Hello "Random" Sup Forums i am a middle aged man but i like to hang out here with you kids (you make me feel young...

Hello "Random" Sup Forums i am a middle aged man but i like to hang out here with you kids (you make me feel young again after my wife left me haha) but anyway recently im interested in the new fruit pictures that i have seen here recently on fourchan such as the banana and pear. They are just too funny, they're just too much :) I found this image recently and i thought you guys on this website would get a real kick out of it, it sure gave me a good chuckle haha that's for sure! I call him dan but I'll allow you to chose a name that's the best fit for you. Remember to download it so you can share with your other friends here! thanks!

-Ron G Fergusone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey there Ron! whats hanging?

not much not much. Pretty good pretty good! , where do I know you from my good man?

we met at Janet's baby shower, it's me greg! dont you rememberiono dude?

OH JANET HUH?! I HAAAATE THAT BITCH!!! GREG YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M GOING TO STICK MY THUMBS IN YOUR EYES IF I EVER SEE YOU MOSEYING AROUND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD AGAIN! YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK OUT OF ORLANDO AND QUIT CUTTING UP IF YOU KNOW WHATS WELL AND DARN GOOD FOR YOU BUCKAROO!!!

bumping for Mr.Ferguson..

this is the best fruit meme so far

R-ron please
Keep it PG, man.
There are kids watching,

hey hey now! You dont know the pain Janet caused me my friendo

Please calm down sir
This is Sup Forums where people discuss with manners and without cusswords
Insults such as the like you just posted are frowned upon

this man is right, this is a family website

Hey now i know i can get a little heated at times and for that i guess I'm sorry my brother! but you just dont know the relationship we have, you see there just aint no talking to that scoundrel Greg. he's no good man!

it's ok i forgive you but dont let that kind of language slip loose again you hear?

greentext please

bump for amazing new meme

Haha ron, where did you found this one?

>i dont know how to do the greentexting thing, im not exactly down with the syndrome like all you youngsters haha1 give me some time to get the ol' learning on. what you do need to know is that janet cut my dick off after she found out she was my mistress and not my first wife. i had to have 5 surgeries to reattach it and my surgeon Greg ended up making a big ol goof and put it on upside down. now aint that a real mess up proper...

Grandpa! How did you escape Auschwitz.

well you see it was pretty darn simple i dont know why you fellas haven't found it earlier haha, got it off a website where they sell clips of art, or "clipart"

you sure it wasn't upside down to start with?

is something the matter bud? you got a heck of a silly face on there, gee for sure! haha?

nah I'm fine man

seriously though, how do you go to the bathroom with your wang upside down? is your toilet on the ceiling?

Heck no my man, i had the straightest pecker on the next 3 blocks but now i cant pee straight haha oh....

> ITT: laughable cancer

pics please

It takes some getting used to that's for darn sure, haha, but i manage it good friend, and hey, thanks for asking! i dont mind a question or two, it beats away the loneliness and penis pain haha...

oh my double jesus

Wut

the haha's keep getting sadder everytime KEK

that's a pretty accurate description of aging desu

are we really this bored?

we're on Sup Forums on a saturday night/sunday morning, what do you think?

i guess

really neat image Ron, THANKS!

Hi Ron, I'm Gary. Just as you I enjoy hanging in this website and I must tell you I love this image, it's a great contribution from your part to share this with us.

Dan seems like a perfect name to this little apple friend. I hope you have a sahy (great) day. And count with me to share this image

>he's no good man
>greg practices law

Cant wake up

I really, really, REALLY like this image

nah he's totally a dick surgeon

Thanks Ron. :)

Hey Ron. Will I ever be happy?

Nope. There is no such thing as true happiness. It's only temporary. All emotions are.

Hey hey dude, thanks a bunch! i knew i could count on my chan friends :o) oh, and by the way whats that great new way to say great? sahy was it? wowo wow man that's just super and a neat i'll have to try that one out for size myself!

I didn't ask you, dingus. This is between me and Ron.

It is sahy to hear that. :-) :-)

not a problem at all! no problemo my guy! keep on liking and sharing dan for all our fellow friends :O)

>Be me
>Browsing Sup Forums
>Find nice thread
>Get rekt
>MFW

If I see this new meme outside of Sup Forums Im going to kill my self

DONT LET THE NORMIES TAKE THIS ONE FROM US

THEY ALREADY HAVE PEPE

Ron is so cool. I wish he was my big bro.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

Hi Ron! It's Ken, I had no idea you used fourcahn as well! My son loves making "meems" on here, like youngsters do. I believe we met at Dylan's birthday party last week. Anyways, give me a call soon, I'd love to discuss Dan the apple! Hah!
Regards,
Ken

P.S. My wife is leaving me

dont listen to that absolute downer my friend, he just has a mean case of the grumpies haha! in all seriousnedd my man, you WILL find happiness, i thought i never could after i had my divorce and my dick sown back on buy i'm seeing a preeeety nice tai hooker now that also loves my memes and my memes if you catch what i'm selling (wink) haha :0)
you just keep on doing your thing and sharing dan to make the world and this website (www.Sup Forums.org) a little more better!

