LOST MY GIRLFRIEND TO A....YEP- NIGGER

LOST MY GIRLFRIEND TO A....YEP- NIGGER.

SHE ALSO SAID MY COCK IS BIGGER BUT HE'S "MORE FUN" AND SMOKES WEED.

SO MUCH FOR MED SCHOOL....FUCK ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9_nsXgtD6k
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An hero?

NOPE JUST A LOSER......

3RD YEAR MED SCHOOL AND I LOSE THAT CHICK TO A BLACK DUDE WHO WORKS AS A FUCKING BOUNCER..A BOUNCER/

ayy she basically said ur boring asf and thjis nigga has a better personality than you

Bullet = dodged

Got that out of the way before you knocked her up

>pic related

Revenge time

NOPE. I AM 3RD YEAR MED AT U OF T. I CAN'T DRINK OR GO OUT BECAUSE SCHOOL IS TOUGH AF. SHE LIKES TO SMOKE WEED AND PARTY. I CAN'T THAT.

FUCK IT. I HAVE TO DATE A CHINK FELLOW STUDENT WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ME. OH WELL.

tight ass like dat >wood ravage

That's pretty good bait though

YEAH, HER FAMILY WAS TRASHY AF. MY MOM AND DAD ARE BOTH DOCTORS. SHE WAS FUCKING WILD IN BED THOUGH AND I AIN'T HAT PRETTY. IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED BUT IT CHINK DR. TIME NOW.

beta males at u of t whats new

That's cool I went to U of T for a seminar.

yep-niggers are the worst nignogs, no?

When the money starts coming so will the women.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9_nsXgtD6k

what was her name originalposter?

DOESN'T MATTER. I WILL ALWAYS BE 2ND BEST TO SOME NIGER/MONKEY WITH A NICE BODY

In the eyes of this dumb bitch, yeah
thats a GOOD thing

You've got two options OP. Become wildly successful and then rub it in her face in 10 years, or AND REALLY CONSIDER THIS ONE, go commit an act of terror but claim its in the name of Black Lives matter. Make sure you leave plenty of proof showing it was for black lives matter. Do us a favor and start the race war. Good luck. Fuck Niggers

WORST PART IS SHE ADMITTED SHE FUCKED HIM 2X WHILE FUCKING ME. I DID A FULL PANEL BLOOD WORK FOR STD AND ALL CAME BACK -. I HAVE TO DO A MYCOPLASMA TEST NEXT WEEK.

OH MY GOD, YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN TOO? TWINSIES! BUT SERIOUSLY, FUCK OFF AND DIE WITH THAT SHIT.

I AM ALREADY WEALTHY. ONLY SON TO TWO DR. WHO ARE VERY WEALTHY. SHE DIDN'T CARE.

AS FOR THE REST OF THE STUFF- NO. I AM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY.

CAPS LOCK DRIVE AUTISTIC PEOPLE CRAZY.

> U OF T

Well there's your problem faggot. Also is it a new thing that med students can't write or type properly?

If you're already wealthy than start showing off. girls like money and usually niggers are lacking in that department.

please op. life is so boring, I'd rather die tomorrow in something that matters than live a meaningless life.

FUCK OFF NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

got nudes?

I BET

SURELY YOU'RE NOT A CUCK

Stop typing in caps you sweaty cracker.
Finish med school and gain control of the debt before making your romantic ventures count. Bitches that only want fun are more trouble than normal tricks.

ARE YOU FUCKING FEDERATED? EVER READ DR. REPORTS YOU DUMB FAG? THEY ARE ATROCIOUS.

Which U of T? If it's Toronto that's actually impressive

at least you aren't retarded

How the fuck did you get into medschool, you sound like an autistic beta neckbeard

TORONTO. WHAT U OF T ARE YOU THINKING OF? TOKYO? STILL A TOP NOTCH UNIVERSITY

Bro, your caps lock is on

don't listen to them OP. You seem like a real cool guy

U a fucking Canadian?

GOT HIGH GRADES IN UNDERGRAD YOU TARD.

