Im about to kill my self and im looking for the best way to do so

im about to kill my self and im looking for the best way to do so.
you guys cant change the fact that im going to kill myself anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fire.
It is the best way.

step off platform in front of express train.

its painless, instant, and there's zero chance of failing and ending up a vegetable like people that try top OD or use noose.

Quit being an attention whore. Also, pics for proof or GTFO.

Go out with guns blazing, shoot up a local school

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

I'm serious. Fire.
I'll be here advocating the cleansing flame until you do it.

satan bringing the best method

Surround yourself with gasoline, pour yourself with gasoline, light a lighter on yourself and there you go

if i get dubs just repeatedly stab your face

Nitrogen. Breathe in nitrogen. You won't feel a thing

Trips aren't dubs.

have you considered accepting Christ into your life?

jeezzuz

oo baby a triple

no they're better

jesus go away, satan got here first

Does this really work? Or does painful shit happen if I do this

Seems legit to me

seems legit, but you know just like death
no ones ever been able to tell anyone what its like

well, burning in Hell might be a bit painful

Nope, there is no hell

reddit is over there

Antifreeze margarita

Don't do it! You're a very beautiful/handsome person. You're very special and all that shit. Life is worth it and I think that you are very special and, like, all that stuff. I don't want you to kill yourself. I want you to live 150,000 years and be well and happy with all living things, especially rabbits. Rabbits are SOOOO cute. I remember holding one and petting it. It looked up at me with it's rabbit eyes and was like "thanks for petting me" and I was like "awwwwww". And then I bought one for myself, but it died from some type of rabbit disease. I was sad. But then I got a gold fish and it's still alive to this day. I feed it once once a day and change its water. It's name is Sam since I dont know if it's a male or female and I though "Sam" is a more neutral name. But anyway, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!!!

Satan is dancing

I'm not dead so obviously I'm not an authority, however helium is much lighter than oxygen. It will replace the oxygen in your blood and yes, you'll most likely die in your sleep. Or you'll suffocate to death.

It should work though. Helium mask kits are provided as assisted suicide for the old or terminally ill.

go to lostallhope dot com, gives a good breakdown of the all the methods, their lethality and how much pain they'll likely cause. I've been trying to find a suitable method for a while now and it's pretty damn difficult in a country without easy gun access, good luck op and I hope you're sure you've made the right decision before you go

checked

Pretend to be a white guy converting to Islam, infiltrate an ISIS cell, kill as many of them as you can before they get you. If you manage to kill them all move states/countries and repeat until you die

so close, and so far of the quads.

uh-huh....

if you kill yourself, you will be reincarnated as this niglette

parents are assholes for not mercy killing when it was a baby

True enough, but death by train will cause costly delays, investigations and possibly passenger injuries—even death. Any suicide will involve others in cleaning up afterward, but it is best to minimize bystander exposure. You're not a selfish asshole, OP. How will we mourn your demise? With poems? With gatherings? Or with intemperate letters in the comments section about an idiot that caused a derailment injuring a dozen?

They started to put oxygen in helium tanks in 2015. At least in America. This doesn't work with tanks made after that, At least not as well as it used to.

kek is with us tonight

What would kek do?

Wow what a gay