Anyone from before 2010 around?

Anyone from before 2010 around?

2006 reporting in

yes

2008 reporting

08' here dog

We may have lost the old Sup Forums to today's faggotry but at least we have this thread.

Party like its 2009.

consequences will never be the same.

Cheers

1995 here, get on my level

I was a part of that lol

Also....
Puddi puddi.

2005 reporting in
>tfw been here since I was 12

Kek

Anyone pre-2006?

That was the Jurassic era

Mhm
09 fag

What is it that you want?
i know we all used to talk bout cancer but this place is the same 8 threads over and over.

Tell me again why anime shite is on ma Sup Forums

tl;dr
back in my nigger my nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

09 here

Joined in late 2009 / early 2010. It was a bit before that whole Jessie Slaughter event.

We had no idea how much worse this board could get.

I think Sup Forums had been systematically disrupted. I think that the mods have a lot of these same threads auto-posting to drive the evil from Sup Forums and off of Sup Forums or onto Sup Forums

I don't think it's the same people making the same threads every hour

We'be been duped

when did spoilers go?

Most start at 12

They were never on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a containment board for our long lost kinsmen who have been tainted by and meme'd into oblivion

I hope not. Coming at here as early as I did fucked me up for life. Made me the anxious depressed autist I am today.
>tfw I came here to check out some guro loli my brother told me about
>didn't even know what guro loli was

And you are now a #CruzMissile

captcha threads maaang

this is pretty much Sup Forums rolled up in what 09 or whatever

I feel deeply offended for I indentify as an Apache Attack Helicopter.

>mfw I was going to post the exact same thing

mfw no face

06 reporting in

Got a link?

I remember "FUCK YEAH SEAKING!" being the new hip thing when I first joined regularily, but I poked around every onc ein awhile for a year or so before. You know, lurk moar and all that jazz

Who remembers OC?

no I never did find it.

2006 reporting. Back in the days of Habbo raids, and Snacks. I go way back fuckers. AMA.

why haven't we stopped Sup Forums from going to hell?

pools closed motherfucker

I came here in 08
Anyone else remember when you had to click through an ad every time you opened a picture?

I don't even know what year I started

Yotsuba era here.
I miss /4/ so much.

'08

ho ho ho it's christmas time

>pic totally accurate
>except i miss jewpon threads
>if you don't know what a jewpon is your a newfag

here
I'm an American. Back in 2006, or at least around that time, I was a more-or-less friendless high schooler virgin. Sup Forums was my outlet. Habbo raids were a sense of community for guys like me. Being pretty horribly depressed I would just get wasted on my parents booze and shitpost on Sup Forums back before, well, fuck. Back before "memes" were anything other than inside jokes that SA and Sup Forums would crosspost, rather than just IMAGES AND TEXT. Back when Caturday was Caturday.

hello there

How's it feel getting here 2 years later than me?

(fuck storefronts, seriously)

Been heere way too fucckng long

  ▲
▲ ▲
Ez.

Never forget
Dun dun

back when rage comics were actually funny.

>why haven't we stopped Sup Forums from going to hell?

There was no stopping it, Anyway, continuing from
The only girlfriend I had up until this point was a girl I met online, and after a year and a half, we broke up and it devastated me for what seemed like forever.

But eventually... I dunno, things petered out. I graduated high school. I went to college, and starting on a fresh slate helped me learn to make friends. I had actual girlfriends and started having sex. I lived in Europe for a year and learned how to actually dress well.

Anyone got a timeline? Forget when I cam here

double nigger

LONGCAT

IS

>1306217677484.jpg
>1462499635266.jpg
>1327009619578.png
1422575599421.png

atleast try to pretend

Just think about how many Sup Forumsrothers we lost since we started. So many people an heroed or just died. It hurts to think about how much we've changed.

LOOOOOONG

nigger

How the fuck do they work?

roody poo

No fucking way

Still wearing your mask, EFG? I wonder how many people here know what you look like under it.

Who the fuck remembers. Probably 2006 at the latest.

I was pre Scientology. whenever that whole thing was going on. what happened in 2010 that's divided?

Lel

I don't know how to make blank posts

So many calls...so many angry managers

The first time I realized Sup Forums was shit was when every other post was THIS BOARD IS FILTHY!

LET'S CLEAN IT UP

THIS POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY DIAL SOAP

2009 here. from what i can recollect, Sup Forums was never good. but it wasnt as bad as it is now. every once in a while, something worthwhile happens and thats why i come around. kinda wish these trap threads, pics you shouldnt share threads and other similar threads would die off. this board has become stagnant

Part of the reason Sup Forums has gone to shit is because of all the oldfags whining

I feel like I came at a great time. '06 was just in time to witness some pretty badass shit. Seems like things have gone a little downhill since the meme game took on a life of its own and so much OC is generated on random facebook pages nowadays.

Continuing life story
I guess the impetus for posting my shitty life story is that there might be people who are like what I was; lonely, horribly depressed, thinking of killing themselves or something. I know I felt all of those. I still feel that way sometimes! But life does peter out and get better.

I am now a reasonably fit/in-shape, good-looking fellow with good social skills. I got my undergraduate degree in economics with a specialty in mathematical economics and theory. I'm working on my Ph.D. in economics as well. More or less functioning member of society.

It was a long road, but I advise anyone who sees themselves in some of my past which I have described, that things will get better provided you: Keep yourself open to new experiences and push yourselves outside of you comfort zone. Don't force anything but also take opportunities to better yourself. Most importantly, work hard at finding out what makes you happy and stop at nothing in your pursuit of it.

You fucking whiny cunts always complain about this fucking shit. If you miss the old Sup Forums, then fucking bring it back. Everyone here is a fucking degenerate and a gelatinous waste of human skin, so it shouldn't be very difficult at all to change the situation.

If you want to change Sup Forums, then fucking change it, dumb cunts.

hey guise...check these singles.

kek

Because you're all fucking retarded cowards.

there coulndnt be a more fitting thread to post these again.
i am mising a panel so feel free to jump in

boioioing

>oldfags complaining once a month
>3+ fur threads per hour
fuck off kid newfags don't even know how great this board once was

Never change EFG, never change.

What's good, nigger. 2006 reporting.
I've been trying to leave this place for ten years. A decade of wasted potential. I can't imagine what I could've done if I hadn't developed a crippling internet addiction thanks to this board.

%triforce

Then why don't you show them, you stupid cunt? Fuck, you guys are pathetic.

This faggot regarded comic is about Sup Forums

Been here since 2014 lmao.. But I've read tons about the old Sup Forums. The events and all the fucked up shit that went down. Gotta agree with you old fags, trap, loli and the rest of these shit threads should just gtfo and go to reddit.

it was borderline ok and then comes the faggots with their cancer dubs trips or whatever

even if it wasn't way more than once a month that these kind of threads are posted (which it is) once a month is still too much. move on with your lives

%triforce

ffffuuuuuuuuu... right in the feels.

fuck

2005 here. I sneak on here when the gf isnt looking.