Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.
I've been on here for a large amount of time, I'm going to be a freshman at 13, any advice for high school?
>hey mods
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTEA7wTwzcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi nigger

u r gay have fun

hey
k

can somenig bump the thread before it dies?

We don't like your types get out now

Fucking this. You have great taste man.

>doesn't say I'm 13
"Welcome!"
>says i am
"Leave edgy nigger!"
>logic.mpeg not found

Penis or gtfo

High school is a great time my little underage b& i hope you have fun.. i made some of my best friends there. Just make sure to get your shit done. High school is incredibly easy compared to college, especially nowadays. You're gonna wish you had done your shit if you havent

solo male or gtfo

reported
>nigger

i'm not going to be b&, dynamic ip.
anyways thanks

It's never too early to start experimenting with drugs and alcohol!!

We demand penis with timestamp or gtfo

>samefag

If you want to be a drug lord you must start somewhere

penis with timestamp or fag...

Thanks captain obvious

Sup Forums did get me through highschool

wrong thread buddy

Go fuck yourself this is the correct thread

MODS MODS MODS

Jesus Christ you look fucking 8 years old

Time stamp req.

not really. i look like an average kid compared to the rest of the kids in my grade, even though i'm a year ahead, that's why 13 and freshman.

remember that none of this matters. now keep doing this for the rest of your life

No body is too young amirite

He says
So it's k he is over age

I call bullshit. Time stamp and tits.

timestamp for you faggots even though I held up a b in the OP, whatever
also sorry for kinda dull

Befriend the best looking guy in your class and suck his dick

well fuck my bad....

oh yeah op here also sorry pics keep being upside down.
i wonder if it's just me being a downy

nahh it's cool. not gonna post penis though, i don't want to get NSAd.

he is one month to late with time stamp.

are you fucking stupid? you live on earth right?

abs?

Abs? Faggot, ask for the anus.

i have some, they're medium sized, 6 pack, rather not post tho

You're cute :3

How the fuck is abs fag and anus asking not fag?

Show us faggot

Hello, kid.

Why are you a freshman in high school at 13? Did you skip a year?

Advice: make as many friends as possible, be the friendliest person you can & play a sport. Best way to get girls. Hands down.

why?
can you guys just give me some HS advice so i don't eric/dylan 2.0?

FEET. NOW.

yeah, skipped a year.
thanks for advice, also. trying to make some moves but only really advancing on a few.

Be smart not dumb, private or public education?

I was the same as you, now I'm sucking dick for heroin

You should probably stop using Sup Forums, as this will only lead to an increase in social awkwardness that I'm sure you are already crippled with. No one will care that you use Sup Forums, most will not even know of its existence, and NO it will not make you feel/look/be cooler. There is nothing for your kind here, flee while you still have the chance, or continue to waste you're time here and take the risk of never being able to leave this hell and watch as this once interesting site continues to flourish is its constant state of boring bullshit. Enjoy high school and remember that nothing you every do will matter.

Just don't take everything so seriously, it's only high school. Don't procrastinate too much, if you befriend seniors then you *will* get senioritis and miss a third of school. It's better to turn in shitty half done work weeks late than it is to not do it, it's way better. And learn to take pictures faggot, don't call people faggots because they don't like talking to 13 year olds in their spare time, Sup Forums needs less assholes. Oh and don't let your deans/APs/whatever get you to take harder shit than you need. I know a kid who attempted suicide because his dean had him in all AICE and AP calculus type shit and his parents expected that of him, I'm sure the school would've much rather said "okay kid, fine, we'll put you in the regular classes." Don't ignore bullies but try not to fuck yourself into being bullied worse.

Go away banana fag

Lies.

it was private for a while, mom decided to bring me into public for some reason, but i make almost straight a's in public so whatever. guess i gotta deal with public for now.

my education doesn't matter entirely because you don't really need an education to become an employer in something you're already skilled with.

i got about 3 actual Sup Forumsros in my grade that i'm buds with.

Yeah OP post feet

Oh shit yeah make tons of friends, good ones. Learn to recognize dicks and fuckers and have friends to rely on. Go to clubs if you're an anime watching dorky fucker because that's the best way to meet other waifu collecting faggots and it's nice having friends with similar interests. Or join a team or some shit, maybe debate team if you don't like sticking needles between your toes and looking like a Gears of War character. Just network, learn to network **NETWORK** and make teachers like you, bring them gifts on their birthdays and shit.

Problem?

fellow thirteen year old detected.

I would be happy with both.

i don't understand why everybody makes a big deal of high school, like you need to fucking "survive"
it's literally middle school except more or less shitty depending on if you have friends
that's it

thanks. i don't genuinely mean faggot but i will if i come off as an asshat.

actually i got some Sup Forumsros at my school so it's alright. there was one Sup Forumsro at the high school i'm going to that i found on some thread, we met up, he's pretty cool.

What is your plan for the future? And what is these skills you have.

become an employer/own my own business somewhere in IT dpt.
i'm barely 13, so i still got at least 5 more years to think it out.

i was pretty much self taught in reading, and i've been using pc since almost day 1 (not really).

i've used my pc for a LONG time and you start to realize that it's not hard, just utilize google.

shit well thread's prob gonna die so thanks for advice Sup Forumsuddies.

bumperino for you, user

OP, eat your socks.

>Still lurking.

post some shirtless pics, or just more pics in general to keep the pedos happy.

tanhk yuo

You look so much older in that photo than the others. You look like the pussy boy that grew up.

hahah that face is almost as good as stoner user's

12v here. do you have a email or something because i wanna get in touch with you

THIS

MODS

thanks...?
i look a lot older out in public, i know i sound like a faggot, but i've been out working saving up for shit today, my hair's real fucked up.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

i can't say it any other way without sounding like a pedophile

I mean that boy that said pussy and in remix things.

sure, twelvie definitely. not chris hansen fanboy?

you look german

Bat Doi

refer to

fuck i quoted the wrong post lmao

ohh, i know who you're talking about. he's in vines a lot, but i don't like vine, i think it's ghetto.

A sloth can move pretty good when they are in the mood to mate.

got a kik? i'll message you with my face so it's proof it's me.
if i get fucking cf'd i'll be so pissed lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=WTEA7wTwzcU

try to get into SS with a hot milf teacher while you still have chance.

All my teachers were always old and ugly as fuck.

Op why no feet.

SS?
social studies?
sorry, don't know all the sex terms, but i do know what milf is.
a few of mine are good looking.

in all honesty start lifting puberty is like natural steroids and in 4 years when you graduate you could look better and be stronger than 99% of the cucks that you call your peers, look up starting strength and eat alot of protein.