Guys

guys,
what's the worst thing you've ever done to a woman ?

being his bf knowing that one day I will leave her

made her eat a bowl of eggs

I can't count how many woman I've made cry

cut her stomach open and left a big scar

sorry i'm not sorry, mum

Impregnating her and then dumping her

Voted for Trump in my state's primary.

respected one

kek.

Off the top of my head:

- Cheated on my first ex after I knocked her up and had an abortion.

- Hit first ex for cheating.

- Hit and choked second ex, also after cheating.

Thankfully the last incident was 5 years ago. I was a real piece of shit then.

ruining her life after being born

At least you've grown past that. I've done some real bad shit to old GFs. I back handed, choked and punched one in the stomach when she thought she was Preg. I've rapped them often. Just because I knew once I was inside they'd love it. Every time she was sick with a fever, I'd come over and rape her. Core temp is higher and the pussy is amazing!
I've cheated, and gave random women HPV.

Im a much better person now. Not proud of what I've done, but there it is.

Btw, sauce?

How do you know you have hpv? Also enjoy your dick cancer that's coming.

ayyy lmao

Exactly. After respecting two girls that cheated on me, I went on a spree. Fucked around with a married co-worker, fucked another co-worker who had recently divorced, fucked a customer for three months who was married to a pilot. Fucked my ex-girlfriends roommate. Called up my first girlfriend, who basically lived with me for two months while this was all going on.

It was a great summer. Two bitches made me stop giving a shit about what women thought or felt, and the pussy flowed.o

This

This . Men can't be tested for it yet, so were you accused by some woman?

I had to freeze off the warts you stupid shit. The cancer isn't 100% but the chances are higher.

Intercourse for the pure purpose of reproduction

>Every time she was sick with a fever, I'd come over and rape her Core temp is higher and the pussy is amazing!
Holy fuck that sounds hot

That's not HPV faggot.

Shit it was meant for that post, being drunk is fucking hard

Lost

Took a girl's virginity to get rid of my own and broke up with her a week later. Gave her the its not you its me speech. Now she sells me furnace oil.

I cheated her with me roommate one week after I got married with her, roommate gave a fuck so do I, still cheating her. What can I say, I like pussy

Taught her a new "profession".

Looked at my GF phone and found she cheated on me.
Regret it? Nah

TRUE STORY:
I really liked this girl while fishing my masters degree. I was depressed at the time, and we both went out to a club one night. While I was drunk I asked her to dance and she said no, and then I found her dancing up with some guy right in front of my face and then made out with him. Pretty beat up, I know. Anyway, after that I decided to become Alpha and I got this girl to go out with me. I made her fall in love with me. To the point that we talked about marriage and having kids. She was really really rich, and I got her to pay off my med school loans at $400,000. As soon as she paid them off, I dumped dumped her. When she asked why and I told her about the night but I saw her dancing.
Again, all of this is true

>roomate gave a fuck so do i ,still cheating her
>no

Lucky she didn't sue your ass to get it back.

Very. She was so sad, she took it as a loss.

Being born.

She couldn't have you dumb nigger.

marry her

Keep telling yourself that.

Source please. Been looking for that for awhile

She enjoys a lot of fun things now.

Told a woman I loved her. Worst thing I've ever done, because wow, she fell harder than I could've ever imagined.

She ended up killing herself when things didn't work out. Fuck me -- I miss her every day.

Sauce ?