Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I been looking into a strange topic. Maybe you have some insight on it.

I'm starting to believe pigs are the result of a human having sex with a wild boar and birthed a new species.

My reasons are for this.

Pigs are the only animals that can have Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's, and obesity as can humans.

Our skin is nearly identical. Tattoo artists train on pig skin.

Our genome has a 50% match. A pig's other half is matching to the boar.

Religons ban the eating of swine flesh.

The Bible not only bans the meat but also calls it an "abomination." That pretty much means the creator would despise it. Maybe since it isnt his creation.

One more bible reference is that demons can posses humans and pigs.

Lastly, according to the accounts of serial killers and cannibals, human flesh tastes very similar to pork. Pork is a unique meat since it doesnt taste like any other meats. (Everything else is like chicken or beef.)

Thoughts? Are pigs a sub species? And would eating them be considered cannibalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

parkinsonswa.org.au/news/pig-cell-therapy-to-be-tested-in-people-with-parkinson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here.

Maybe this happened 10,000 years ago or so. After so long we just expected this to be a domesticated animal.

where does manpigbear fit into this theory?

Made me laugh, nice.

No bear obviously but i am being serious. Look at these things. They got to be our cousin. More close than the ape.

Yes, I know you're joking.
Pigs are selective bred to be like they are nowadays. Just like dogs are nothing like wolves, except a few breeds.

Copy pasta is old

Not copy pasta. I posted this months ago . I'm the original from then too.

Explain the disease similarities then.

It's just a dwemer

What you said was bullshit.

>More close than the ape.

Chimps share about 98.% of our genome?

We probably had a common ancestor at one point and we share some traits probably because they are beneficial. Its not a big deal that we wouldn't be closely related and share certain useful traits, random mutations are bound to be similar in different species if they are useful at some point.

How would you explain horns in wildly different animals or being bipedal, or wings?

This is so stupid. How could you even come to this conclusion with logical reasoning and 5 minutes of research?

parkinsonswa.org.au/news/pig-cell-therapy-to-be-tested-in-people-with-parkinson

I see your point. I get where you are coming from. But even if we had a very close ancestor, pigs are still animals and are vastly different from humans. As for the Bible stuff, that shit's fake anyway. Really good theory though OP

Even if billions of pigfuckers had that one working embryo that wasnt absorbed in the womb the gestation of human and pig is different. Here is the rundown. The dna from human and pig would not alighn properly in the first place sperm to egg. Lets assume that somehow worked, now its genetics are messed up but it develops but the pig gestates faster tgan a human so it is born too early, unformed it somehow lives, now lets assume it grows up. A female pig would find it repulsive and artificial insemination is a recent thing, but lets go ahead and assume this pig has no standards, like most hybrids chances are the animal is steril because its dna disent match up. Even if hybrid pig had millions of partners its dna would carry info at odds with itself and its progeny if born would be sickly and uncompetitive. The species divergance is too great.

nope.

Pigs are heavily domesticated, which means they are exposed to all the same pathogens we are. They have similar diet, which means even heavier exposure. Most other domestic animals have different diet, so would have different enzymes and different internal chemistry.

Pigs are, however, closely related to whales, so maybe you should go fuck a whale instead.

But pigs aren't the only animals besides humans that can get it...

I've done over a month of research. Talked to a few friends on the matter who are science fags.

The intersting part is chromosomes.

If a human fucked a boar and had an offspring it would of had an unique number of chromosomes. If the offspring mated with another boar the chromosomes would match the pig we have today

Also what farmer is going to let a deformed pig breed. And what pigfucker who reconises what it is dosent kill it or hide it in shame?

>you should go fuck a whale instead.
Do dolphins count as whales?

Pig farmers wouldnt of existed then obviously.

The person would of been an outcast with mental problems.

>If the offspring mated with another boar the chromosomes would match the pig we have today

And?

That could be said for hundreds of thousands of hybrids.

I dont know of any other hybrid species

>over a month of research
translation: you've been fucking a pig for the last month

Congratulations. How many babby pigs have you sired?

do you even understand what "species" is?

