So i was at work alone when a guy comes in with a gun and tries to rob me...

so i was at work alone when a guy comes in with a gun and tries to rob me. was about to hand this guy the money when he reveals hes just fucking with me and my "friends" put him up to it. i was shaking thinking "holyyl fuck is today the day i die" turns out it was just a prank bro.

initially i was pretty mad, but now i just want to get revenge. i want to go down to the meat market and buy a pig head and leave it on their doorstep (they all live together) but i dont want to spend my money on these guys

whats a good way to get back at these assholes without spending any money?

Burn their house down

but then prison user.
and they live in an apartment complex.
dont want to kill anyone either.

Rob them for real.
You get revenge and you MADE money.

one of them is pretty buff and will most likely kick my ass if i try to rob him.

> call police
> report attempted robbery
> turn in security recordings
>?????
> profit

too extreme dude. i dont want to send anyone to jail. just scare them back or something

That is still technically illegal user. You can report it and since it was an event that involved a weapon that's an automatic 20 years if found guilty. Got a camera that watches you?

Rub the doorknob of their place with the inside of a habanero. If you're not used to dealing with them, where gloves while handling them. You have split them open first. The outside of the habanero doesn't hold any real heat.

This will fuck them up.

shit this sounds pretty good actually.
how long will the pepper stay on the doorknob?

I'm assuming you're all virgins bit if not; poke holes in all of their condoms.

Or, assuming you're all faggots as well; drug them and analize them; record it.

>buy gun, carry gun at work
>wait for them to "rob" you again
>blow them away

'Merica

been wanting a gun for work. im the easiest fucking target. the only worker in the entire building and im right next to the highway.
register always has 300 bucks in it.

bump for more ideas

Classic football prank man. Icy hot anything that the rub on their bodies. Ie: deodorant. And replace any hand sanitizer wit clear lube. And switch their actual lube for hand sanitizer

Sooo. Where do you work? And what time is your shift?

save your pennies, get a single stack subcompact 9mm like a S&W shield or Glock 43. Practice drawing concealed. Blow niggers to shreds when duty calls.

Send him a package with a note inside that says "anthrax spores"

>makes you think you're going to die
>gosh guise, i don't wanna get him in trouble or nothing, that's not swell
fuck you.

hang yourself and leave only a list of their names as the suicide note

That's a great idea if you wanna get yourself killed

If you get robbed, you just give then the money, wait for them to leave, and THEN call the cops. Your employer has insurance for that kind of thing. Its not worth getting killed for $300 of someone else's money

Kek

i won't listen to your lies, satan.

Easy, OP. Just fuck their mothers.