You have ten seconds to prove this wrong

you have ten seconds to prove this wrong,
pro tip: you never will and that is alright.

Pretty decent bait.

...and nobody seems to give a fuck.

Self defense is, by definition, not a crime.

The odds of a non-white being the perpetrator is astronomically higher considering the population difference

That girl got it. Niggers, arabs and spics are the white man's burden.

OR AREN'T THEY?

That's the least we deserve since without the white race, all the nigger and sand niggers would still raping and beating each other with stick and stones, altought they still do in africa. Oh well.

It's true, can't argue.
Some people also classify white crime as "boys just being boys" and "growing up" when they drink underage, get dying, and other illicit activities.

no, they pretty much are.....good catch user

The last two don't even make sense tbh
Bless that poor girls heart
At least she is trying.

Oj Simpson wasn't a gang crime

>combating generalization by making a poster filled to the brim with fallacious generalization

>killing a guy who broke into your home and is intent on murdering you and your family is just as wrong as killing someone because you're robbing them

Liberal logic

Hispanics can get into self defense too.

O shit

homicide in whites vs black adjusted for population is somewhere near 200 times more

Is that you, Al Sharpton?

Can't flim-flam the zimmerman

The burden of proof in an argument is on the person MAKING the assertion.

Onus Probandi. Google it OP you mong.

Im a white guy, educated, employed. Have a family and pay taxes.

I hate white trash just as much as niggers, spics and dune-coons.

School shooters, generic murderers, most serial killers, etc. White crime is treated appropriately when it's actual crime. Same for other races.

What retard would say that a black person with no gang affiliation that kills someone is gang violence? Also, what retard would say that a white person who unprovokedly kills someone is self defense? This is most likely bait, but on the off chance it isn't you can fuck off mate.

Al Sharpton, Negro Jackson, Black Lives Matter, etc

>implying you aren't white trash by self admission just not self standards

kek dumb whitey

>a white person who unprovokedly kills someone is self defense?
ask trayvon martin abo-.........oh wait you cant.

IGNORANT
G
N
O
R
A
N
T

doesn't make much sense, even for b8.

Let's me fix this for you,

black crime = "they gud boys, they dindu nuffin"/a result of white oppression and an act of fighting the white establishment
arab crime = "this is not true islam hurrrr"
hispanic crime = label them white people like Zimmerman = racism
white crime = racism

your ignorance clearly blinds you white boi

Why do i need to prove this wrong? This is statistically correct, she's too stupid to realise that this is a valid argument for race seperation.

sure is white guilt on Sup Forums tonight.

Hey if america is so fucking racist then get the fuck back to somalia where everyones black. Shouldnt be any problems, right? Sounds like a win~win

>I hate white trash

self-hating white trash.

consider me exempt

Lol whiny niggers, cry more

america fucking sucks

Meh, still doesn't excuse the amount of blacks who commit violent crimes on a daily basis. Or the fact that they commit them against other blacks 90% of the time either.

But no one ever accused Black Lives Matters of being intelligent in any way shape or form.

in all honesty whites have done most monstrosities in the known history of man kind

Americas great. its the millennials that suck.

she's fat and ugly, also she's a woman, can't trust her opinions

Why is there no chink crime?

try harder.

kek af

Yeah, cause he was trying to kill Zimmerman when he was shot and got exactly what he deserved.

But the news told you otherwise and youre a cucklord

Its Racist for a nigger to hold up a sign and compare Black People to Gang Violence. Where is your god now?

truth hurts

Oh look honey, the niggers are whining again. Tell them we'll nominate a nigger for an Oscar next year or some shit, that should shut the parasite filth up for at least a few days

Boston bombing proved american white men. all races guilty of all crimes.

OJ simpson

i like how asians arent up there. proves how theyre just the superior race

I always think its funny how people so against stereotyping can use broad generalization and prejudice when it's convenient to them to further their agenda. What do you even want? What is your end game? People to stop shooting violent niggers who chimp out? Or a mass, blind purging of criminals and innocents alike to even the score? Maybe we can kill some people who actually contribute to society and then we'll be square.

Memecenter and ifunny marks.
Just stop

This. How do you know Zimmerman's testimony can even be believed when he suffered a fractured skull and probably got braindamage. This poster I've quoted is absolutely bang on the money, I mean you could even say Trayvon literally didn't even do anything and if they had some more money for those programs he could have gotten himself back on track because I already know he was going back to church again. Is that right faggot?

Blacks are in gangs, Mexicans sneak across the border, Arabs ARE terrorists (cutting off heads, bombs, child brides, etc.) and most whites only commit violence in self defence.

btw, illegal Immigration indeed is a crime, Im latino came legally will leave behind this Dumpster in the very same way

Oh my god shut the fuck up please.

Not fast enough pedro

doesn't bother me. you can't hold people responsible for what someone else has done.
cry more if it makes you feel better but nothing will change.
call me racist if you want. that won't hurt either.

White Crime=hate crime if committed against a non white or sexist if committed against a female

Wrong name :) lmao, fast as tomorrow Tyrone?

>mfw spics, wogs, slavs etc are only considered white for the purposes of crime stats

>Memecenter and ifunny marks.
kek..........theyre called watermarks fucking sheep fucker

>dindu nuffin

Can you read son?

crybaby

White crime =crime
White crime gang related =gang violence

Black Crime = He was an aspiring rapper who ain't never hurt nobody and was never in trouble wit da law except for dem twenty arrests.

>le monkys
>le unironically trying to be edgy

More realistically white crime is tax evasion

Want to disagree against generalization, but this is true for a good portion. Problem is you really can't identify "millennials" as a generation since the span is too great. Post Gen-X kids are not the problem...it is the generation born in the mid nineties or later that are what you are actually seeing causing problems.

fuck reality I'm gonna percieve the world in more pleasing way even if it's false

nice bait, almost as good as these dubs.

Fucking racists bitch. Why aren't the chinks represented? Do we not matter?

No one was talking about black people until some edgy teenager started fucking whining about it.

You tried

this

Let's face it the only real violence your kind does anymore is between each other.

If its all white its all right!

>Dumb ass analogy
>Sally Kohn guilty
I swear if this bitch wasn't a lesbian, no one would listen to her shit.

chinks don't do crime. they are the gold standard of citizens.

too many of you that you have become disposable...interbreed your women with the rest of civilization to increase world test scores.

>>mfw spics, wogs, slavs etc are only considered white for the purposes of crime stats
>slavs
pic rel, kill yourself

There's no such thing as black crime! It is all white people's fault.

This doesn't seem right... Black people have longer skulls, Asians flatter, etc etc. plus the Jew doesn't have shekels next to him

Tell that to kanjiklub

Chinks don't really do crime like niggers. Most of us are smart enough to stay off statistics