What jobs are there where you get to hurt people, or generally be mean to them?

what jobs are there where you get to hurt people, or generally be mean to them?

>be me
>late 20s
>college education
>retail manager
>making pretty good money
>hate dealing with people
>hate being nice to people

what jobs could i do that would allow me to treat people badly? like the opposite of a paramedic or nurse.

i could work at a prison, but you have certain standards for treating them well, plus i'd worry about an associate of theirs stabbing me out of nowhere every day away from work

too lazy to join the military, plus that's boring anyway since they rarely get to kill people

i wish it were the old days, where you could be a hangman or something like that. or the us were like isis and you could behead people and shit

Police officer

Popo

Well you're a retard and an edgy bitch go start

But, go work at a slaughter house. Pigs is the best

again, i'm lazy, and you'd get in trouble for being overly bad to people. if i could beat niggers with a nightstick and get away with it, that'd be fun as shit though

Teacher if you want to BTFO kids hopes and dreams

Police officer/guard if you want to beat people

>rarely get to kill people

You should kill yourself for being that autistic

i might feel bad killing innocent animals (whereas people are consciously assholes), but that's a good idea. i'd rather kill cows than pigs. are there jobs where you primarily kill the animals, or are there just multi-function jobs where you do lots of other stuff too?

Kidnap someone, but that's illegal

also it's not a job...

You can kill yourself, theres a good idea.

Mental institution for sure or private place for severely retarded folks

I work as a barista and sometimes when the customer is extremely rude, ill use the milk in the fridge that i know will give them slight diarrhoea, thats always fun, had a few complaints though

>Teacher
this. you can insult and bully the students or just piss them off with extra work. and there's no way you're getting shit for this unless they provide hard evidence of your actions. And destroying their hopes and dreams as stated above must be satisfying also.

nice

i've heard of cashiers double-ringing stuff for shitbag customers. if they get caught they could just take it off, but if they don't get caught, they're fucking over the customer

That's why I said pigs, there's a lot of places where all they do is line up pigs and slit their throats

that's all they do for a job? that sounds kind of fun. cows and chickens both seem like real assholes, though pigs look cuter. i'd be happy killing them, i just meant there are other animals it would be more satisfying to kill

mainly though i just want to treat assbag humans like the assbags they are

didnt you mother ever teach you two wrongs dont make a right

she also taught me santa and god were real, but i grew out of that

the only way to get people to stop being fuckwards is if there are consequences. treating people poorly will only help precipitate a better society

I kind of regret not becoming a teacher.
>get random days off
>can call out basically any day
>pension
>would probably work with 90% females
Pay is shit, yeah. But im an alcoholic so i would bring in spiked coffee in the mornings and just enjoy the fuck out of myself.

if i could just be a teacher, that would be interesting. most kids are too young to be shitbags. the only problem is getting a teaching certificate is legit work

police officers cant even shoot people with knifes without bitch fits being thrown by the media.

>becoming a teacher is legit work
>becoming a teacher
>legit work
pick one holy fuck

you need a teaching certificate... that means, depending on your state, you need a degree in teaching - or at least going through a certification program and interning or something

i worked two years in korea as an english teacher, literally no cert, no degree

its almost as legit as getting an English degree. It requires 'grad school', which is basically the extra year of sitting in on classes, how to create lesson plans, and senior thesis.

bouncer. i used to love fucking guys up.

Become some sort of SJW professional, like give lectures on white privilege. When people complain you can accuse them of "white fragility".

i work at a strip club and if you're not a dancer you can basically handle your customers any way you want

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

try being a medieval fighter