Whats your opinion about these feet?

Whats your opinion about these feet?

Fucking sexy!! post all you got of her bro!!

I'll post a few

Yep, look like feet to me

MOARRR

I have some of her soles, but not here, not now

Some good feet for walking

Foot thread?

I have no opinion on those feet, or any others.

Becuase I'm not a filthy sand nigger, feet aren't taboo in my culture, and I don't obsess over them as a subconscious way of rebelling against rules.

Those shoes don't look very comfortable.

And her jeans?

my feet hurt, this party sux.

i wanna cum in her flats

fuck yea. keep em coming. this bitch got a mad flats collection or is this dif girls?

You feetfags are just disgusting.

I have dozens of flats photos, ill try to get it

That sole

Lurking anyone?

me

this is gold bro. please do

Yes. Keep the flats pic coming!

I don't get people that find feet attractive at all. I am the complete opposite. They look so fucking disgusting to me and I hate touching feet. I don't even like touching my own feet and they are normal feet.

Hot girl offered to give me a foot job and i declined. Shit is gross.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY!!!!!

why are boobs attractive? theyre just fat lumps with weird rubbery skin on the ends. why is a pussy attractive? its a hole that excretes urine. why is an ass attractive? its a lump of fat with poop coming out of it.

i find SEXY feet attractive. not all girls have nice feet. some have nice soft perfectly shaped feet and its about the feet curves + nice skin + ankles + legs

Soles?

Because ass and tits are a symbol for fertility and a pussy is the place you stick your dick to make babies. That's nature.
Feet are just the shit you put on the dirty ground.

obviosly never got a foot job. that shit feels amazing and can be done in public with noone noticing

Feet are beautiful. Everything that is beautiful can be attractive.

bump

feet are like elbows. they are nothing to be sexually excited about, but some people are

elbows cant massage your dick and make you cum buckets

footjob in public with noone noticing? lol tell me about that.

i did have that experience once but it wasnt without risk people couldve definitely seen i mean my dick is fucking out. it was at a restaurant under the table. but people can still see that shit unless youre on the inside of a booth and have some cool friends blocking the view

bummmmp

c'mon m8

OP here, cant post more of here for Now

underage b&

Please don't feed the trolls.

i love this one

I've saved this picture at least twice before, and goddammit I'm going to save it again.

contributing

Perfect feet. Look like silicon

look close

Her feet are fucking sexy.

I aint even a foot fag.

fucking amazing

MOAR

OP here, cant post it today, sorry

why not men

So sick of this set.

Whos got it? Anything good?

All the foot bros gone?