How the hell do I defend against mages, Druids, and priests? I'm a warlock with a decent deck...

How the hell do I defend against mages, Druids, and priests? I'm a warlock with a decent deck, not insane but it's alright, used to win most of my matches, a custom one I made up, now I'm getting ass raped... Why did they break a game I loved? Also I'm not using guides for warlock decks, it's not icy veins or whatever the hell the other ones are

Play warlock zoo op

The meta has changed mate, you gotta adapt or die.

priest is the worst class right now. If youre losing to them its because you dont understand how to actually play the game you fucking noob

I basically okay that now just with different cards, I use mostly low mana cost cards, but still I can't compete with these guys using the 80% win decks

You have to face that the meta decks are strong for a reason and your deck probably isn't perfectly optimized it played well

This
Zoolock and cthun druid are broken

Clearly you haven't faced a Jew priest.

wtf are you talking about, all champions are viable with c'thun decks...not just mages

I've beaten priest with a c thun deck 2 times, that's it, and that was due to luck, besides I don't pride myself with skill in a simple card game, I just find it aggravating that I only find the same decks in ranked

Warrior and Druid are extra viable with C'thun, I have a rough time losing with my C'thun druid.

I used to play freeze, mech, and spell aggro mages. this new update fucked my decks up.
>RIP Chugga chugga chugga

make sure you have a hex/siphon soul/poly and its really a joke. The battlecry can hurt, but overall its a whole deck based around 1 card... stupid.

Actually spend $100+ money on an online game. Then you'll get gud

Mages
Druids
And priest are the best with c thun
Yes the others are good but those 3 have an edge

This would fare better over at

don't play that stupid game
thats how

Freeze is one of the best decks right now. No more loatheb no combo druid and they lost almost nothing with the standard mode

Blizzard got upset that aggro was actually good and that it was really the only playstyle that people were grinding out low-tier wins with in Ranked. They nerfed the cock off of all of the good aggro cards and moved some of the cards' power into other cards as a means of "balance" but any one with a brain can tell you that they just did it because aggro was actually good.

Also, their shit changes were made solely to accommodate their fucking retarded new mechanics in WotOG. They knew that it would be fucking stupid so they gave everyone a free C'Thun and just made his accompanying cards really fucking dumb.

They just pulled a MtG with this new shitshow of a card set and it made me quit and never care about HearthCock ever again.

Op if your trying to ladder play a face hunter or warlock zoo then worry after

maybe you should look up a guide

they straight-up tell you the best cards and combos in the game

why the hell would you not use their reasources

I don't want to be good off of someone else's wit, I'd like to take my time and figure out the best things in the game myself, yea I don't study the game as intensively as those people so it won't be as good, and a handful of them are probably smarter than me. I was more so looking to make a thread complaining about the new meta, because I'm one that won't subscribe to it and will hope for a nerf

Play patron lock, use grim patron and spreading the madness. Also play other value creatures that get buffs when they take dammage. The other idea is to play a beast/token druid that makes use of addled grizzly.

i'm a new player but holy shit mages rustle my jimmies

>fill board with totems and buff aura cards
flamestriked

>get your combo off and have like 8/8 nice cards on board
polymorphed

>summon a kickass minion
copied by secret

>MANA WYRMS
>APPRENTICES
>MAGIC MISSILES
TURN FUCKING 4

>I'd like to take my time and figure out the best things in the game myself
>I don't study the game as intensively as those people so it won't be as good

Take 30 seconds to look up a tier list OR 30+ days to figure out if a card and its combinations work

>I can figure it out myself

that logic is so good that it hurts

Could you link me a viable freeze deck then?

>I'm going to learn how to fight by just going to the gym and fighting the first random nigger I see

Gaining mastery over somthing yourself is more rewarding that taking it from someone else without understanding all of the different mechanics

>fuck this book shit, I'm gonna pick up a wrench and some wires and figure out how to electrical

At the end of the day, you need at least 10 C'thun cards to make the deck viable. The C'Thun cards are mediocre at best. So, pretty much 1/3rd of the deck is trash, until you reach late game.

If you don't have a C'Thun, you better have a great synergistic deck... which is most cases will beat a C'thun deck- which is why you don't (or haven't) seen it in the tournaments yet.

There is an obvious difference between a simple card game and complex electrical circuitry

you're strawmanning so hard 166

It's the same as before excepted you don't play anthonidas

But the logic stays the same, sure you could keep playing HS until you eventually learn everything but you're going to get rekt a thousand times over by people with better cards, better decks and better knowledge before then. There's no shame in admitting you don't know everything and using guides and the like can help you learn advanced concepts that you wouldn't readily pick up on otherwise.

I'm casual competitive, I don't sink a lot of time and money into hearthstone either but I do enjoy winning and because of that I use the (easily available) resources for cards and strategies that win often, and I learn from there.

Just don't over extend on your board if you're against a mage think that on turn 6-7 there can be aoe. Think before playing. Is the secret mirror entity ? Then play around it, low value minion. That's how you climb, even with "op" decks .

>>enline card game
>>internet
>>netdecking
>>same decks
>>aggravating

u wot m8?

this
C'Thun deck are actually underwhelming. Any decent aggro or face deck should destroy them

N'zoth priest is decent

>lost almost nothing
RIP Mad Scientist