Hey Sup Forums I'm really feeling down right now and honestly could use a good feels thread. helps me get it all out...

hey Sup Forums I'm really feeling down right now and honestly could use a good feels thread. helps me get it all out. could you help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8cshTD5qhA
youtu.be/BiQIc7fG9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you poor faggot and your empty thread
atleast know i noticed

eh, its something...

Sorry, I can't.

Cheer up op

:D

i feel giant ball in my throat most of time and lately it becomes hardly bearable

Another

thanks guys, I appreciate you.
and just cry it out user, really helps clear that ball

i would really like to do that but it is kinda stuck i feel that if i cried it out like a man it would help alot but i dont know when will it happen it is killing me

idk user, I usually focus all my energy on embracing it untill it all just comes pouring out. gotta embrace it man.

thanks for advice dude

Smile OP, things may not be the best right now but just know you're not alone! I've been pretty bummed myself lately but idk, knowing I'm not alone as dumb as it sounds really helps me out sometimes. We'll get through this!

fuck man....

thanks man, people like you are why I love Sup Forums.

Wow, that actually hurt..

fuck man that did it...

why does life have to be so fucking hard Sup Forums?

Keep your head up op better times are coming

test

This is rough

Kilself.webm

imagine Sup Forums as a person, Jews wanting to kill us and all. That's my dear old dad

Its been a whole bunch of things really. a comet in 2010, Market crash in 2012, virus out break in 2014. 9/11 was done by the Jews and so on.

I'm old enough now to see that it was all bullshit, but It was a lot harder to belive your dad was crazy at that age.

He also remarried again about 6 years ago and now has another son. It keeps me up at night knowing that hes going to pull the same shit with my brother when hes older.

Every time I call his house and my brother picks up the phone and says hello in that optimistic voice only little kids have it breaks my heart.

youtu.be/i8cshTD5qhA

Shit man

Let me go on with what you said.
Mom said she was there for me.
Raised me to not trust women, that men and women are not equal.
She was the only person that told the truth.
Told me, me my brother and sister had same father
I have different last name, red flag 1
Never think of it. Mom is truth mom is life
Life goes on, she clearly favors other 2 kids, older sis, younger brother.
Sister goes to school with some scholarships.
I am about to go on a FULL RIDE, she pulles me aside before my 18th birthday
You have a different father, ive been lying
I break down, realize all she did for sister/brother over me
Coached sisters bball team as a single mom
Did fundraiser in HS for her
Came to 2 of my academic team meeitings, (nerd I kno Rite.) That was it. Thats about all she did for me, Bought my baby bro a mustang, when IT WAS MY DREAM CAR, I FOUND A 73 FASTBACK for less than the car she bought for me (With my money from 3 summers work)
cont....?

Hey dudes, I was in one of these threads about a year ago. I talked about how I treated the right girl like a bag of shit 4-5 years ago, just because I let some cunt get in my head and put me on a leash. Well the right girl moved when I just couldn't stop thinking about her but I was stuck in that last relationship. After I broke up with cuntzilla I poured my heart out to the girl I should've treated right, she didn't really respond and was very distant, so I kept at it. I had a very bad rep back then of lying to get into pants so when I told her how I really felt I understood why she was being cautious and didn't believe me. I sent a picture of my yearbook and what she wrote in it and it brought all the memories back to her. So here I am about a year after I dropped my pride and apologize to this broken girl, next weekend I'm going up to see her and I can't wait to make her smile Sup Forumsros. I have no fucking family left alive but who knows maybe things will work out for once. Keep your head up friends, I genuinely hope every single one of you get to experience and find someone who will treat you right. I hope you guys all get a stable job and get through all your hardships because one user here talked me out of going into the marines and gave me the motivation to swallow my pride. You guys are fucking awesome.

As long as you are here, you have a family, not the best one. But, you have one that will be honest to ya.

checked 69

and cont I'm reading user...

Fuck man this really hurt

So, Ive been the nerd in the family, comic books computers you name it. also, im fat. Same exact diet as my bro and sis aka Mickey D's every other night, cause it was cheaper than cooking. Single mom and all.(this plays part later)
By the time Im a senior my HS literally offers no math class I can take, so I take extra bio classes, why not.
halfway thru senior year moms starts getting mad at me no reason. My grades dip, 3 teachers notice, Ms. Bradley, Ms. Boaz, Mr. Hale. They literally pull me out of a class that isnt theirs to ask if im fine. I break down. They tell me itll get better, they literally try to help. My grades go back up, scholarship saved, sorry for the flash back. right before college is when she lets me know about my dad.
So my most trustworthy person is a liar, ok
Get to college, one that offered a full ride but less than another, my "friends" start ditching me, they were why I picked that one.
I break down. Tell my mom.
She tells me to man up and not be useless.

it sucks so fucking much how this reminds me of my dad.

he's not dead, but he's also lost his mind.
He's not really my dad anymore.

