How do you shitskins feel...

How do you shitskins feel, knowing your women prefer white bois that are goal-driven and can put up with their shit because we know how to put them in line.

>inb4 snowbunnies like shitskin cock hurr hurr

Shameless self-bump

If you're a white guy who's goal driven, one of your goals is to avoid black women.

Not all of them are hoes tho

underage b&

>implying I'm underage

underage b& gtfo

Nah, bro. I'll stay. I like it here.

If you're a white guy who's goal driven, you don't give two shits about sensibilities, you consider probability.

There's no reason whatsoever for a white guy to risk everything by dating a black girl. They're less intelligent, more impulsive, more wasteful, more likely to steal/destroy/wreck your shit, more likely to carry std's and genetic disorders, have that baggage (the other blacks in their life that are shit even if they aren't), will only give you kids that display the same traits she does, etc.

Dating a black girl, to a goal driven white guy, is like buying Detroit homes to flip instead of homes in a nicer, whiter city and neighborhood.

It's just fucking dumb.

Nothing a few backhands won't cure. I am to dominate my bitches.

Good luck achieving your goals while you're trying to keep your bitch in line... because choosing an asian/white girl who would have not taking your time, instead complimented it while she shared in your goals.

> DERP

Actually she's usually right beside me on everything I do and vice-versa. She has no baggage to speak of.

I've never met a black girl that didnt want my dick.
I really dont care one way or the other about black guys with white girls or vice versa, but I do know that (in America) 85% of the black population have herpes, and that ony 5% of those infected know they have it.

So I try to aviod having sex with them as best I can.

OK flippy floppy.

Good on you, bro.

How does it feel to know that most people in America are totally chill with all other races meanwhile you're posting shitty threads on Sup Forums?

You tell me.

But that's wrong, retard. America is polarized to shit and back. You claiming otherwise shows, without a doubt, that you're the naive twat posting shitty threads on Sup Forums.

It feels great, black women are so fucking easy.

>"I am dominate"
>Op actually looks like pic related and is a Virgin

Nice dubs, fag

Made nigger cuck detected.

Nah America is dope.

Deffo the most racially progressive country. The media shows Donald Trump and his shitty followers because that gets viewers. Nobody would tune into an interracial couple chilling and eating pizza on a Friday night. No one would tune in to watch me ( a white guy) talk NBA hoops with the black guy and Muslim guy in my IT department.

Race relations are really very banal. A small subset of people want something to be angry about tho.

I'll fuck every black bitch I come across until I die.