YEP. U OF T IS IN TORONTO

HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN, NOW YOU'RE CAPS LOCK ARGUING WITH FELLOW FAGGOTS ON AN IMAGE BOARD.

Plenty of Americans go to Canadian schools

why are you typing in caps?

>
He's autistic

what's bouncer ?

>med

Well there's your problem. All male med students/doctors are massive beta faggots. When I was in law school we used to fuck all the hot med girls because all the med school males were sperglords.

IT MAKES PEOPLE WITH ASPERGER AND AUTISM GO APE SHIT.

A guard for night clubs and shit. Requires no skill

sounds valid enough. well this wasnt as interesting as i thought it'd be. /thread

In the states there are tons of u of ts but most represent low tier places hence the confusion

Checked!
Who's looking forward to the new game of thrones episode?

DOORMAN AT NIGHTCLUB.....2 CATS ON KIND ST.

>OP

FUCK OFF AUTISMO MAN.

ARE YOU IN CAPT. AMERICA 4? I HEARD YOUR POWER IS SUCKING SHOT OUT OF SPIDERMAN'S ASS.

So excited. Actually gonna chill with friends tomorrow and watch it rather than study for finals like OP would.

BTW, I SEEN CILVIL WAR- CAPT. AMERICA DIES AT THE END AND ANT MAN TURNS INTO GIANT MAN IN THE FIGHT SCENE

ah.. thanks bros

yep, OP just dodged a bullet,
let's see if he's gonna do the right thing or just moaning like a fag

FINALS ARE OVER TARD. IT'S MAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

She looks aussie.

Am I right.

OTHER OPTION IS THIS CHINK GIRL WHO IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME...SHE'S A CLASS MATE. I HATE ASIAN WOMEN THOUGH

this is true i my experience. if OP is a med student and both his parents are doctors he's probably a colossal beta

where and how can I download the first 2 episodes?
can't find a legitimate torrent.

nice dubs btw

NO SHE'S CANADIAN. HER NAME IS KATE, SHE WOKS AT LA SENZA IN YORK DALE MALL

Canadian, pretty much the same thing - Aussies surf, Canadians ski

YEAH, I AM A LITTLE. I WENT TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS (ALL BOYS) AND I AM SOCIALLY RETARDED WITH WOMEN.

>Implying every university runs along the same schedule.

Did your parents not have enough money to abort you, or what? Bet they regret that decision.

you only look for options in your hand ?
she's Chinese, Japanese, Korean or anything else ?

hahahahahahaha
white man thinks a fat wallet will get him everything . . . .lol
of course in a few years it will . . . .she will come back too when she gets a bit older and has sown some oats. you apparently are not oat sowing material, which is tough because life is short. fuck a hooker with your next paycheck.

POST A PIC. I BET YOU ARE AN OBESE RETARD. 100% GUARANTEED A FAILURE IN LIFE.

I AM NO PRIZE BUT AT THE VERY WORSE- I WILL BE A DOCTOR AT THE END. WHAT WILL YOU BE?

YEAH, MOST OF MY CLASS MATES DATE EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE ARE SOCIAL RETARDS AND WORK SO MUCH.

I AM PROBABLY 1/10 WHITE PEOPLE IN MY CLASS. THE REST ARE CHINKS, JEWS, AND INDIANS. CAN'T STAND THEM

Official thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

WRONG FAGGOT. I HAVE A LOT OF OPTIONS JUST NOT HOT AS HER OPTIONS. MOST ARE CHINKS OR INDIANS. CAN'T FUCKING STAND THEM.

WHITE GIRLS WANT TO SMOKE WEED AND PARTY. CAN'T DO THAT.

Stop being a cunt and get out of Robarts and meet some girls. If you can't meet cute girls in TO with a u of t med school jacket you deserve to be forever alone

no, im correct.
you are wrong.

SURE FAT FUCK. WHITE WOMEN IN TORONTO ARE KNOWN CUNTS AND STUCK UP. A U OF T MED JACKET WOULD GET ME BEAT UP.
CHINKS, INDIANS, PERSIANS ETC ARE EASY TO FUCK. WHITE WOMEN ARE HARD AF TO DATE HERE.

