Fucking Losers

Fucking Losers
why aren't you out on a Saturday night?

why aren't YOU out on a Saturday night?

I'm out right now

On your cell phone... on Sup Forums... must be a social butterfly, user .

Cuz i'm sick.

I'm at some party in the middle of a park, it's too dark to see much I'm just smoking and watching people

because i want to fap to asian qt's in 4k and browse Sup Forums and fish on runescape.

cuz im fat, 22 yo, addicted to pc games, insecure and shy person. Thats what you wanted to hear?

>smoking and watching people

Post a pic

I just dont meant to

all my friends are not going out tonight, or in bed already, I ended up just buying some drugs and watching south park, might play some starcraft 2 for once in my life....

Because you're mom wanted to stay in with me

Because I'm a fucking loser. At least I'm not stupid.

There ya go

Because I have big cums and mushroom tip

Because I have church in the morning

Because I'd rather feel like shit by myself than feel like shit with other people around me

Because I worked all day. Also I'm 35 so I don't go out partying every chance I get now.
I am drunk as fuck right now though

nah, they just didnt invite you, loser

So much cancer in one picture. This is the time I feel sad that I'm not murican and I cant freak out, take gun and make shooting in such place

Why cancer?
>also nice humblebrag

came down with a fever/sinus ailment on wednesday and still suffering.

What*

>being this pathetic

have you ever been with a woman? no? this is why.

You sound jealous

I got home at 5am last night so I'm pretty much good on trying to be cool

i was out last night, checkm8

jealous of what? That I dont dress like justin bieber and got dick instead of hastity cage between my legs? Fucking manlet dont even try to make me laugh more

fat virgin detected

are you a faggot also?

Wow I've actually never seen someone act like this who isn't baiting.

I doubt you've even been close to a girl if you're acting like this

I'm pretty sure you wouldnt say that to my face if we met irl, little internet warrior

I have to be well rested for mothers day. Can't be hungover or something stupid.

haha internet tough guy, i'd humiliate you in every way if we ever crossed paths, slow your roll faggot

got busted by cops for cocaine keeping. sooo -3000$ in russia

Lol yeah kinda

But for real dude, if you're not happy with how you feel (nervous, anxious, unmotivated) go see a doctor and get some antidepressants or something. Change one thing, see if a shift in one area of your life shifts other parts. After years of undiagnosed ADHD I finally got on a Ritalin regimen, cleared my head, reduced my anxiousness, and now I feel normal in a crowd for once. Just change one thing that you know is slowing you down

Have you tried neti potting some isopropyl alcohol in there?

>cocaine keeping
ha ha what the fuck is cocaine keeping? The opposite of selling?

He means possession you dumb idiot

I'm sorry, I shouldndt have messed up with guy whos desperate to humiliate me to the point, that during his "awesome party" in the middle of park, standing in crowd, samefag post here. BTW, did you buy alcohol on your own or asked older brother to do it for you?

we have fuking laws about 3 years of jail for 1g of cocain... if u just sniff its..

I love these threads, everything gets heated once some is actually doing something social

Same part BTW talking to girls unlike you faggots

topkek

Party, not part

Fuck you

What if you put it in your ass?

Looks like some super gay shit.

Bruh I'm in de car

I was thinking about this after cops got find out coke. Gay shit at all kind..

How does it feel to be so ugly, that 2/10 girl isnt even noticing your flash during taking a photo? Oh wait, she must be very amused by conversation shes having with you

I'd say more often than not, it is the winners who aren't desperate to party every day that ends in y

Lol that hurt

Are you saying you aren't ugly?

Nope, I'm saying you're ugly, or boring, or both

Because I have no friends.... I never was popular in school, and it's even worse now that I'm 30... Either my peers are all married with children or disgusting losers with a severe meth addiction, and the youngers these days are ALL deluded, retarded, fuck-donkey millennials...

Worst part is, I'm stuck in North fucking Dakota, in a city that completely SHUTS DOWN at 10:30pm aside from the bars, and doesn't reopen until fucking Monday morning....

I had one good friend in this state, and he got crippled-up in an accident on a highway... He shouldn't even be alive, and he rarely comes out of his small town anymore... I'm still thankful he made it, though, as I'd be completely lost without him...