Murder me

Hey guys! Any room for a pepper in these parts :)?

hey hey HEY! i see what you did there and, i think it's preeeetty sahy ;) haha!

I think I'm gonna let you suffer.

No

Hi Ron!
It's Adam, I just thought I'd show you this goofy picture of Meryl the Grape! When I saw it, I almost choked on my sweet tea! Feel free to save it friendo :-)

-Adam J. Wallowitz

Hey Peter Pepper! Just wanted to tell you that if I ever see you in this neighborhood, I'll filet you like a fucking fish!
Sincerely,
Tim the Tomato

Oh yea? Well Dracula called to say he's coming over to your house tonight and I said alright.

woah,.. woah! now ken, so sorry to hear about your wifey, my condolences for your troubles my man. I'd love to get around to discussing more about dan though, hit me up at the YMCA later this week :0)

I... I just...

I can't even right now...

Is this a meme now? Did this really just happen?

Who are you people?

Check it out, this is Dan. Only just met him. I think he's pretty cool though.

Please drink bleach! You will feel so happy

THIS THREAD

Hi guys! Anton from HR here! Great to see us all in one place. Looks like we're all single right now. ;)
Maybe we can all get together. Have some of that pleasure we haven't had for a while. ;)

this thread is fr*cking great

That's sounds kinda dangerous. I usually only use bleach to kill the patches of black mold that pop up around my apartment. Wouldn't ingesting it make me sick or something?

you just saw the inception of the worlds greatest and last ever meme, save it and remember to share my friend! haha

That's just a rumour!I especially like to drink bleach with biscuits

Hey Ron!

What does "Hit me up" mean? Heck, I'm never up to date with the latest Me-Me's. You youngsters sure love to surf the Worldwide Web :-). I haven't seen my kids in a few years so I'm not up to date with the youngling lingo. :o)

-Ken

did I just witness the birth of a meme?

Hit me up means to call him on your rotary telephone.

i'm definitely always downerooni for some good feelings my friend, just be careful with my dick haha! it's been a little tender ever since that rat bitch Janet cut it off :0) remember to like and share my friend dan here haha!

Memes aren't born. Just reincarnated.

Hi this is Stevey. I work as a lifeguard on the weekends at the local rec center and I volunteer through my church to help Syrian immigrants. Im sure I know you folks. Im sorry to hear about your wives. On Saturday a nice black man named Jamie fucks my wife while I film them from the closest.

Thanks,
Stevey

hey there hey there!! i'll get you down with the cool kids in no time you jive?
"hit me up" is a good one i heard my niece say once, it means to contact me to get together...or to "hang out" haha! you'll get it, just keep on sharing and liking dan apple :0)

The polls are in, Ron. 68% of anons still awake in this thread want to see fresh and exotic new Dan memes.

^^

wowee i'm definitely liking meryl my man, he looks good in purple! haha!

-Ron G Fergusone

Hey Ron:

Great to meet you! My name is Dave, and I work at the local Apple Mill.

I'd like to politely ask you to please cease and decisions using our logo as a May-May. It can be bad for buisness, just look at what they did with Als logo for his Reptile Store. They turned him into a psychopath (picture related)

Anyways, I hate to do this to you, but it's the law. You understand.

Thanks in advance:

Dave Matthews The Third

Hi, Dave again.

I meant to say "cease and decist" my alzheimers medication does that to me, plus the wife leaving me for a big black man and a stroke don't help much either.

Anyways, just wanted to clarify.

Thanks again friendo:

Dave

Stevey that seems a bit.... odd. But if she is cool with it and you are too then that's great for you.

Do you ever find it difficult to share your intimate feelings with your wife after Jamie has plugged her hole with his purple meat hammer? I use to follow a similar regiment with my own wife before she left me, and I always had issues getting close to her after the "sessions" because her pussy would absolutely reek like ashy black cock stank.

88 replies.
21 posters.
I'm fucking outta here.
This is just one dude talking to himself in public.

now i dont go much for breaking the law( might have smoked the old wacky tobbacky a few times in my reefer college days but hose are well behind me, haha! just like my in tact genitals haha..) but i really want my very own meme an I'm sorry but i'll just do whatever it takes now :0)

Double Trips Checked

>join me and give in to depression

Don't forget to tell your friends about Dan.

Hey Stevie. It's me, Tyrone, your wife's bull.

I'd like to thank you for sharing your bitch, she's tight as fuck yo'.

I guess you fucking her with that micro-penis of yours helps to keep her tight right?

Anyways, just giving you the heads up, she's going to be filing for a divorce tomorrow, as me and her have a real connection that you two never had.

Anyways, she plans on taking everything, but you can keep your "dank memes" whatever the fuck those are.

Just giving you a heads up, from one brother to another.

Sorry man, her call, not mine.

hey guys I'm Brian. It's nice to see other folks my age interested in my-mys . Can you guys please "hit me up", haha see! I'm already learning! laughing out loud!

You seem like a pretty outstanding guy. I'll let you keep the meme, I'll just find a new logo. Maybe hire those college kids to draw me a new one.

No worries good sir. You have yourself a good one, and enjoy your new meme.

:^)

Hi Ron! Pleased to meet you, sir. I also enjoy funny fruit and would like to share my old pal, Trayvon