So she leaves a future potential doctor to ride omnkey dick straight into welfare.

Well it's better you found out now not when you're 30 with a kid on the way.

Never take her back if she fucked him while fucking you.

Also get into the gym dude.

THE GYM? THE FUCK? I AM FIT AS FUCK. MY DAD HAD ME WRESTLING AT THE AGE OF 5. I AM ON THE U OF T WRESTLING TEAM AT LHW. I AM SHREDDED. SHE SAID I WAS BORING, NOT FAT.

A guy with a girlfriend who hasn't run off with a black guy, functional in society, capable of pressing the goddamn caps lock key like a goddamn normal person. You know, the basics that seem to escape you because you're a fucked up autistic beta fag with delusions of grandeur who'll have to stroke himself off to sleep tonight.

DELUSIONS? I ACTUALLY HAVE UNUSUALLY LOW SELF ESTEEM FOR A FUTURE DOCTOR. YOU SHOULD SEE HOW ARROGANT THESE 90 POUND INDIAN PIMPLE FACED CLASSMATES ARE.

ANYWAYS, FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVER.

PS. POST A PIC I FUCKING GUARENTEE YOU ARE A DOUBLE CHINNED FAT FUCKING LOSER WITH ZERO HOPES N LIFE. AS I SAID- AT THE END OF THE DAY, IN 3 YEARS I WILL BE A CERTIFIED MD. WHAT WILL YOU BE?

If I can get decent chicks coming in from the shwa there is no reason beyond your own autism that you can't. How you landed that Nordic princess in the first place is anyone's guess, but based on how you presented yourself on here tonight it's obvious to every user you would never have been able to keep her. That nog did you the favor of saving you half your money because she would have divorced your ass

Fucking laughed hard at that. Post a pic.

Sorry so sorry. I feel your pain I had an ex fuck a ripped "fun" ex friend of mine while we were taking a break.

I felt like I was "less" or "beneath" this guy. The reality is that I'm not. So don't think your lower than this guy.

Don't do anything stupid Just enjoy life. You'll get over her soon.

You'll still be a cunt. Sorry Dr Cunt

it's hard because you're a faggot with autism.

/thread

DIVORCED? ARE YOU RETARDED? WITHOUT MY PARENTS APPROVAL I WON'T MARRY ANYONE AND I CAN GUARANTEE SHE WOULDN'T GET APPROVED BY MY MOM. SHE WAS A FUCK MATE TO GET ME THROUGH THE STRESS OF SCHOOL.....MY ANGER IS THAT I LOST TO A NIGGER.

BTW SHE TEXTS ME AT LEAST 10 X A DAY AND I NEVER ANSWER. MIGHT GET A 10B ON HER.

Sorry, Dr. Cuntface

WELL, I FUCKED THIS (YEAH SHE FUCKED A BLACK GUY BUT WHAT BLONDE HASN'T). POST A PIC OF YOUR EX.

I will be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my true test.
>To train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide; doing my best, to understand, why your ex will let any ol' ape cum inside. Seriously, bro: since you're a "doctor, doctor" I'll give you the news: bragging about being a future physician on Sup Forums is like bragging about being a cis white male on Tumblr. No one gives a shit.

Sorry, Dr. Cunt face

That just shows she wouldn't be with you even if money was involved
>just kidding I'll bear your children u fucking fagg0t

Sorry, Dr. Cuntf ace

BRAGGING? STATING FACT IS BRAGGING?

JELLY MUCH? GO TO SCHOOL. IT'S HARD WORK BUT ANYONE CAN BE A DR. YOU LAZY FAT FUCK.

Fix your keyboard.

YEAH BUT SHE'S TEXTING ME NON STOP NOT VICE VERSA. SHE'S JUST A FUCKING IDIOT WHO LIKES TO PLAY MEN. MY DAD WANTS ME TO GET A 10B ON HER BUT FUCK THAT MESS.

I know students at every "U of T" in this country and they all call their school either UT or something else
None of them says anything with the article "of" in it
Fake verified