Sup Forumsros i need help.. i signed a lease the other day with a girl who i am in love with...

Sup Forumsros i need help.. i signed a lease the other day with a girl who i am in love with.. only thing is she doesnt care about me and used me to pay the deposit.. were both on the lease.. how do i break it? i havent moved in yet but i signed all the paper work.. PLEASE I DONT WANT TO An HERO!!!!

self bump please help not much time left

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE!!! ANYONE

So you signed a contract knowing she was using you? Exactly how beta are you?

You're fucked OP, these documents exist purely so people don't break off early.

DO YOU HAVE.A JOB?????

yep looks like your fucked user

protip: NEVER trust a woman they are all manipulative its a scientific fact

shes been my friend for 3 years.. we stopped talking because she just wanted to fuck and not be with me.. but then she came back.. she acted like she cared again.. she acted like she wanted something this time.. as soon as the lease was signed.. she changed.. im beta as fuck and cant learn my lesson.. i cant hurt people i love.. even if i hate them at the same time.. i have a job.. but its a one bedroom place.. making me think she was for sure down to get with me this time.. but shes been strange and hiding something.. i feel it

Lol. Either you pay your way out of it (if it's allowed in contract, suck it up and live there, or day goodbye to your credit score and fucking bail in her.

You're so fucking dumb lmfao.

shes been staying at my place as well.. until we move in.. i just dont know how to break a lease when it just started 3 days ago

YOU NOW HAVE TO WORK AND EARN A LIVING OUT OF NOWHERE

TRY TO KEEP IT UP FOR HOWEVER LONG YOUR LEASE IS (give it some time, talk to your landlords and come up with a reason like personal safety, unanswered maintenance requests to EVENTUALLY BREAK YOUR LEASE)

Jesus christ you're an idiot.

This
You will have to be a man and stick it out for some time

i know this otherwise i wouldnt be asking for help on here! kek

I still don't see the problem here OP, you like this chick, can fuck her on the reg, now have to live with her in a one bedroom apartment...and this is an issue? Stop being a pussy.

Ever think that she may have acted like she wanted you because nowhere to go

im not like you.. meaningless sex was something i did when i was 20.. and it just made me feel sick after

Kids that live with their parents don't realize just how horrible it is to live in cramped quarters with someone. Even if you love them, you'll want to stab them in the face after about 6 months. most relationships can't survive having no personal space.

There's nothing to be done, you're just fucked

she had a place to go.. she has million dudes after her.. shes a 8/10 for this shitty virginia town.. and im like a 4 if that... why me? thats what i dont get

how much is the deposit?

talk to landlord, explain situation, see if you can get out of the lease.

talk to girlfriend, explain it isn't working out for you and ask for the money.

take her to small claims court and say she owes you the money

rail her up the asshole and film it then post it here

>shitty virginia town
hows life in fredericksburg?

the deposit was $1100.. i owe more then that to the courts

>implying I still live with my parents

Been living in a shitty ass tiny apartment with the same house mate for 5 years now, ever thought maybe it's you that needs to grow the fuck up?

You continue to be an idiot.

try waynesboro lol way worse then there

Because those million dudes don't want her to live with them. They want to fuck her and send her on her way. You're a 4 and she's an 8 then it really does seem you were being used. If not for a place to stay, then for something else

i may be an idiot but.. im not like you

Yeah no shit, you're much more retarded, signing a lease with someone you have a rocky relationship with, how fucking dumb can you be.

why do you owe money to the courts?

ouch..

what was your agreement - that you would cover the deposit? is she supposed to pay you back, or you will just get all the deposit when you move out, right?

This is how I see it happening, if I were in that situation:

user: hey girl, this isn't working out. I'm going to find a new roomate

girl: ok, I got some dude who fucks me regular who can move in

user: ok, here put him on the lease, and have him bring $550 for his half of the deposit. You need to come up with $550 for your half.

girl: fuck that, I don't have that kind of money

user: yeah sorry, well have your bro friend put up your half, he can get it back when you all move out.

cont. worst case, you are on the hook for her half of the deposit. sucks, but there you have it.

maybe work up a deal with landlord where he can hang onto the deposit for a year, then you get it back at that point ( assuming there is a refund of deposit )

talk to landlord, see what can be worked out if anything.

well know this.. if i An Hero.. ill post it here first.. and let u all watch me finish what she started.. i was about to just end it before she back.. i didnt care.. then she made me again.. like the fucking monster she is.. sleeping right now beside me.. while i lay awake.. knowing all this.. thank u for some of u listening to me and giving me good advice.. look for the pic when im ready u will know..

