Overwatch Beta

Overwatch Beta
How is it Sup Forumsoiz?

Put in 24 hours into it, now I don't need to buy it zozzle

gud, gud. hope the actual game will be more complete

Good.
Not 40 dollars good though, no way.

Ultimates shouldn't be in a first-person shooter.

Other than that, pretty good.

already feels stale kind of... Beta only offers a few game modes so idk, just feels like it gets boring?

Not too many things to do/ stuff to unlock, but the game is probably the most fun shooter Ive ever played

It's a good game but not worth the full price. If you're able to get it from g2a or something for cheaper then do that.

Bastion and tracer are aids. Ruins the game.

Bastionwatch*
FTFY fam

I just pre-ordered from G2A for 45$
in europe it costs 60 euro.. fuck that..

it's fun, especially with friends.
i thought i grew out of FPS shooters, but it's pretty addicting.

Boring

It's kinda stripped down. Can't select play types, or maps which there are only a few. No story mode. Some of the character balance could be tweaked. But overall fun. I never play FPS games and picked it up to play with some online friends. I liked it.

A lot of fun but the entire philosophy of the game is to require as little skill as possible beyond pointing and shooting. Most ultimates and abilitlies are just some version of 'select an area to deal damage to' without any depth to their usage.

Still a fun game and I think I'm going to hand over my shekels for it

FREES
DOHN MUUV

>Game is fun to play but gets boring super quickly since there's not enough game modes
>Bastion is super broken. Needs nerf
>Costumes and skins are shit on certain characters
>There's needs to be another way of earning coins than earning them in loot boxes. If this is their way to make people spend a shit ton of money just for that then it's gonna fail.
This game didn't meet my expectations but it's still a perfect game to kill time. I'll wait for the price to drop months after release. In the meantime, i'll have fun playing Battleborn

Extremely fun when you have some friends to play with. Solo playing gets boring really fast. Finally a game where being support isn't boring. Also Bastion and Reinhardt are unbalanced and too powerful

I can't get enough! It's a definitely buy for me.

I can't get enough! It's a definite buy for me.

The full game won't have any more content than the beta until the free DLC in the months following the release.

I literally want to shove this game up my ass until I cum with pleasure because thats what it feels like.

Counter Bastion with Reinhardt's shield, Widowmaker's sniper rifle, Road Hog's hook, or Genji's reflect ability.

Counter Tracer with automated turrets or Junkrat's bear trap.

People bitching about Bastion means they don't know how to counter him. Get good.

widowmaker is bae

The Internet is no place to talk like that.

Game is awesome. People complaining Bastion is OP need to watch some competitive and see how little it is used. If you think Bastion is OP you need to git gud. There is a valid point though that it is very noob friendly meaning it overperforms in random games with relatively new players, so there is that.

this

Would try it if my progress was being saved.

More modern blizzard bullshit. Hope they drown in cocks

As I know u can't spend real money neither on coins nor loitboxes.
Bastion is pretty weak without Reinhard or Winston, just pick it off with Widowmaker, Pharah, Reaper, Junkrat, Hanzo.

I wouldn't worry about having progress carried over. You most likely won't earn anything great in the

>borderlands series
>black ops 3

Try it anyway! Progress mean nothing really (which I find awesome) and purely awards you cosmetic stuff. The value of this game is actually with the players skill (true progression) instead of some arbitrary virtual person leveling up and getting better.

Comeditively it sucks and lacks depth.

If you just want to jump in and play a game for a few hours every week then it's probably for you.

Why is the Xbox /ps4 version $60 dollars..
And the PC one $40.

I think Blizzard intends it to be a pretty casual game.

Most of the time you're correct. Sometimes he has a Reinhardt camping him with shield and someone else healing him and then he's impossible to deal with in a pub.

We played hollywood with all McCrees

Its highnoon everytime every where...

>Sometimes he has a Reinhardt camping him with shield and someone else healing him and then he's impossible to deal with in a pub.
I was doing exactly this earlier today. It lasted about 3 minutes until the other team broke through and won the match.

That stuff basically comes down to organised team betting unorganised team. Can happen with most class combinations really, but I get that when it involves bastion it feels a lot cheaper.

>Battleborn
>fun
Explain this meme

>Reinhardt are unbalanced and too powerful

Reinhardt can't do shit if you just SHOOT HIS SHIELD!

I main Roadhog and when I see Reinhardt I just blast his shield and hook him. GG Reinhardt.

Every character can be countered which i love, pharah bitch ass ulting 76 that bitch

Tracer ult

Symmetra doesn't even have any healing abilities, she doesn't belong in the healers category but belongs in the defense category. Also LucĂ­o and Zenyatta needs a slight buff with their healing abilities

Dude literally roadhog is best counter

Then you go Pharah and win.

