I never feel quite as alive as i do when im crying

i never feel quite as alive as i do when im crying

do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/cp-1-bgm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't know, I've never truly lived.

thats really sad user

that in itself makes me cry and that feels good

you should just go live you know just fuck it do it

tbh im such a priviledged faggot i didnt even consider you might not be able too because of whatever may be

idc shit nigga are you sad?

i guess ill be sad alone and the thread will just disappear like everything else

Sadly that is what happens user...

i just wanted to know if you were sad too?

I guess you could say I am sad, mostly due to reasons out of my hands.

they always are cuzzie

thanks man
tbh any anons lurking this are fags and should post

tfw noones lurking

i think i am happy every day

more so than what, 80% of the people around me

but i doubt any of them think about killing themselves as often as i do, and if they do why is that not a topic to discuss

people die every day and i dont want to die but the idea of doing so is fascinating

what is happy

am i just happy by default

are you just sad by default, are you missing your "happiness" that simply fits the agenda of happy

why cant happy be death

Interesting, I am both actually, sad and suicidal, but any more information could be appealing.

i want everyone to be as happy as i feel when i cry

the shivers as tears roll down my cheek and i realize that truly this is the most human thing that can happen

my dad taught me at a young age that as a male I was not allowed to cry, so as i aged, i was forced to find another outlet to express my emotions. one of those outlets was music. i don't even know how to cry anymore.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/cp-1-bgm

I agree.

i dont have any more information on anything other than my opinion as that of a... happy?.. man...

but i think that life is beautiful and i want to help it bloom. i dont really care about anything because none of it matters the only thing that matters is what i decide matters from my perspective

i guess what eventually matters will come from who buckles first but i refuse to be weak

i like to cry because i feel real, i feel less of a icon of simplicity, a slave to the idea of everything around me to the human congregation of civilization

just like when i smile

Okay

I am never truly happy, people just see a different me. Someone who isn't considering sucide. Someone who smiles, even at the stupidest of jokes. Someone... Who experienced a proper life.

Is sucide a good idea, i'm not gonna do it anytime soon, but I'm considering the possibilities.

Give me advice, Sup Forumsros.

No. Suicide is never a good idea.

In same boat, except I'm considering to do it soon.

I've always thought that having the ability to consider suicide even as a theory just entertains and highlights how happy i am entitled to be

and how entitled everyone is to be

i dont think death is bad but i think life is better, always