Give me one reason that I should pre-order Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered...

Give me one reason that I should pre-order Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered, over Battlefield 1

None, you're making a good call.

>Give me one reason that I should pre-order Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered, over Battlefield 1

Dumbfuck, the games have only just been given reveal trailers; buying either is pants-on-head-retarded

why the fuck would you pay money for a game (or any product) that is not finished and may not even be finished for some time

BECAUSE WE SPACE NOW LOL

They don't give reveal trailers for a game that isn't finished. :')

Battlefield 1 is probs going to suck. With a name like that, I doubt they made many good decisions during the development process. Call of Dooty IW is goin to be worse I know

preorder neither, get Mario. Live good Jap life.

I'm excited for Modern Warfare with modern graphics, try to beat that miles high mission again

>preorder

>pre order

why should i give money for i thing that may be turn out total shit.
Happend often enough in te last years.

>pre ordering

Name a CoD or BF game that launched without game breaking issues

Do you people never fucking learn?

Battlefield 1 is swedish cuck propaganda. Main characters are hero nigger and strong muslim woman.

I'd say don't bother with COD or Battlefield. Don't even bother with 8th gen gaming. Just get an Atari 2600 instead.

Get overwatch instead. Wait till BF1 has been out for 6-12 months then get it.

I don't see all the hype with battlefield 1, was unimpressed with it honestly, I couldn't tell what time period it was because of the zeppelins and horse Muslims, had to look at the comments and saw everyone sucking EA's cock while Dice fucked them in the ass.

With call of duty I was pretty much expecting everything I saw, I'm actually more hyped for call of duty then I am battlefield, probably because I don't like battlefield and probably mostly because of modern warfare. Was actually kinda shocked to see the new call of duty trailer, how many fucking games will you make? Your gold mines gone activision.

>I can't post without saying I'm a girl for attention

And women wonder why they aren't taken seriously

yes they do faggot, reveal trailers are literally just trailers that reveal a game that is coming out

do you look at any production schedule for any movie or game ever made?

the reveal trailer is almost always out before final production begins

you're even stupider than OP and you probably haven't even begun sucking as many cocks yet

you shouldnt preorder either of them

if either you should get battlefield 1 iv waited a long time to get a good game set in this time period

Why in the fuck would you pre order? Regardless of what game it is.

because dice are bullies. look at them bully this poor man

>I couldn't tell what time period it was because of the zeppelins and horse Muslims

WW1 you uneducated cum receptacle

Battlefield 1 will be forgotten in about 3 months from release.

Battlefield is a PC shooter that'll die because of hackers

COD is a console shooter

Just like BF4 is dead?

>protip it's not

This was from an earlier thread. The OP baited almost everyone into thinking she cucked her husband and got doxxed. It was all made up including getting doxxed.

Impressive

REST IN MOTHERFUCKING PEACE COD

i like how battlefield went the exact opposite way CoD did and said
>"the future? fuck that shit! we're going to rewrite the past!"

i honestly think CoD is easier to play but i like battlefield

I bet your the kid who screams hacker every time you die in CSGO

Not even gonna play Infinite Warfare. Only getting it for that remastered cod4. Too many memories on that shit

I'm not sure if I'm going to get either of them.

DICE's output lately has been sub-par. I didn't like Battlefield 4 and Battlefront got boring ridiculously fast. I was interested in Hardline, but after reviews came in and I watched some videos of gameplay, I became disinterested. Seeing that trailer did nothing for me. If I wanted a WWI shooter I would just play Verdun.

Infinite Warfare didn't light a fire in me either.Space combat could be cool, but I'd like a return to form, this future stuff has been pushed to its limit and I'm not sure this oen will bring enough to the table.

Why not both? are you poor or just don't want to spend that much on games?