Well Ligers, Mules, Zebroids, Beefalo, Bengal cats, Im pretty sure Camels and Llamas can produce a hybrid, off the top of my head.

Oh, nevermind the literal MILLIONS of plant hybrids.

Thank you proving my point that cross species hybrids are possible. Continue on.

Yeah but none of those animal hybrids are species because they are not fertile.

and how many of these are reproductively viable?
Zero?

>Pigs are the only animals that can have Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's, and obesity
have you never seen fat dogs or cats?
you proved yourself false already

Well, it would give YOU a reason to exist

Also, humans share 50% of our DNA with bananas

Banana thread?

>cross species hybrids are possible

None of them are fertile apart from the plants.

And they are all from extremely close relatives, like you said boar and human DNA only share around 50% of the genomes.

So hows the pigfucker hypothesis now?

You do realise that someone had to write the bible right? So the person who wrote it saw fucking a pig S an abomination

I'll agree i'm not knowing of all but dogs and cats cant get parkinson's.

It is unlikely but i still see it as possible.

These hybrids are in the same species branch. Deer have been fucking lawn ornaments for generations but ive yet to see a antlered lawn knome dash majestically across my yard.

So we can fuck chimps and make ape men?
Is this the source of Sasquatch?

Feild that question for us ok?

What does "feild" mean?

Do any of you retards actually know which side of this argument im on or are you just ADD riddled retards with no sense of direction?

I'm against the pigman argument by giving examples of hybrids being ONLY closely related and always ending up sterile.

Do I seriously need to explain this? They say the average IQ is getting higher by the generation but my anecdotes are starting to convince me otherwise against my better judgement.

The type of thing you could get in a lab is mosaic chimeric specimines that would live but its children would be one or the other. This is as close as your going to get and full development into life would be carried by a long gestating animal. Still, its not going to be healthy or capible

not to mention, those hybrids are all between closely related species; e.g. ones that diverged in the last few Mya and are still relatively close genetically. The last common ancestor of pigs and people lived over 90 million years ago. and looked something like this.

Not gonna happen.

this is a copypasta, fuckwits

No one actually bothers to read who you are replying to for context, so yeah no one gives enough of a shit about you or this argument.

I dont think its a choice, I think you're all just fucking retards.

Yup, but OP's always known that to be honest.

I always had this strange theory that humans have all kinds of genes from animals, but this tops it on a new level.

Aw don't you feel better now.

OP is still discussing the topic so fuck it.

It's a meme you dip

Not really, you all still exist.

don't care, piggie.
If you weren't a faggot you wouldn't be posting in this thread anyway.

You argue on the right side but with bad info. Like a rally of people ready to kill a man who rapes kittens and children, and a voice rises above the angry crowd and yells "he didnt wash his dick between rapes! The monster must die" shure your right on some level but wrong too.

Oh yes, it's randoms on Sup Forums that are making you unhappy. Of course.

This thread

>but with bad info

Read in context. You dumb fucking nigger.

Aw fuck this im closing the thread, I hope this is all in my head and you all die when I close the tab. You are all irredeemable.

Getting this butthurt over meaningless shit. Nice life you got

Lunchmeat.

OP still here. Any science fags around who would be interested in looking into this further?

Also any history fags know the origin of pigs?

Theories are humans using selective breeding of boars to make them fatter.

My theory obviously.

OK
new question, OP.

what would happen if you were fucked by a radioactive pig

have you been playing too much duke nukem?

> pic related

>mfw this isnt shitposting
>op would change science forever
>mfw fucking pigs will be legal

Imagine if they started to talk.

Like feminist but skinnier.

only Trump can save this thread

Because you left us hanging...

fuckof this is a spiderpig thread

>Our genome has a 50% match
like all life on earth's DNA matches 90% or something ridiculous.

I know. I'm no scientist or anything.

How about the fact that humans and pigs have similar meat taste and color when cooked.

Logic says that if you explain a concept and give your own reason for that concept being correct and valid, then it is definitely correct!

I think we found the next Einstein!!