Well find someone to take your place on craigslist.

You might lose your deposit. But at least you dont get to hear the girl you love fuck someone else next door.

Thats more depressing then anything. Listening to the girl you love fuck someone else and she doesnt love or fuck you to begin with.

Im basing this off the one time i was with a girl i liked and she hooked up with my best friend in my car. I couldnt kick her out and or fight my friend cause he didnt know i liked her.

So imagine hearing the girl you love fuck.

Fuck it man lose the 1100. Keep your respect

other then her im alone.. i was for 3 years before i met her.. she was my bestfriend.. she was the only one i ever considered one

post some nudes of her first please

pretty sure its her.. found it on here.. alot of her exs r /bros.. checked the freckles.. they all match up :/ damnit.. now i feel sick again...

but thank you all.. its good to have someone listen and not just tell to me feel better

fuck yeah. got more?

awww don't feel sick. I've been there. lots of people out there in the world. you've dug yourself a bit of a hole, but

1) you arent the first guy to do this
2) you won't be the last
3) life really does go on

She's not your friend, you have no friends, she's using you, and you know this and even now you're still fucking lying to yourself you useless piece of shit.

how do i stop?

btw.. first dubs i ever got

Start by not being a little bitch.

you change your actions, and let your feelings deal with it later.

for starters, talk to landlord, explain situation. probably won't matter, but good to know

next talk to her explain that you have feelings for her, and that you want to be together as a couple.

when she says no, say "ok, I dont know if I can live here with you while you are with other guys... I know I said I would, but I just can't. Can you find a new roomate"

and go from there. its called acting like a fucking adult.

just mentalize user, she is not good for you

fucking how!!! you think i havent tried!!! how do u do it!!! please.. just understand that im not you.. were all different.. maybe u could help if u explain things better.. give examples not just vulgar statements

stop being a cucklord

Ok see all these things you're doing that make you a little bitch? Stop doing those.

truth be told.. the only reason i feel so bad is cause i cant be you.. it must be great being like you.. honestly.. i envy you

Fuck off.

Jesus, you guys are practically useless.

Look, OP... this is something I long ago became an expert on. I'm about to give you the best advice you're going to get on this topic.

So you two are on a lease, she walked out, right?

If you wanna keep living there but you can't afford the rent... here's what I've done successfully NUMEROUS times in the past...

You need to find a roommate. This means you need either ask friends or, MORE LIKELY interview strangers.

I have had good success with craigslist, but here is why... I always interviewed 20 or so people ON THE PHONE before choosing someone.

You need to interview people and profile the shit out of them. Interview them like you are judging them for a position for a job in a business you OWN... you need someone who answers questions in a way that appears as mentally stable as possible.

If they are too pushy. Don't call them back. If they seem shady... don't call them back.

Generally, I always will find a couple people who are like, "noone could fake being this responsible and sane without at least appearing somewhat... well fake..."

Once you talk to someone on the phone who appears realistically responsible (can prove they have a job and have good references and don't seem crazy) there is a good chance it is not a horrible idea to meet with them in a public place. If you are smart about it like I was, you can even tell them to stop by, in the daytime, with other people around.

Downside: you will be interviewing strangers.

Upside: if you aren't retarded, odds are you can figure out who is crazy and who is responsible.

All of life is a risk, but I have always found good housemates this way and I am certain that if you play the game right and are willing to interview people on the phone strategically, odds are you won't get robbed or killed.

protip: if you are a guy, interview guys
if you are a girl, interview girls.

Noone wants to be rape or accused of rape.
Other than that... godspeed, OP

good night.. ill re open discussion 2morrow with same pic.. post updates.. and what not.. thanks for all the advice.. ill see how it works

shes not leaving.. we share the room.. and i want to leave.. but i need to break the lease i just signed

sidenote to this...

If you signed a lease and haven't moved in yet...

Talk to the landlord...

If he/she is like, "fuck you pay me" then you have only one choice left...

Tell them to fuck themselves and walk away...

Yes you will have some debt on your record as a result, but noone I know has ever had their paychecks docked because of some shit like this.

In time it will become a non-issue and will no longer affect your credit report.

/end