Guys, I need help...

Guys, I need help. I've been talking to this girl for a year and things got serious between us and I've been waiting to meet her. However, she started making jokes that she was fake these last few days. Then she said she got all 400 pictures she sent me over the last year from an Instagram account. I can't tell if she's fucking with me or not. She's known to pull elaborate jokes all the time, but it seems serious. I don't know what to believe so I need help finding the real girl. I will post pictures. Does anyone know who the girl in the photos is? Send me a link.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/9xYQs0h.png?1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you sure that's not Michael Jackson?

Positive, posting more pictures.

I was told there was an Instagram account.

>I've been talking to this girl for a year
>hasnt fucked her
>hasnt met her
>probably has 0 nudes
kill yourself, you're an actual fag OP

Anyone have a link to where these photos came from?

I have a lot of nudes, actually, but they might not be worth posting if she's fucking fake. Said the nudes came from tumblr or some shit.

Been fucking other girls in that time, but not nearly as hot. Was really looking forward to tapping that.

maybe shes just popular. i.imgur.com/9xYQs0h.png?1
post em, fuck it.

It's fake

tt @ BloodyLust_
Post nudes

I'm thinking about it. She really might not be real... I can't fucking believe this shit.

Also a newfag, what's this exactly?

everyone on the internet is a guy, you fucking idiot.

Exact links to this person?

>she said she got all 400 pictures from an instagram account

first off insta pics are square and none of what u are posting are from insta second off
>400 pics
no nudes???????

Come on, prove she's fake and the nudes will work. Also tell me how to make Webms since there are videos too.

/thread
op confirmed just trying to find id on girl hes thirsty for

Hmm... I'm just saying what I was told. Where are they from then, I wonder? You think they came from Facebook or some shit?