How much weed should I be able to get for $40 in mid Michigan...

How much weed should I be able to get for $40 in mid Michigan? I'm gonna buy some for the first time this week but I don't wanna get ripped off. Any advice? Also general stoner thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-T_kMAeFfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About 1.5 grams

Thanks Sup Forumsro

You're joking me? $40 in Australia gets you at least 4 grams

Careful in mid Michigan. Make sure your contact is solid and doesn't fuck you around. Dangerous area.

OK he's lying then. Michigan's a medical state. Guess I won't take anything under 3 in that case.

i pay'd $10 for this and a little more that i already smoked
same area

canada fag here , getting 7G of dank ass grass.
new kinds every two weeks .

LA RUE PARLE.

You think so? It's pretty chill in Lansing if you stay away from the niggermania that is the South side.

Only in legal states.Here in the upper Midwest I can get 2.3 grams if your guy likes you. But if you gonna buy a larger amount I can get about 10 bucks a gram

It's legal in Michigan nigger

Michigan medical marijuana patient from Ann Arbor here, accept nothing less then an eighth for $40 of medical grade. An eighth is what that should get you

$20 is a gram, and $50 is 3.5 grams where I live... Good luck with what you get.

Thanks user, I'm obviously new to this so straightforward answers are appreciated. Is it easy to get a green card here? Like what's the process like for that?

$40 gets me 1/8 in new york

What city do you live in? I live in Ann Arbor as I said, so it was super fuckin walk in easy. Usually costs $100, go into a despensary and ask for the doctor to see you for an examination. It's really not that hard. Again depending on where you are, college town should be easy, Detroit would be easy as fuck to. Only place you'll get the hassle is Oakland county cause that's the baron waste land of life

Of an ounce?

Yeah that is what an eighth is, 3.5 grams

OK sweet man. I was thinking you had to go to your own doctor or something. What about insurance? I'm still technically on my parent's and if it would show up to them it's a no go. It's separate from other medical stuff or am I just making a mountain out of a molehill?

I'm in Lansing btw. Should be easy here since they're on every block

If you aren't getting 4 grams for $40 then I feel bad for you. Up here in Canada it's generally $10 for a gram (the good shit not you sandnigger weed) , this could go down if you are buying by the ounces.

Oh Lansing you're in the clear buddy, just like Ann Arbor. And no it's seperate and private from health insurance. The way the state law is written keeps it totally seperate from your private insurance. You can go straight up with cash in hand and get. Parents will never know cause it isn't a part of your private health insurance

wtf? it should get you at least 2, probably an eighth

Shut the fuck up leaf. No one cares about your gay opinions.

Also our despensaries in Michigan are cash only just as a heads up

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro, really cleared things up.

HAHA Amerifat is pissed he is getting ripped off by his drug dealer! LOL Shit isn't legal here yet, not even decriminalized yet and we still pay less for medical grade. KYS amerifat

Happy smoking to you buddy, you're gunna love it. The strains, edibles, the wax, the hash, all the options. Happy smokings Sup Forumsro. No problem, always happy to help with the magical world of medical marijuana

Dont speed all ur money at onece go buying $10 every day it will get you more and it will make your boy like you more so if you keep it up he is going to throw in some little extra but don't be annoying just be like sup man don't be like hey dude you got the stuff? Just act natural

Dude if you're by Lansing you'll have no problem getting an 8er for 40$.

Perth the best i get is 3g for $50

youtube.com/watch?v=w-T_kMAeFfk

I bought 7 grams with $40. Either that's wrong or my dealer is an idiot

I just staryed smoking a like a few days ago and when I smoke it's like my through the burns and my weed smells like albahaca I don't know how to say that in English sorry

its 300 an oz in wisconsin bro.

should kinda smell like wet dog shit actually.

where u at?

That sucks

I get about 1.2g in Guatemala for Q100=~$10