I wind up not going to classes, fail most, the ones that didnt take attendance I get D's/C's, So I dont technically fail but enough to lose my scholarship. Come home where else can I go
Mom calls me a "useless fat slug" A "Waste of time" and I just deal with it. Get a job at Taco bell. Work on my coding skills...
Buddy from hs gets a job at a bank, asks if I can code, say no a few times, he asks a 5th time, say sure, Thats where I am now. more than most of my "friends" with no education. and im STILL the disappointment cause I dont have the same father
Little bro is in the airforce after a long stint of jail/drug dealing. my sister never did anything wrong but she married a millionaires grandson, so women. fuck me right. Can't do anything right to my parents, oh another note, turns out between my brother/sister, im the middle child sister is 6 years older, brother 2 younger, my mom might have whored around. NO ONE KNOWS WHO MY DAD IS. and lets be honest, I dont believe who my mom says it is. Cause, bitch is a liar.

At least you had a dad...

fucking cancer

20 year old depressed jobless piece of shit. Feel like killing myself every day, can't because of family.

Friends all went to Uni and I just lost touch. Completely alone every single day, it's had an effect on my social skills.

Just feel like I'm wasting away. Thinking of going to community college in September but last time I went the loneliness and depression overcame me and I failed class.

Nobody usually replies to my posts in feels threads, probably because they're too fucking pathetic but whatever.

I need to vent because I have nobody else.

Just know, user, you're at least accepted here.

You got any other chat apps/a number? I cant vent to friends or family either... I dont want to be a bigger burden than I feel already.... Id like to hear your shit, even if you dont wanna hear mine. Sometimes thats all it takes is someone to listen.

checked, dubs of truth

it's okay user, I have a similar situation but I'm 21 and never had friends to begin with...

Fuck, can i blow off some steam?
I'm 20 years old and my mother commited suicide last month, my father abandoned us when i was little and we never heard from him.
I had to drop out of Uni and get a job so i could take care of my sister, who is 15 and my little brother, who is still 7.
My little bro has epilepsy, so i need to pay for his medication, hold his tongue during the convulsions and stuff like that.
We've always been poor, so my mom didn't had much to give it us when she died.
Sometimes i just want to cry and give it all up, but i know i need to be strong for them.

Stick in there man Uni isn't everything, are you in Australia ?

Keep going brother. You're all they have. I know they will appreciate ti someday, it may not get better for you, but you can make it better for them.

read this
realize it's the guy who lost to u

Fuck man your doing a wonderful for your family

I'm really proud of you, and sorry this has been dumped on you and your family.

if he's 8 years old he'd probably cut out the superdad stuff but yeah sure yeah whatever..

My so called best friend, message seen. Thursday, 5pm

sorry to hear that famzilla

I can't remember much of my childhood, can barely remember highschool, and I'm 22.

But, there's something that will almost eternally separate me from others.
The psychological make up I have, in a behavioral sense, is incredibly unique to my brother and I. However my brother and I are unable to connect as friends very well.

I recently went to the memorial service for one of my closest friend's father. It was rough, he kept together so well, but his older brother?
He broke down incredibly, he's always been the sorta alpha older brother to my friend, seeing him like this shocked me.

As of now?
It's been about two or three years since a friend of mine had passed away due to drug addiction induced by a personal enemy of mine.
The Dealer is the same sort of scumbag you'd see in requiem for a dream. He'll get young girls addicted to H, and will accept vaginas as payment. He's infected a lot of people close to me with his shitty fentanyl infested H.
The sister in law (also a friend of mine) of a friend that I seriously consider a brother, the only person I consider to have enough in common with me to really feel less alone, was raped by the dealer, got her hooked back multiple times, forcibly, almost directly after exiting rehab.
He's been arrested again for this, I sincerely hope he gets raped and murdered in Jail, as last time he walked.

UK. I live in a really small town with no jobs also and have no money. I honestly see no way out apart from going back to school.

i have overseas friends through video games, and there are some who died from local problems like this, and this one always hits me right in the feels.

I commend you sincerely.
even if I were in the shoes of your brother and sister, I would never be able to express my gratitude enough if I were them.
Bravo.

Worst part is all he has to do is rat on someone that sells to him... IDK where you live but if its a small town dealers never stay in jail.... Suppliers do. Never dealers. And thats a rough story. I thought I had friends that were like brothers... Ive still got one, but at this point i know he wont be there at some point. My brother never really has, even though ive always been there for him. I dont wanna sound like a SJW but man, I wish honor was still a fucking thing....

that really sucks dude where I live it's better to get a job out of school

Thank you all, sincerely.
A good thing is that my sister likes to study, so she can might go to a good university in the future and be able to do some good, you know?

Are you a US fag? by chance?

No, i'm from Brazil.

IDK how to embed.
youtu.be/BiQIc7fG9pA

Thats even rougher bro.... Mad luck to you.

I wish you guys the best, you've done well for you and your family, you truly are a strong person, I just hope one day I can be as strong as you.

The amount of suicide threads today is awful.

>be me 8 years old
>had a childhood friend
>he always letting me watch him playing his Nintendo ds
>he always showing his new toy to me because i can't afford anything
>one time something went wrong
>someone killed him with his grandparents to their house for unknown reason
>i didn't cry but i am very sad from what happen to him
>many years later his parents got a new child it's a girl
>remember the past and went home crying
>I miss him very much but i know he is happy now in afterlife
>while me suffering from depression.