OP thinks were pigs and taste good.
Tell us more about how you munch babe in fusteration while you want a heather sandwich.

Try making sense

fucking kek

This is completely retarded, especially when you got onto religion.

>The Bible not only bans the meat but also calls it an "abomination." That pretty much means the creator would despise it. Maybe since it isnt his creation.
Or maybe and far more likely; God never existed. Even if this magical all-powerful, supernatural being existed, it's even more unlikely that the things that he may have said have been remembered over the years.

>One more bible reference is that demons can posses humans and pigs.
I read a book before, said that there was a girl who entered into a cupboard and came out in a mythical unknown location where a talking lion ruled the kingdom. Is it true? Probably not. Same goes with your demon possession story. (I hope you don't pass on your genes)

>Lastly, according to the accounts of serial killers and cannibals, human flesh tastes very similar to pork. Pork is a unique meat since it doesnt taste like any other meats. (Everything else is like chicken or beef.)
Taste is subjective you fucking idiot. Even if human meat tasted similar to pork for everybody, its not basis enough to even consider that they are our sub-species.

>Pigs are the only animals that can have Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's, and obesity as can humans.
If this were true, how the fuck do neuroscientists induce parkinsons, obesity and alzheimer's disease in rats. I can give direct links to articles that prove that other animals share homology to humans.

Oh and to top it off, its biologically impossible for a human to breed with a boar.
I really hope this was a troll thread because this was maybe the most retarded thing i've read in the last year.

You can't inseminate a different species you tard.

I do know this sounds retarted. It is unlikely.

What got me interested in this topic was wondering why do religons hate pigs. I thought including it as a reference would help kick off the topic.

I'm not trolling.

What is the pull of this pig/human hybrid for you. Whats your motivation?

OP has been inseminating pigs for months now. He just can't seem to impregnate one.

Imagine being that guy that said, the earth is not flat.

I never said pigs by the way. Boars and humans.

And no i'm not fucking any animals.

He was a man of science, though and not a retard.

He stood against the norm. I'm not completly oblivious.

You're confused user. It isn't "unlikely", it is biologically, factually impossible. You must be underage, your grasp on reality is loose. Your science fag friends are misinformed to say the least.
Take it from another science fag that your theory is completely wrong. Your reasons for believing this crazy story are naive and some are just plain false.
Please don't tell anybody outside of an anonymous message board that you believe that pigs are half human, it's embarrassing.

I merely illustrating to the other user that it's possible to inseminate another species; it's the impregnation that doesn't happen. Nice dubs, pigfucker.

And i was also relating to the feeling he had of realizing something no one believes. I'm alone on this subject.

>Pig organs can be transplanted into people

You might be onto something OP, congratulations on not being a faggot.

Ok. WTF. You do know that wild bores are pigs right. A pink farm pig is not a different species from then wild bore. It is the result of domesticating a wild bore. A pink domesticated farm pig if released into the wild will start to revert back into a wild bore within 3 weeks. Longer snort, longer thicker hair and the snout will begin extend it's length.

And grow tusk as well

common sense is not common Sup Forumsro, quote by yours truly

Actually, human flesh has been compared more closely in taste to veal meat. Not pork. Also, if you're really curious, try fucking a wild boar. Good luck though. Because nobody is getting anywhere near a wild boar long enough to fuck it or to cum inside of it.

Double dubs has a point

On a related topic, has there ever been a legit human and hybrid? even if it didn't survive into adulthood? like maybe a result of an experiment or an unexpected result of bestiality or some shit

That guy had era relevent supporting argument. Do you?

there are a number of spells that makes a woman want to have sexual relations with a wild animal

maybe someone had a fetish user?

Several. For science experiments, human testing is sometimes considered unethical. The genetic tissue made is not considered human. The desired results are simalar enough.

Humans are animals. Some of us have neanderthal DNA.

>Because nobody is getting anywhere near a wild boar long enough to fuck it or to cum inside of i
unless that's part of the fetish

watching a 10/10 woman get ripped to shreds being impregnated by a wild boar