You'really right. The best counter to Reinhardt is to blast his shield with everything you have. His only weapon's a melee weapon, so he's relatively harmless with his shield down. Not to mention, he has a giant hitbox, so he soaks up damage pretty quickly.

>Bastion is super broken. Needs nerf
Reduce his turret mode damage, he rips apart tanks like wet paper

>newfag
>mfw

Boring

That's like every Blizz game so far

Took the bait.
Newfag.

>20 tick servers
>moba cancer influenced fps
>full price game

no thank you, maybe if it was f2p id play it an hour a week

>Borderlands is PvE
>Black Ops is shit

The category Symmetra's in isn't a medic category - it's for characters who help their teammates out in ways other than dealing damage directly. She belongs there.

Its noice but not worth the 40 bucks it costs
I wouldn't pay more than 10 sheckels

But this is blizzard your talking about it takes years for their games to drop it price, Hell Diablo 2 Lords is still $30

>le tick meme
got me

Yep, Pharah's verticality can catch a Reinhardt off guard if he's not paying attention and kill the trio pretty neatly.

Game has Chinese hackers on aus/asia server. Constantly getting aimed at through walls, prefired and people just straight up aimbotting at heads. Needs a way to report people.

>need to watch some competitive
for a game thats not out yet? please.

fucking disappointing as hell.

you can't see how you score against everyone else during the game

and one map just plays right into the other with no consequence.

there's no joy in winning or pain in losing, it's just on to the next map

there is a preseason comp

i'd pay $30 for it
fun
7/10

Because Blizzard is a PC dev

stop caring about k/d over playing the objective, autist

Don't forget that Widowmaker's ultimate is basically wall hacks. Are you sure you weren't on the receiving end of that?

Former TF2 scout main that participated in the semi pro leagues. I really like it. It has given more fun that TF2 been able to give me. Preordered and looking forward to the ranked system.

How to Win

Build Sentries.

Also Hanzo, Soldier and Zenyatta can trace people

That's true too.

They have been running leagues since the early betas actually. There are some renowned names in there as well.

Needs a story line

You will be able to buy boxes when the game comes out

Those are the only game modes till DLC

Doubt they'll add that since they're only 2 weeks away until release. What they need to add is at least an essay filled bio about themselves that can be unlocked through challenges

>Needs a story line
>No story mode.

What are these memes?

you need a good computer or aiming is a little hard from distance
i have a garbo computer and everythings already on the lowest settings, anyone know a way i can get my framerate up?

i feel it has a lot of potential. The beta doesnt offer much but im hoping that in the full release we'll have story mode for each hero and some extra goodies added in. My friends and I have been binge playing it since the free beta weekend started and im stoked for the release. Reinhardt is best girl and bastion is fucking cheap.

I hate that. I would completely understand if the game was free to play and they needed to make money somehow, but the game is literally $60. They're making plenty of money off normal sales alone. It'll stop when consumers stop buying microtransactions in full-priced games.

download more ram

don't be a faggot and actually build a decent computer.

>Reinhardt
>girl

Fucking amazing. I love the widowmaker, because I have so much time on Borderlands 2 as zero (the sniper), and the sniping gameplay feels similar

>cant even into Hammergirl

>only cosmetics
>nothing that can't be acquired via in-game methods
Some kind of funding is necessary for a game that is hopefully going to have continued development, and at least Blizzard aren't copying the Steam marketplace cancer.

Not everyone has a lot of expendable income. Maybe he's thinking long term and isn't comfortable paying $600-1000 for a good computer.

They seem to have the league idea of thinking "If everyone is op, then there is balance." Its a cluster fuck and there needs to be restrictions on how many of the same hero can be on each team. With some polish it could be good but as is it has shitty balance.

You already wasted your money on a shitty console and you complain about $20?

>Some kind of funding
I agree it could be way more invasive than it is, but the $60 sales should be funding enough.

I love it, I play mainly as Widdowmaker due to the fact that she feels alot like zero from Borderlands 2, which I played a bunch of so i feel right at hime

Seriously?
You can't justify 40$?
20 dollars cheaper than a normal game? Which is way more worth than most of the shitty games that come out nowadays?

i rate 7 scone

I can understand where he's coming from though. It seems to be completely arbitrary console persecution.

hate that every hero that isn't a support has a move to oneshotkill any non tank character but i have put 33 hours into the beta and will probably log 2000 on the full game god damn it fucking blizzard

epic as f but 59.99 pre-order my ass

7 scone?

Isn't it $40? The price that has in my country is reasonable