Fb fap continued. Lets keep it rolling

Fb fap continued. Lets keep it rolling.

first for claudia

More? i saw this pic in the other thread

aka Bernie-chan

Post more of that brunette. I would love to make her a single mom.

more?

requesting more of these girls feet? one on the left. unbelievable.

How would you fuck her ?

With a very long stick

would wait about 6 years till she turns 18 then ravage her asshole from behind

Man I wish I had a foot fetish. That way I could get off to pretty much any girl I wanted since most have pics with their feet exposed.

I mean she's 19 . . Sooo I don't know what to wait for now ,

you're posting that for us to look at kaylee, right?

yea thats kind of the deal. its great. i have a library of feet pics of pretty much every girl i know kek. and its all just right there on insta or facebook.

i always appreciate when non feet anons post feet though cause theyre just doing it for another bro. much appreciated.

Yes, its so awesome to walk around in summer and enjoy all the legs and feet in flip flops that are beings shown off.

like this for a fucking perfect example. 1 and 3 are so fucking hot. thanks for posting the feet pics. if you see any others with feet in them theyre greatly appreciated. number 1 just has a fucking all around perfect body. love her slutty look. 2 is pretty good too. 4 is the handbag.

woops forgot tag.

Only good ones she's got that I can see

i mean they're both pretty hot

moar?

fuck thats hot. again. ive seen this pic, but it was a lot smaller. you know these girls? you seem to have access to the full sized shit.

Yeah I do

thats awesome. you get to check out these sexy fucking sluts in person. love this pic by the way. just wish it wasnt quite as grainy. any other from the set. so many hot fucking girls to jerk off to here. and lots of feet too. perfect.

What she was in college. [fap fap]

great ass

Nah that's the only one

You are telling me she posted this on Facebook?

love these bitches legs and asses. 1 3 4 2 are my order for them.. so how come you like showing them off so much. dont get me wrong. love that you do. but whats the deal with them.

>so how come you like showing them off so much
probably because they're hot as shit

No deal, I just think they're hot and enjoy sharing them