So here I sit, browsing Sup Forums, about to go to sleep, to wake up to absolutely fucking nothing in the morning....

fml...

because it's late Sunday morning....

Damn, that acutally made me sad as shit

How would I end up at a party if I was any of those?

I took 6 hits of Lucy earlier today

Maybe you'd have more social success if you weren't the type who uses a female anime character as an avatar for your current mood

The op is obviously an insecure faggot for trying to proce so hard that hes not a loser

It's not a problem to get there, but if you end up on such party sitting, smoking and observing how other have fun, then youre simply not fitting there

You wouldn't fit in here at all dude, you have no understanding of social settings.

Im selling here, I've made 200+ at this party alone everyone knows me here. I don't need to talk because I'm just here to make money

Ghost ftw

on my way home from a school dance, mom texted me, she's waiting.

Most socially retarded one here

It's not all bad.... I don't have illegitimate children with a psychotic hosebeast like others I went to school with... I don't have much in the way of bills, as my vehicles are all paid off and I live on a positive budget... I got a decent little chunk of change in the bank at the moment, and I'm doing pretty damn good in my college classes.... And I'm still not too terribly old, despite my years in the Infantry leaving me more broken than my years racing motocross...

I got a cool lowered pickup and a cool old muscle car, a pair of nifty motorcycles (one of which will be back on the road in a few weeks)...

Best of all, I got a stomach full of food and a warm bed to crawl into, and family that would probably care if I died....

So life's a hell of a lot better than it could be!!

Same here

I work Sunday early

Was actually an almost-random pick out of my Sup Forums folder... I scrolled and hit a random unrelated, but the pic fit the mood better so I chose it...

Also dunno what the hell a reaction pic on Sup Forums has to do with my social life outside of Sup Forums.... Would I be getting mad sex right now had I chosen this one?

Lol family reunion I think we found the fag of the family

i'm fappin with this photo

Sounds a lot better than my situation. I'm worried when this parry ends I won't be able to find a place to sleep. Just got kicked out because I was selling drugs

same reason i'm not out on any night ever: i'm a nofriends faggot. normally i wouldn't give a shit but i ran out of weed and my dealer hasn't responded in 2 days, things are looking fucked at the moment

How can you know if I fit or not? I'm attending at parties every fucking week and you know what? I'm the type that would notice you, fucking outsider at first minute, becasue I hate when somebody comes and does nothing. After 30 mins I'd provoke some fight with you and emberass you in order to get rid of moke that might potentially cause the party to become uncomfortable for others

Forgot to add the pic

Also party* sorry I'm pretty high at the moment

Anybody who bitches about mellinials is a loser

Nice mate I took psychedelics and other drugs too once

Stop trying to talk shit it isn't working

Got money from drugs, right? Could rent a hotel room... Any numbers from the party? Move the party and reopen for business!

>sas I wouldnt fit to that party and I got no social setting understanding
>gets kicked out of party 5 mins after
hahaha it's 5:40 am and I'm laughin already

Found the butthurt millennial...

Who is the girl?

Just drunk yourself to oblivion then

Actually just got in an uber with a girl gonna sleep at her place

Too busy watching this slut pounding a dildo on periscope

Didn't get kicked out and it's 11:45 here

>bucket of Red Vines
Yeah, you made out pretty well, it would seem....

link

already on it, i'm about to finish a six pack of Bell's two hearted ale. good beer, would recommend. wish i was blazing up though.

Whoa didn't see that one coming, funny and original!

Just stop posting dude; it's really cringing me out

Uber driver had it. Those guys are true heros

And this type of attitude is EXACTLY why all the other generations, and all the next generations, will fucking hate you....

>pic unrelated

A true professional!! If you can, tip that guy!

>
>Sounds a lot better than my situation. I'm worried when this parry ends I won't be able to find a place to sleep. Just got kicked out because I was selling drugs
whops sounds like we got a faggot on a board
IQ level below the 50 strikes again

I'm a loser.

This is my version of going out.

Yeah, you can on the app. I have a ton of cash I just gave him 50

>vines

because my boss is in Spain and no one will pick up the slack while she's gone

dont be a loser, buy a defuser