... you can either be a part of that.. or you can get left behind

I was leaving for Canada.

what?

that has nothing to do with what I said.
You bait too hard.

It would still be great if he trolled us all.

well, if the world isnt a better place with clinton, we must assume trump would have done a better job and take care of the problem ourselves.
i will be happy to get rid of muslims by force.

I was inside my time machine.

i just took your clever ruse for disdain for trump.. no i don't think it would be funny if he trolled us all.
i have put too much stock in the man

He's a snake oil salesman who only has money because he was born rich. The entire thing was to feed his ego and get interest in his branding and it went crazier than anyone could expect.

Guy saying triggered every post is same fagging...HARD. Fuck out of our thread m8 and accept the fact that Mr. Trump is the next POTUS you bernout. Over the wall!

Someone should snipe him.

I have massive disdain for trump.
America should not be looked upon as a business or corporation.

It is not the gov'ts job to make us rich.

None of his priorities will increase my
peace of mind or quality of life.

I am not claiming that other contenders for
POTUS will do that either...but he won't
for sure. So he will not be someone I respect
as president

on Sup Forums memeing it up
MAGA

>being this triggered

This guy gets it. Only retards view the country as a corporation. Such a retarded analogy that only makes sense to the feeble minded.

>not govs job to make us rich
>but its govs job to make us find peace of mind and quality of life
dude what ?

Very fucking far away from that shithole of a country watching the fireworks go off.

Couldn´t stump the Trump.

country IS a corporation, you like it or not, it all depends on the cash flow, and deal making with other countries
you call other people stupid but you couldnt understand this simple fact

I just got in the thread for the fuck of it.

But I have to clarify that you are conceptualy right but wrong in the wholesome.

Every ´Government´ is a bussiness, the state, the country and the economy are not.

He is the opposite of progress, this world will hurt longer before the mess will even come close to being cleaned up, by the time the world gets their shit in order ,we will be long gone, and im grateful for it.

still, everything you listed is managed like a business, even culture is under influence of cash in and out, i do have wish it isnt but wishes doesnt work once it meets with the reality

You think donald trump knows anything about trade balances and the relationship between exports and job creations. Executives in business rarely know anything about this yet they run corporations. Ergo having an exec handling this wont be any better than a normal politician. In fact id hedge my bets on the politician knowing more.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

BACK WHEN IT WAS GREAT

the progress you are talking about is a dream, a nightmare to be exact, BLM, feminazi, safe space, mass immigration, danger of islam. Its about fucking time of us to stop and realise what kind of progress we actually want
of course he knows, all of his plans are going to work smoothly, just like Economics 101

Again, you are wrong in most critical points. So for extersion and to enterntaint myself;

The State; It´s the Government slave, depending on where you are it can be well groomed, feed and greatly taken care off... or it can be a nigger screwing shit up.

The Country; I tend to define it as the land. The more the better, sadly, the times when you could get more had passed.. unless you are Russia under Putin mandate.

The Economy; It´s the only one that really ressembles a bussiness, but on the terms of being a scam since it generates money out of it´s own ass to eat his own shit and inflate itself untill it burst from so much shit.

>the politician knowing more
I give you the point of Trump being a dumbfuck.

But he has something most of Sup Forums lack; Connections from his rich daddy, Charisma to make stupid people (with college education) work for him and the attitude of Chad.

Also, I barged to rant here because am bored and fuck this gay earth. Bernie should´ve won.

you are overthinking it and you make horrible equivalents, I dont even know where to start.
first of all, the state and the government are most of the time one body, the state gets directly ruled by the government.
I wont even comment on the country since you made up the definiton for yourself during once of your brainstorming session
The economy is a ponzi scheme, it can be understood as scam by hard working people but once you get to know more about human speculation and trust, you can literally make, or more specifically, print, money out of thin air, but it wont come without consequences. Trump will do a good job stablize it, read his plans

I was hanging myself. If you're voting for trump and you want to make America great again, do the same cunt.

Ponzi is the same as Pyramid Scam or Ponzi Pyramids?

Am not sarcastic, english is not my native.

But if it´s, then it settle my point. Most economies are based on making shit up and inflating your own values so you could consume more of the same that cost more everytime you consume it.

I grant you, State and Government are greatly tied. But more often than not one becomes a servant for the tyrant in turn.

Just because those events are unfolding doesn't make it progress and also this "dream" is not unachievable there were many "dreams" we humans conquard , we had a "dream" of one day going to space and just like back then there were nay' say'ers who thought it was just a DREAM but we overcome and we will always prevail as a species

Where will I be at noon on 1/20/2017? Probably at work, if I'm lucky enough to still have a job.

english isnt even my second language neither, glad me get this out of the way.
State is directly under government, its not managed by anything else
and about the econmy, have you noticed Mozambique cant print money as the USA can wothout huge inflation ? just like bitcoin, the value of real banknotes depends on the people trust, so the more stable the economy is, the more money it can have
where do you think the dream of progresive left will take us ? jobs not for the qualified but for the gender "equality" ? blacks become superior because some rich black kid has big ego and decides play on race card ? promotion of dangerous islam ? come on dude, i dont believe you are here without being paid

to trump Jewish media communication put it as bad! because they traded with companies giving them favoritism above people. Trump is against the Jewish Zionism and in favor of improving the lives of American citizens.

remember that the heads of companies Arriva, do not care about health, vienestar, citizens. and if these entrepreneurs Trump seems bad it is because it must be good for people.

that's what I think from Argentina

All that nonsense is not progress and never will be, change and progress will happen organically and naturally no matter the cause , this isnt about somthingg petty and small as race this is the big picture , its about us as a species living on a planet and possibly being the only homo sapiens in the galaxy.

orange douchebag

if this is the case then papa don is no way againt it, where did you get that he is some medieval lord or some shit ?

vote to trump !! stupid fagots! slaves of the Jews and mortified by blacks!!

learn english retard

>he can literally be doing ANYTHING else in the whole world?

except:
> get a decent haircut
> find a pair of gloves that (A) fit and (B) does not come from the kids section
> beat the least popular politician in American history (whose name isn‘t Trump)