The train goes on

The train goes on....

s/fur

isn't that how internet fights normally work?

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I'm enjoying the huge internet fight

My money is on Dat boi

‏choo choo

It was. I typed the word correctly but it made it spell wrong

The hats that i own do not reflect upon my character

Probably gonna take off right away.
Once again, I am super tired today :(

I have hints that these are the same people

Kill yourself twatburger your autistic

xth for I want to snuggle an 8bit

No worries man, you introduced me to a new piece of software so no harm done.

Probably just plotly or matplotlib.

Really? Because I don't believe the word 'hippocrate' is in the dictionary. Unless you're referring to Hippocrates, but autocorrect would have added an 's' and capitalized it. And I'm pretty sure it also capitalizes 'I'. Wanna keep making yourself look stupid? I can prove idiots wrong all day, and I sure as hell love to do it, too.

you're

No I'm shark belly / starship amon I'm just enjoying the show.

See ya.

*wiggly eyebrows*

I typed the word correclty but the program messed up and changed it wrong. Programs have bugs every now and then

Thats a contraction

Damn she has a nice belly and nice hips

Im taking zero responsibility.

*winks*

>welcome to you're doom

4chanRR defect detector
Milepost 115.3

EMERGENCY STOP YOUR TRAIN

Low hanging equipment

Trainspeed 62 m.p.h.

Total axels 24

Repeat

4chanRR defect detector
Milepost 115.3

EMERGENCY STOP YOUR TRAIN

Lowhanging equipment

Trainspeed 62

Total axles 24
Detector out

What the fuck is up with all this furrie bullshit. how the fuck does anyone like this. It is the cancer of Sup Forums

You're completely right, but actions and habits do. The amount of time, whether long or short, that was wasted on these edits and the posting shows who you are. You are the same as the erp ava fags and you are the same as the people who role play anywhere, it's the themed consumption of your time and life, time that could either be given to someone else....or time you could spend changing something

Great the avatar fags are here again

Dude can you just kill yourself already? Your sounding like a mega autist

hips are important

OH NO WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!

Sure they do, but I think you're just a lying idiot who can't spell 'hypocrite'. And I'm pretty sure it would also spell 'correctly' for you, unless you don't have autocorrect on. But then that would be pretty ironic, and it would help your case, but it doesn't because you're stupid and wrong, and you know it. In the words of Walter White, "You can't bullshit a bullshitter". Dumbass.

It's been here since 2004

The real cancer are people who don't know how to filter the catalog and complain about it.

Stop wasting fucking images

I told you i spelled it correctly. I would know because im the one who typed it unless your going to start assuming bullshit
In that case i assume that your a faggot

Very important

I filter out everything non furrie JUST so I can complain about it being a cancer

@683211738
>2004

How is this wasting?

to be fair, its not exactly hard to make new threads

Maybe I am a faggot, but it doesn't make you any less of a drooling retard because you're lying, and you know it.

And like a tumblr feminist, you don't have a counter argument so you 1. Use aggressive insult tactics becaUse you want to deny reality or 2. Play it off like you're better than the counter claim, tell me that this is not true. That you saying, kill yourself autist, is not the same as spouting misogyny or patriarchy. It almost if not perfectly mirrors the concept, imaging if a weaboo was confronted with a reality check, of course, they would react with aggressive "your such a fuckin pleb" mentality. Something you just did. You are the same

well meme'd

10/10

I like you

When the limit is reached, we create a new one...
relax dude

saved

RIP 4cdn

Yeah but you have to wait like five minutes and you cant post images during that time. it can be avoided by not being a fucking faggot and wasting images

So you admit your a faggot? kek

Thats what you have been doing to me for the past hour, faggot. Plus you have no argument other than you not thinking that my images are funny

See top of post

watashi is cute, even in profile

more cub?

Another image slot down the drain

No one has arguments

No one can win an argument on the internet either, god speed Dat boi

Good job trying to divert your idiocy. See, if you were smart you would have owned up to your idiocy, or maybe even played it off as trolling, (though then I would be truly merciless in proving you wrong) but instead you blame it on something that wasn't even possible, and you prove yourself to be a complete, mouth-breathing idiot.

penis

>Yeah but you have to wait like five minutes and you cant post images
but thats wrong

panini

good thinking