Ask someone who hasn't eaten anything in 48 hours and probably won't eat anything for 10 days anything

Ask someone who hasn't eaten anything in 48 hours and probably won't eat anything for 10 days anything

are you hungry?

Why?

Do you like this drawing?

Not really right now
I want to lose some weight
No

Are you going on a water diet?

I will probably eat half a cucumber per two days or consume some zero calorie foods,won't surpass 100kcal per day

Why don't you like that drawing?

Do you like this drawing?

This is now a food thread.

you fuckign cuck just snort coke and youll lose weight

bruh, if you eat nothing your body will shut down, panic and turn everything into fat. go to /fit/ and read the parts of the stick about cutting. you'll get much better results

op is mentally ill. let natural section do its work

>your body will shut down

I've already fasted for multiple days and i can confirm that the "shut down" shit is utter bullshit

Your internal organs still need to operate and will burn whatever on your body starting with fat which is energy storage

fuckin braindead

>multiple days

you do realize that your body will shut down after about 5-7 days, right?

why don't you just dumpster dive for some food? (obviously avoid anything spoiled or nasty)

>shut down

What do you mean?

OP. Instead of being a fucking mentally ill RETARD, why don't you just eat healthier, and exercise? You don't have to fucking mentally trick yourself into not eating, you don't have to feel like shit either. Rather you will be healthier, feel healthier, and overall be a better human being.

You're a fucking retard is what I'm trying to tell you, and I hope your lack of sustenance lets all sorts of diseases slip their way into your garbage of an immune system.

How has fasting curbed your appetite but hasn't curbed your immense craving for attention?

OP probably thought he was gonna be viewed as an absolute madman edgy savage praised with how badass he was until he posted to Sup Forums and realized how much of a fucking idiot he really is.

Probably crying right now

or cock

Why does the first song on that album suck