YLYL thread

YLYL thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=9i-DWOcbwrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Affirmative

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

i see you're still desperately trying to force your stupid shitty meme

go ahead, keep posting, see how long you can keep your stamina up

>mom
>mom they posted it again
>mom they are posting the banana again
> waaaaagh waaaaaa screeeeech

> sweetie I told you to stay off that site
> breathe sweetie
> stop screaming
> stay off that site with the banana since it triggers your episodes

> wwaaaaaaaaaa

fucking lost to this, can't believe i just lost to banana cancer

funnier the first time it was posted son. . . damn copypasta

Mfw this thread

The best meme fruit

anyone have the duck trying to drown the osprey ?

B8 or not
>mfw

Here you go

Hi stewart

This thread is cancer, but for anyone actually wanting to see funny shit, this one gets me every time.

not stewart but that song is the reason i know about his channel

Hi Bill. Thanks for joining us tonight

I just have to say, this banana shit has been around for so long that I'm genuinely impressed. It's been over a year and a half of constant, non-stop shitposting and the amount of variations this thing has spawned is nothing short of incredible. I don't even open gifs in YLYL threads anymore most of the time because they turn out to be a banana. Every meme that shows up eventually only survives in the form of a banana version of the same meme. The endurance of that fucking shit is outstanding.

Thanks, Lori

Save it, it's all yours, my friend

ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS! Download the 2016 Banana Catalog now! 2,239 hilarious pictures of everyone's favorite banana and all the copypasta you can handle, all conveniently in one zip file: mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip

Together we can make YLYL a better place. And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!

too many bananas / 10

Thanks, Lori

thanks, lori

i really, really, really hope you die of cancer

lol niggers are fake people!

am i the only one who doesn't even see the banana as cancer anymore? i'm so used to seeing it now that it's almost like it's just a natural part of ylyl threads. half the time i don't even think about it when i see it

>mfw summerfags trying to make this stick

great edit you fucking neanderthal

youtube.com/watch?v=9i-DWOcbwrY

Hello "Random" Sup Forums i am a middle aged man but i like to hang out here with you kids (you make me feel young again after my wife left me haha) but anyway recently im interested in the new fruit pictures that i have seen here recently on fourchan such as the banana and pear. They are just too funny, they're just too much :) I found this image recently and i thought you guys on this website would get a real kick out of it, it sure gave me a good chuckle haha that's for sure! I call him dan but I'll allow you to chose a name that's the best fit for you. Remember to download it so you can share with your other friends here! thanks

Did I miss something, what's the story

LEAKED RULE 34

She's le new meme queen xDDXDD make occ nad psotme eher

It's okay, none of these forced memes last very long. If you remember, there used to be the Looney Toons shitposter, that guy who would post pictures of random Asian women, the anime/muslim shitposter, the "bugs" guy and various other forced memes that seemed to last, but eventually died out. This is just another newfag who will tire himself out eventually.

Not entirely sure why the fucking banana cancer is still around though.

lost! XDXDXDXDDD

Lost topkek

Newfags not knowing the true meaning of the banana

Banana is love, banana is life

jej

Do you mind if I save this?