Does anyone remember this weird puppet show about a burger joint called "Mr. Meaty"?

Does anyone remember this weird puppet show about a burger joint called "Mr. Meaty"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJr6bp9Syk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, weird show.

I remember like a weird manager guy I think? usually in a suit.

that was some scary shit

Remember it vaguely, always felt like a shitty unoriginal combination of Ed, Edd, and Eddy with Goodbuger.

I think I've been scarred for life by it.

Saw it once. Was so out of place I thought it was one of those adult comedy shows like South Park and thought I would get in trouble for having it on.

Surprised there aren't any "lost episode" creepy pastas about this piece of nightmare fuel.

DOPESHITFAM

I remember the episode where one of them gets a worm because he kept mooching off people.

I remember that show. It was kinda weird, but I liked it.

Needs to happen.

I was crazy about the show as a kid. I thought it was so funny. I was at an age where gross out humor appealed to me the most.

Fucking hate puppets now.

That show was so fucking weird but i liked it.

The fucking open song was so weird and out of place.
"Where all God's creatures, fresh off the grill. So come on down to Mr. Meaty's, where things meaty, meet."

Thats how it went? sounds like somebody who lived in the woods to long would say or a serial killer.

Wasn't this on nick? Pretty fucked for a kids show.

Yep it was

Judging from the other anons, I need to check this out.

^this

Its creepy because puppets and gross because kids are weird. Not really worth your time.

Aww. Alright.

dat boi
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJr6bp9Syk