ITT we pretend that we are all autistic

ITT we pretend that we are all autistic

im OP

OP HERE

Hi im op

Beta uprising. No normies allowed. REEEEEE

MODS!

No Autism Is No Joke We Are Smart And Very Good At Things Autism Is No Jokeing Matter

so everything is exactly the same

>pretend
Kek

i dont pretend, autism is love

I unironically post on the chan.

Tits or gtfo

My sides

Nice dubs

op here, I started this thread because I have autism (asperger actually) and wanted some company. I'm a really lonely neet in his thirties and have trouble talking to girls irl. :(
Any advice?
>inb4 kys

thanks

>pretend

this thread is boss!!

Actually, this Anita mr/miss/xr/xy/qls/¥*/xiss has a point. Maybe we should fund her Kickstarter more.

Trap thread?
Trap thread.

i find it very hard to pretend. I havent got time with all the seizures and screaming.

it is a clock. the numbers represent each facet of men and women, and the cyclical nature of life and death. the 3s at the top and bottom are heaven and hell, the left side is life right now, the right side is this life in reverse. the 2s are women, the 1s and 3s on the right and left side are men.

the 2s are meant to represent the constant nature of women, and the difference between the 1s is "good" men and "bad" men ( in a sexual respect. men who want sex and men who don't).

the numbers are symbolic also for the importance of each gender in their respective lives. on the right side men are more important since they are farther from being similar to heaven and hell ( 1 is farther from 3 than 2), and on the left side since it is this life in reverse the men who were 1s before are now 3s and are identical to heaven and hell and 2s are instead the superior number.

In this life men are better; on the other side women are better. we balance each other out. the 1 that is being pointed to represents me and my being a "good" man because I do not want to enjoy life, but I used to be a "bad" man and I would've been pointed at the lower 1..

this is now a fur/trap/loli/shota/gay/dickrate/waifu/ thread
post youre best stuff friends

>pretend

>pre

I don't have to pretend.