Other than Sup Forums, what do you guys do in your free time?

Other than Sup Forums, what do you guys do in your free time?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ikoovoa0
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excercise and school.

I travel places and *try* to make beautiful recordings. Everyone who consumes stuff should try and make stuff imho

clyp.it/ikoovoa0

bumpan' with s'more

clyp.it/fxkbhmyg

Go to baseball games with my dad, read, go on ifunny, airsoft, chill with friends, train bjj, work out, and ponder philosophy. Pretty average life. Can't complain.

Run an animal rescue, vidya, cook.

>Run an animal rescue
seriously? tell me more user, that's crazy

Jack it, and be a paramedic. But mostly jack it

I'm an artist I just draw all day bum around looking for things to draw and then draw more. I try to spend at least a few hours a day drawing and painting
>Everyone who consumes stuff should try and make stuff
inspirational

Been going for a few years. I run it out of home, bought about 2 acres with a house on it. Mainly cats and kittens, but pretty much anything that needs a home, I'm equipped for.

Right now I have around 15 cats, 3 dogs, 5 ferrets, 2 calfs and a pony. It's very time and money consuming, but the animals are the most important thing. I get them back to health and adopt them out to new owners.

school and work. I hate my life

Take the dick

Yeah, I give suicidal tumblr landwhales some pretend love and attention, then bang and discard them. Good bussiness

wow, how do you turn a profit, or at least make ends meet?

post some drawings then man

this user. i like this user.

impressive user I would donate to you if I had any money or at least a back account

Shooting guns for fun and for competition. Just got back from testing some mods for my Bulgarian AK. Now it's time to drink a few beers and give the AK a good cleaning which I find relaxing as fuck.

I have a dead-end job at a retirement home. I clean shitty asscracks 7 days a goddamn week.

I don't usually turn a profit. I also work 38 hours a week to support myself. Luckily I have some support from people who know the rescue, and get food/litter/blankets donated pretty regularly.

I'm only scraping by, I have a ton of vet bills to pay. I have some puppies coming into my care soon, so as long as they aren't sick, I can probably cover it

Your mother

Thanks user.

fuuuck I don't have anything on my phone I'll download the few things I have posted on fb

what percentage of your budget is for peanut butter

38%. I had to budget higher because I go for crunchy.

nice, i always like a good worried sketch!

ohhhh yeah, crunchy. i know all about it

middle of May or something I did it in less than a minute as a girl was passing by my in front of my place

Masturbate

from imagination not my top but I'm a bit proud of them everything that I'm going to post it's done in the last month or so

I usually read books, go to the gym, or go for walks.

I don't really have anyone to talk to outside of Sup Forums so I don't really talk to anyone regularly.
Sometimes I try talking to people in person and feel completely lost in trying to understand the way they feel about things.

I feel completely alone but every time I reach out to someone or to a group for someone to talk too it just brings me farther down the hole.

this guy based on a friend of mine even if it doesn't look much like him

Sex and drugs an constant thoughts of suicide

somehow in not anxious about posting this one. I'll make it a part of a bigger painting sorry for facebook image quality

Reddit and fck b*tches

Draw, programming, organize my files (new laptop), and contemplate about stupid shit i should have or should be doing.

Work vidya and writing things nobody would care to read

and that's it thank you for your interest

I care

... Drugs

I'd read some what is it

i think your sketches are great user. i appreciate the quick impressions you do

imaging and sound, and other text stuff

Deadlift, read books and sleep.

thanks a lot

I don't usually interact with people so I wonder, what do you write about?

>imaging and sound
example?

Masturbate and play Terraria

Imaging your mom is not a whore and sound her moans while im fucking her.

*Artism

*Oddism

*Niggerism

>other than Sup Forums
kek, nice joke user.

Drink excessively. Try not to drink excessively. Find reasons to live no matter how small. Even though they seem to be in rare form these days. Hang out with one of my best friends somehow having a worse time than I am bit struggling to just continue the struggle of life and be okay. ...also dickfarm. Pick related. Is a litteral 3 pound solid cast lead dick I made today. Come at me bro.

>I get up 7:00 am and play bass
>aroundI fall asleep 4;00 5:00
>wake up around 17:00 18:00
>keep playing
>dont sleep at night browsing Sup Forums watching anime
>repeat

Nice are you going to stick with BJJ or move to other martial arts? I'm starting with boxing in the summer and hope to start judo soon after

>bass
are you got güd yet?

Orly!??? U slap a day bass man? Bout to get me one. Almost 0 musical skills. Wanna be 8-10/10 bass player. Tips?

Work
Fap
YouTube
Fap
Vidya
Fap
Sleep

do your homework, michael, otherwise mr. jackson will lower your grades.

My brother plays the bass and has been playing for 9+ years like crazy. Super well rounded muscian, only problem is he can't find anybody at his standard or with his heart. Has some crazy techniques and shit, just wish he'd quit writing such pussy ass music lol

>Get up at 6am and get on the computer
>Play vidya until the tiny amount of sleep I has catches up to me
>Fall asleep around 12pm
>Wake up about an hour later, browse Sup Forums and more vidya
>Stay up until 2am thinking about where my life has gone to shit and wish I had my friends back
>Think about suicide

I've been playing 3 years 6 hours non-stop since my ancle tom brought this to me yess Im going to greatest baddest
you will see me

What about job? School? How old are you m8?

WOAH

I have a job but my boss wont give me any fucking work, and I've been trying like mad to find more. 25 years old, no school. Literally can't be fucked at this point, there is no future.

Probably just going to run into something as fast as possible soon

You must link us yourubes. Have desire to bass at people

how old are you

Lol,

Fap

Starting a no fap tomorrow wish me luck

>no fap
for how long user

spatial recognition, and some minor PP stuff. Data oriented esoteric crap

vague af †bh friend

Dubs and quality content. More like dinner and a show.

I smokes weed every thursday, Sup Forums

other thn that, movies

Goal is a week then we'll see from there

try to make video games (music art code)

Skate(sorta)
Chill with friends and gf
Sleep
Buy shit
Play video game's

Oy ye total faggots

what kinda skate? board or blades?
gf? >:[

This is my 1st post since 2012 congratulate me for sinking to this level again fuck everyone here btw

I was engaged until recently so I spent all of my time doing engaged guy stuff except getting laid. still a virgin. fuck me in the fucking face

I sit and smoke cigarettes and drink Heineken in my studio apt and work at a shitty shit place to work

Board
Yeah my Gay Frito

that's hot

(Pic related,me on the right)

>dat wet spot

cry

Smoke weed and ciggs, drink sometimes
Fuck this guys wife ive been seeing for about 3-4 years
Bicycle
Sometimes come on here for rekt, gore, and ylyl threads.. Been around since 08'
Other than that I sleep all day, go out sometimes but not much anymore after the new year started..

  ▲
▲ ▲

My wife is a foster fir a rescue....she got a little carried away before we were married... We're limited to one foster pet at a time now.

I sell weed, watch Drugs Inc.,listen to Taylor Swift, and contemplate suicide

Mainly vidya... like seriously if video games wouldn't be a thing I'd probably be laying on the bottom of a river. Also I'm a dental technician apprentice which is pretty fun

Precum

You want my dick breh?

that's not you but yes

It actually is Posted on fit tbh familia

Idk I think I'm a solid 6 tbh

Meth

Remind myself of my soul-crushing loneliness, cry a lot and browse /fit/