How do I make .webm's on ubuntu?

>How do I make .webm's on ubuntu?

I have a video of this girl I use to fuck squirting and I want to share it.

Post it

I will once I get it to a .webm

handbrake if you can't use ffmpeg

Ffmpg keeps telling me it's installing from Untrusted sources

Google it

since it's patented shit in those codecs.

If you can't figure this out you shouldn't be on Linux.

I use my laptop to browse Sup Forums and check emails for work. Its not like you need to be a fucking l33t hax0r to use linux you fucking autist. I just like the simple theme and fast boot times.

Best reply I've read in a while

Sauce on this lady? That asshole is something I need to see more of.

Install Windows.

just upload it to mega

haha! now that's an answer my kneegrow.

found it on Sup Forums

>wanting windows

The new windows 10 is complete bullshit, not to mention even on a fresh install it boots slow as balls.

looks like piper perri

Nobody said windows 10
Im using windows 7 and probably will untill its no longer supported

>muh boot speeds
I bet you don't even have an ssd.

In order to get that I would have to buy an install (lol no) or boot up a bootleg copy OR I could just install linux so I can freely shitpost

isnt she the one attention whoring over her dead kid?

Im not talking about speed boots but just all of the random bloatware thats included and continues to pop up 3-4 minutes after booting up.

yeah her bf killed her kid

Have you ever used windows? Windows doesn't come with bloat ware.

bill gates pls

Bootleg a copy then. I've never owned a legit copy of windows in the 17+ years I've owned computers

This!

I really like women with horse pussy.

What advantage would that provide for someone who literally browses the web only? Windows is fucking overrated.

Hipster

faget

I dont have a mac

If you ever decided to do something other than browse you'd be able to.
Whats the point of linux for just browsing? You have to come to Sup Forums just to ask how to make a webm

This gif got me so aroused

this is the first time since .webm was introduced that I wanted to make one, and even then I only wanted to make it so I could post it for you guys. Realistically I didnt need to make a webm. I dont download movies or play games. Between working all the time and spending time with my wife all I really have time to do is browse Sup Forums a hour or 2 a night.

You could upload the clip to mega and then one of us could make the .webm for you. You know, one of us who has a computer that works.

I already suggested that

the realest

You should use ffmpeg. It's a widely-used, open source (i.e. community maintained) tool for working with videos. I'm not sure why Ubuntu has it in untrusted, possibly because it supports patented/non-free video formats.

If you Google "ffmpeg webm size limit" the first link is to a page with some instructions.

Have you used a terminal before? If not, I can give more detailed steps.

Gore bait.

Different user but I'm interested in learning what you have to teach. I downloaded ffmpeg and I have no clue what to do next.

I cant even find it in ubuntu, like it didnt show up under multimedia or anything. I have used terminal a small amount, but only when I was copying and pasting code.

Ha. Haha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Ha.
Ha.

ffmpeg
>ffmpeg -i "Input.mp4" -c:v libvpx -b:v 1200k -an "Output.webm"