I don't know what to do with my life. I turn 20 in a month and I've never had a girlfriend.
I'm not a Sperg. I can To girls fine. I've had friends, even though i seem to be pretty throw away to them all. Since I left my home town a year ago, I've been struggling. All my old friends could care less about me. Occasionally they will talk to me but not often. I have a decent job and good enough coworkers, all girls, but they are all older then me. I'm close with one of them, she's really nice and seems to actually care about me, but she has a boyfriend and I rarely see her outside work. The worse part about this is I met the most amazing girl, like, I look at her and think 'she is perfect' well traveled, funny, interesting, cute, social. Just perfect. But she's leaving in a month. I have the worst self esteem. When we go out drinking or clubbing I just stand there, other guys come up and hit on her and all I do I watch. I want so bad to just punch them out and confess to her but I just can't, I'm not that type of person. It takes ages for me to be attracted to someone and I don't take the initiative. I know that if I just kiss her one night it will probably go fit her, but the thought of a girl getting with me because I pressured her and she was drunk makes me sick. So instead I'm count down the days till the amazing girl leaves and I'm too cowardly to even carry a conversation past a few messages. After she's gone I will be back to nothing and I'm dreading it.

Either tell her how you fell or be prepared to carry that with you forever... Even if she rejets you you might carry it... Just fuck some bitches you work with, I mean, what can go wrong.........

Invite her round, get an ounce of weed get some music going and get high were her

Fuck, that hurt, especially cause I'm into anime. To be honest, I love you guys.

I love you too, user

Jesus fucking Christ...

honestly, speaking from experience tell her your feelings for her or at least ask her out to dinner, the feeling the regretting asking her out will eat you alive, at the very worst all that happens is she says no and moves away.
so at least work won't ne awkward. good luck user, I wish you the best.

hmmm, i wonder...

as i get it you have a great life now, thx to your connection with XY friend at bank... i never understood these ppl

ye, you had hardships i guess [like a lot of other ppl] but eventually it turned out okay..

maybe im the brain damaged fuck... but i wouldnt give a flying fuck about what you talking about here "HURR DURR,, I HAVE ALL THAT AND IM STILL A LOSER RIGHT..CRIES IN CORNER.."

WHO THE FUCK CARES?? what? do some ppl really find it some utmost importance to prove his/her mother/father/whatever that OMFG IM THE BEST, the others can go fuck themselves

ye i get it, sure, its okay on some level,, but writing it down here, like its some super huge deal... or i guess some ppl are just overly emotional.. well not really that, there are sensitive ppl obviously..

i just dont understand why that even matter.. almost as if "oh yee i have a great life.. BUT oh nooo... i wont forget... i will HAVE MY REVENGE.. ahahaha!! ahahah!! waHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWH!!!"...

just be happy you knew that guy.. its actually pretty great he even botherd to ask you 5 times.. its cool you can just act all depressed and still get stuff come to you.. poor you..

we love you too user. but we won't tell you that cause that's what faggots do, but we secretly do .

You're not wrong. I will agree with you 100%, this life isnt about what you know, what you fell or anything. Its what you know, and what you can do for others. THATS the only reason he asked me for a job, and when I said friend he was someone that LAN'ed H2 with me in highscool. I mean I am doing well, yeah, but. What is a mans worth? Proving he can do well... ive proved that... Just not to MY PROVIDER. So I am still looked down upon. In my mind its a primal thing. and it is fucked up, im young enough to have a problem, but old enough to know I shouldn't... But I do... Whats your story bro?

Wow

well its not really about the problem

i meant in general... if someone feel depressed, useless because, cause BRUUUHUUU my mother dont think im super awesome..

probably on some level ppl do care,, but if thats someone sole purpose, etc.. thats pathetic

meh.. i dont really have that much of a story, or well i guess i could tell my life, but i dont really feel like to gather my thoughts now,, im just lazy, yea..

BUT surely i did see that having good connections is the best thing you can have [among others probably], not me sadly, but i can see it work around me, well even i have some, but its kinda useless now,

ye never mind, so point is, i mean some ppl can hate their parents, but say he become a billionare and still "ohh yee?!! im not the best!!?? haaaaaarrrgghhrrrgr!!!!!!"

then that guy needs mental help..

This would be the worst

Bro, I grew up in the fucking 2nd poorest state with a mother that worked 3 jobs.... IF that bitch ahs a favorite kid and can make time for 1 she can make time for 3. Thats all I was saying. She didnt make time for me, she thre money at my brother after she married into it. I literally got fucked mentally all my life cause I was smart, and took care of me and my brother. My uncles were fucking gone, I didnt have a dad... I know what a dad should be, from the lack of one. a dad makes a man more than you know... even a shitty dad... He gives the kid anger... but when you learn your angers misplaced... I got nothing, you might be right, my shits mental. I doubt it can be fixed. But why are you in a feels thread. Let it out at this point.

jesus.

Poor guy

>There be a spider above my toilet door
>the side of which would require me to get under it to remove it
>really need to take a shit
>tfw

Currently debating course of action.

>toilet door