Ordered a burger with just pickles on it. Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this, and charged me full price. why?

Ordered a burger with just pickles on it. Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this, and charged me full price. why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, a meat patty is something, you ordered nothing.

You are literally the dumbest piece of shit on the planet.

Next time order off the menu and stop being a picky cunt.

They might be autistic and took "just pickles" literally.

Niggers

>Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this, and charged me full price. why?
>Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this
>Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds
>Stupid Niggers
>Niggers

Did you look under the pickles?

HA FUCKING HA WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER

A meet patty is standard with any hamburger. That is like saying you just want a cola so they pour it out in your lap because a cup or a glass is something.

Wow what state is this in?

A friend of mine once ordered a Triple Bacon Deluxe with no bacon.

that assembler forgot to put the pattie on it before he assembled it. i do that after i smoke weed and come back from my shift, but i usually catch it or the expo person notices it.
he probably is a stoner, sorry.

Uhhh...I want a leederacola

Forgot the patty? Who'd a fuckin' noticed?! Good job Sherlock!

I asked for a plain cheeseburger once and they just gave me two buns with a piece of cheese. Florida sucks ass

thats what you ordered dumbass

OP's the one who asked, you both can have gay butt sex

Because you're a cuck faggot bitch. Also, cool story bro

If you really wanna fuck em do the survey on the reciept. The managers are straight up autistic about any feedback they get on those because the supervisors and corp. consultants see it too.

Be me
>hate Mcdonalds beef
>ex gf use to work at mcds
>had her make me burger out of only pickles
>hella good

can confirm

no one but a faggot gets just pickels anyway. you deserved this.

My DM literally emails every fucking complaint we get to us. The customers complain about the most ridiculous shit

found the vegan

yeeess goooood blame the blacks.. it is working

They get weird ass orders for things like burgers with no meat all the time. They're not gonna try to interpret your order, they're going to give you literally what you ask for.

>nigger takes your order
>nigger makes your order as autistic as possible
>not the niggers fault

Wat?

because that's what you ordered

>ask for a burger with only pickle
>give him a bun with only pickle

Seriously how autistic do you have to be to get something so simple so wrong?

This

because weirdos order burgers without meat. They thought you were one of them and didn't think anything of it because they see it all the time. If you say I want "only pickles", that's all they are going to put on it. You have to say "only meat and pickles" if you want meat too

You posted this earlier today

No he ordered a burger with only pickle. That means a burger with pickle.

That like saying give me ribs with only BBQ sauce and all you get is a cup of BBQ sauce.

If you can't understand OP's very simple order then you are obviously a shitskin too.

I hope you're just trolling because who the fuck can literally be that dumb

Well fuck him and fuck you too

No it's not. At McDonald's they a have a menu item called "hamburger." It comes with a regular meat patty, pickles, onion, ketchup, and mustard. You need to be specific about which of those items you do or don't want on it. And that DOES include the meat. I don't care if "that's what makes it a hamburger" because some people DO order it without meat and it still the "hamburger" from the menu. They are going to ring it up as a hamburger and minus off the meat. They don't have some empty bun menu item they can ring up.

A "burger" is classically defined as a meat patty on a bun. Restaurants gussy them up per a standard for their chain. When you ask for a BURGER with just PICKLES, you're asking for a bun, a meat patty, and pickles - nothing elsel I know Sup Forums likes to be autistic, but your humor fails.

not using the new touchscreen systems to skip talking to the idiot nigger that is still in high school.

You need to be aware of where you're eating. You're at fucking McDonald's. They aren't gonna make any judgement calls, there's a procedure for everything.

>ask for a popcorn with only butter
>wouldn't be mad at all when all he gets Is a cup of butter with no popcorn

Seriously how are you autists even trying to justify this off the rails retardation?

>mayme
>arrowz
>:^)

if you can't see the difference after I've explained it 3 times, then you are the retard.

You're right

A burger is the actual patty, so they should have served him a patty with only pickles

Also, who in their right mind would eat a burger with only pickles? That's fucking disgusting

Maximum autism

They did you a favor
That pink sludge shit will fuck up your arteries

I hate black people

I hate people

Because you copied a thread someone posted this morning. You're not original or funny. Please refrain from ever posting again.

they thought you ordered their new mcpickle sandwich dood

We get it, you're a shitskin Mickey Ds worker that's trying to justify your coworkers autism.

I hate

Or maybe I worked there when I was a teenager and I remember what it was like having to deal with the absolute worst humanity has to offer on a daily basis.

>683198412▶
> (OP)
LOLD

Obvious niggers are obvious, and also niggers

Black people are monkeys

A meat patty is the burger part, if anything he should've just gotten the patty and pickles with no bun.

>your loyal customers that make your paycheck exist
>worst humanity has to offer

Entitled millennial scum detected. Also a pooskin kek.

>Jews want race mixing
>Jews want race tensions

Wut

>my one value meal matters

Its funny how you think other people are entitled.

Black people are criminals

get a job then come let me know how you feel, kiddo

>missing the point
>still being a buttflustered shitskin

Why would I expect any different to be honest family?
You unironically defended giving someone a bun and pickles if they ordered a burger with only pickles kek.

>If you want a Micky Surprise then give them your money.....If you wanna eat; go somewhere else..

if his comment was off-point, then so was yours, jackass

I've worked in restaurants for 9 years. Currently am sous chef at breddy gud restaurant.

Was at work from 9 this morning until about 1130. Mother's Day weekend sucks dick and so do you faggot.

no, YOU are missing the point
I don't care if you think a burger without meat is silly. SOME PEOPLE FUCKING ORDER IT

This happened to my sister at Burger King
Ordered a whopper with just cheese
Got a bun and cheese.
A few weeks later, same thing at McDonald's. Ordered a plain egg sausage mcmuffin.
Got an empty English muffin..

The people working at these places are legit retards. They want a $15 an hour but can't comprehend simple instructions.

Really? I'm having a great weekend. But then again, I haven't worked in food service in over ten years because I'm not a fucking moron. Have fun with your shit life. Good luck retiring before you're 90

But OP is not one of those people. Not to mention that those people specify "no patty."

Don't use the "N" word. Makes you sound racist.

but OP is, in fact, one of those people. He just didn't mean to be

Shut up you double nigger.

That's inappropriate. I demand an apology!

No, the "workers" are those people.

>implying my salary isn't 54k a year plus bonuses
>implying that im not 26 & already have a house half paid off
>implying you aren't a faggot that thinks a hard days work, no matter what you get paid, is something to be ashamed of

Wew lad

I'm sorry you're a faggot.

exactly what i was gonna say

listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight

That's better. Apology accepted.

>"What size pizza would you like and what would you like on it?"
>just cheese
No fucking sauce
>"what would you like?"
>cheeseburger
>"dressed?"
>just cheese
Just a bun and a floppy piece of cheese
>"would you like bacon bits on your Mac n cheese?"
>no thank you, just cheese
Get a bowl of melted cheese
Fuck you cheese

Just send them a shit review. I do it all the time. Fast food around here is nothing but stupid people.

kek my mcdonald's wasn;t very good, I'm gonna write the nastiest yelp review