Why do atheists STILL refuse to define atheism?

Why do atheists STILL refuse to define atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atheism: the rejection of a belief in a god or other diety.

/defined
/thread

this is now a fur thread

>this is now a fur thread

What is that .gif

search for christian loli

>/threading your own thread
Fucking normie

>9110033666.jpg
>666.jpg
>666

You live, then you die.
It's not that hard to explain

Ahhhh, this b8 again.

Kek

>34 replis
>2 posters

nothing better to do than copypasta?

calling all science fags

Still feeding this troll, I see.

OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight

nah. just pray. valve performance will increase if you have faith

HII DEAR FRIEND I AM JAMES WORKING AS A GRIEVANCE MANAGER.AP GOVT. I AM VERY GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT FB WAS BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU.
ONCE I WAS A BISEXUAL(HAVING DESIRES ON M AND F), I HAD SEX EVERY DAY 3 TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS (MOSTLY BOYS). MY LIFE WAS BEING BORED, I HAVE NOT FOUND JOY IN SEX ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT BE WITH OUT SEX, I KNOW THIS (GAY SEX) IS WRONG TO HEALTH AND TO TELL OTHER AS A BISEXUAL MAN, I COULD NOT CONTROL MY SEXUAL DESIRES SO I WANTED TO DIE BY DRINKING ACID,
SUDDENLY I HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS, FOR WHOM MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD TO ME, JUST I PRAYED JESUS "JESUS I WANT TO DIE" ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE JESUS AS A GOD AS I M MUSLIM, SO I HAVE TAKEN ACID BOTTLE TO DRINK IN MY BED ROOM, SUDDENLY I SAW JESUS CHRIST WITH MY EYES BESIDE MY BED. JESUS CAME NEAR TO ME AND SAID "MY SON I HAD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS SO YOU WON’T DIE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SON SO I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU". THEN HE WAS DISAPPEARED. IT WAS DONE 3 YEARS BACK ON MAY 10. FROM THAT DAY ON WARDS I HAVE NO GAY FEELINGS AND DID NOT HAD SEX STILL NOW,JESUS CHRIST CHANGED MY LIFE,JESUS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, HE ALSO DIED FOR YOUR SINS TOO.PLEASE INVITE JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE, NO NEED TO CHANGE YOUR RELIGION. JESUS WOULD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELL.I LOVE YOU SO I SAID ABOUT JESUS LOVE.

You never get tired of posting this, do you?

>back with your daily strawman

He's a zealot. Brains not required, exhaustion not a factor.

Where is the image with the dismembered body from?

Out of all these fucking threads, this one is absolutely the dumbest pasta.